Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 224. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
keep my eye to neo since day 1, i always sure neo will rise, and today neo become top 10 cryptocurrency, and im feelin blessed to choose to invest in neo when the price so cheap. Thank NEO Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
https://neo.org/client/chain.acc.zip

It seems to perform much better now, but..
what do you think to add more mirrors for this file?

I wrote too early,
It had interrupted about 20% Sad
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
out of topic

Blockchain and Smart Cities: On the Way to the Second Capital of China

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-and-smart-cities-on-the-way-to-the-second-capital-of-china

During the meeting, Peng said that Xiong’an New Area is the best place to test Blockchain’s ability in city construction. With Blockchain, Xiong’an can better achieve its goal of being a “smart city”.

Peng Yijie, vice president of the Ant Financial Service Group and co-founder of the Alibaba Group Holding Limited, offered a design plan for Xiong’an. Blockchain would be used in the areas of community services, government affairs, and business. Yijie’s company would assist the local government in building a better city.

Secretary Chen approved Ant Financial’s work. He said that the plan made by the company will help the Xiong’an government to better organize the city. Nevertheless, he believed that there’s still room for improvement. He suggested to the company that they focus more on user experience and the credit system - in other words, the technology should always serve the people.

Largest Chinese company
Ant Financial Service Group, formerly known as Alipay, is an affiliate of Alibaba Group Holding Limited, which is one of the most important and largest companies in China. The market value of the Alibaba Group exceeded $400 bln in July 2017. Jack Ma, the executive chairman of Alibaba Group, is one of the most famous Chinese people in the world, and is ranked as the second most powerful man in China by CNN......
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
https://neo.org/client/chain.acc.zip

It seems to perform much better now, but..
what do you think to add more mirrors for this file?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
NEO is now trading on Trading212. I've no idea what this exchange is like, but having NEO listed on another exchange can only be good news - unless it's on Poloniex Smiley

https://www.trading212.com/en/Trading-Instruments

There is a possibility that NEO becomes the key to renewing ICO-fueled projects in China.
...NEO may be the key to renewed ICO efforts in China...

https://cryptovest.com/news/neo-may-become-gateway-to-icos-in-china/
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
A few days ago, I converted all of my NEO to BTC. I did this because I've read all of the chatter about the Bitcoin Gold fork and thought I could make a little profit before the fork and buy back even more NEO with my profits.

I'm up a little now and could probably get about 100 NEO more than what I started with.

Should I wait to see if bitcoin passes $6000 (or even higher), or should I make my move back to NEO now? Is there a particular date that I need to watch for on the NEO side? I know the fork is projected to be October 25th.

Thanks!

Depending what country you live, did you figure out your short term gains taxes for your NEO sell?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
it's promising. joining this project's ICO is nice investments. i'm sure that because this project has great progress.

Ya, I am definitely interested in the Aphelion project. Looks amazing!

I'll be bagging a few Aphelion tokens, that's for sure  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
it's promising. joining this project's ICO is nice investments. i'm sure that because this project has great progress.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
We miss out the opportunity to cash out
Once it was 0.012 BTC just before China ICO ban,
then it was 0.0075 BTC just before the Oct 16 2017, 15 million extra NEOS

Wait wait wait.!
dunno until when we can cash out. big time

NEO will move after CHina regulates exchanges. Now it is hard because NEO is more focued on China economy.. and Chineese people cannot invesst now
Alse Redpulse success will affect NEO price IMO

Let's see if there are some news coming up on or until the 18th of October when also the holidays end in China and the elections as well. But currently also the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork is affecting all Altcoins, Neo as well I assume.

...and...is everyone holding on tight for the big dipper tomorrow (well tomorow for me) when the motivated developers receive there share of the annual allowance of 15 Meeelion NEO ?
If it does dip I'll be in there to pick up a few strays.

Actually I think the big drop would have happened already before already, so I guess and hope this won't happen. Probably also as someone already said due to the new ICO accepting NEO and compensating sales.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
NEO will move after CHina regulates exchanges. Now it is hard because NEO is more focued on China economy.. and Chineese people cannot invesst now

Let's see if there are some news coming up on or until the 18th of October when also the holidays end in China and the elections as well. But currently also the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork is affecting all Altcoins, Neo as well I assume.

...and...is everyone holding on tight for the big dipper tomorrow (well tomorow for me) when the motivated developers receive there share of the annual allowance of 15 Meeelion NEO ?

Actually I think the big drop would have happened already before already, so I guess and hope this won't happen. Probably also as someone already said due to the new ICO accepting NEO and compensating sales.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin gold fork will be a disaster... everyone will just dump it in seconds... no one will really make profit...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
A few days ago, I converted all of my NEO to BTC. I did this because I've read all of the chatter about the Bitcoin Gold fork and thought I could make a little profit before the fork and buy back even more NEO with my profits.

I'm up a little now and could probably get about 100 NEO more than what I started with.

Should I wait to see if bitcoin passes $6000 (or even higher), or should I make my move back to NEO now? Is there a particular date that I need to watch for on the NEO side? I know the fork is projected to be October 25th.

Thanks!

Your info is wrong. https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/76cia1/take_the_red_pill_there_will_be_no_dump/

I am more than happy to be proven wrong, in fact I'd be ecstatically happy to be proven wrong, and going by the Reditt post this looks like the case - we should see a nice rise in NEO then - time to buy some more.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Your info is wrong. https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/76cia1/take_the_red_pill_there_will_be_no_dump/
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Is it good to buy neo now?will price fall further or will it go up?I am planning to buy but what if price fall more

Buy now and you will not regret. Nothing to add, simple as that.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Is it good to buy neo now?will price fall further or will it go up?I am planning to buy but what if price fall more
The Aphelion ICO launch date, which is accepting not only NEO but also GAS has been announced. This could be a nice little boost for NEO which will help mitigate the drop due to everyone selling, hoping to get the Bitcoin Gold windfall, and the 50 Million NEO release.

https://apheliontoken.com/
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
THE RMB THEORY

NEO might be a requirement for foreign ICO’s in China

http://rmbtheory.com/neo-might-be-a-requirement-for-foreign-icos-in-china/

.....Now what does all of this have to do with ICO’s you might wonder? Especially when you consider that blockchain is supposed to be unregulated and decentralized. Yet it is reasonable to believe that China is considering an ICO registration that has similar characteristics as business registrations in China. When China first opened up they forced joint venture registrations upon foreign companies entering China, we might see the same happening for foreign ICO’s or ICO’s in general that are looking to make use of the Chinese market. NEO might be used as the main joint venture blockchain in China, this will put China in a much stronger position when it comes to the future of crypto.

Jump to: