Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 221. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is always good to see the coin you are holding shows increases in its value. After long time I saw green candle in NEO which gives fresh energy and new strength to keep to staying around. Alternative coins market has to grow lot more after few days but timely come back is something which eliminate little bit doubts if appears in ones mind.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Bitcoin Price Could Reach $10,000 if China Resumes Cryptocurrency Trading This Year

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/21/50977/

China Could Spur Bitcoin Demand in Mid-Term

Some analysts also believe that the Chinese government and its central bank could very likely resume cryptocurrency trading in the near future for two main reasons. First, the Chinese government and its state-owned news publication Xinhua have already expressed their concerns in regards to cryptocurrency trading migrating to over-the-counter (OTC) markets and underground economies.

Governments like the US and Japan have opted to provide regulatory frameworks for cyrptocurrency exchnage and legalize Bitcoin trading to prevent cryptocurrency trading activities from shifting towards peer to peer (P2P) and OTC markets, which are nearly impossible to regulate and restrict.

As CnLedger, a trusted news source within the Chinese cryptocurrency industry, revealed:...........

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Can i still get free GAS if store NEO on desktop wallet ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
BTW, just to answer my own previous question; HitBTC do not charge a fee for withdrawing NEO.
(they will also support Bitcoin Gold and SegWitx2).

Thanks. I was wondering the same thing myself.

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact, that you have to sing-up, register and get verified to buy the tokens of decentralized exchange?
Activity: 238

As far as I know they just accept NEO payments, but not sure that they are ok NEO Blockchain actually!?!?!?

NEO Council confirmed that they were not talking to them, but Aphelion states:

Aiming to be one of the first NEO tokens, Aphelion is building a next generation, tokenized, distribution mechanism to solve for the challenges plaguing the centralized cryptocurrency exchanges and trading platforms.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Are there any new ICO's planned on the platform?
Activity: 46
Remember that bitcoin has 2 forks, 1st in a few days, and second mid november, so it's a question will altcoins recover between two forks, in terms of price. Just 2-3 weeks separate two forks and everyone acumulate btc, because of free money, and that's not adequate period for recovering altcoins. IMO, altcoins will recover after 2nd btc fork.

Where I can find more information about second fork? Can you share the link. Thanks

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-beginners-guide-surviving-bgold-and-segwit2x-forks/
Activity: 168
HODL
Remember that bitcoin has 2 forks, 1st in a few days, and second mid november, so it's a question will altcoins recover between two forks, in terms of price. Just 2-3 weeks separate two forks and everyone acumulate btc, because of free money, and that's not adequate period for recovering altcoins. IMO, altcoins will recover after 2nd btc fork.

Where I can find more information about second fork? Can you share the link. Thanks
Just a little digression regarding HitBTC. They listed B2X (new SegWit2x coin that comes after november fork)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/#charts
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

This is what I've thought too, that after SegWitx2 and the Bitcoin Gold fork Bitcoin will take a drop as everyone lots of people start to re-invest in altcoin again.

BTW, just to answer my own previous question; HitBTC do not charge a fee for withdrawing NEO.
(they will also support Bitcoin Gold and SegWitx2).
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Was there any news yet after the elections in China? Maybe I missed something, but didn't see anything. Also NEO price seems not to move up, so I assume no news yet.
Actually, there is no news at all. Recently all eyes are turned to btc, as you can see.

If it would be just all eye on Bitcoin ok, but it's always all the money actually and same out of Altcoins like NEO :-/ But hopefully going better after the fork/s.
Anyway all we can, is just wait it out, while seeing what happens after the fork. I expect there will be some correction first and then altcoin market will recover. But can't be 100% sure.
Was there any news yet after the elections in China? Maybe I missed something, but didn't see anything. Also NEO price seems not to move up, so I assume no news yet.
Actually, there is no news at all. Recently all eyes are turned to btc, as you can see.

If it would be just all eye on Bitcoin ok, but it's always all the money actually and same out of Altcoins like NEO :-/ But hopefully going better after the fork/s.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Question: Does anyone know what, if any, is the withdrawal fee for NEO from HitBTC - been searching but not yet found an answer (Bittrex is 0.025 NEO).

I've just signed up to do some trading on HitBTC , this was primarily for my BTC as they are supporting both Bitcoin Gold & SegWitx2 , but they also support NEO so thought I'd open an account with them.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
so cheap for now  Embarrassed

I'm going to pick up a few more NEO whilst the price is still low. As soon as the Bitcoin Gold rush is over everyone will pump there money back into altcoins and NEO will be on the rise again.

the bags should be packed before the new market cycle starts
so cheap for now  Embarrassed

I'm going to pick up a few more NEO whilst the price is still low. As soon as the Bitcoin Gold rush is over everyone will pump there money back into altcoins and NEO will be on the rise again.
Jump to: