Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 227. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I bought over 200,000 antshare when price was a few cents and I sold all of it when price was more than 0.01btc Cheesy I'm just a trader, not a bag holder  Wink
for an expert trader, now is not a good time to buy NEO  Cool

You are the loser who predicted that Bitcoin would fall to $450 in February 2017. Bernard Madoff has more credibility than you and he has none!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
ChronoBank is working on adding $NEO @NEO_Blockchain (and digital assets backed on top of NEO) support to ChronoWallet.

https://twitter.com/ChronobankNews/status/918485777058758658
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
1 NEO for 5.3 mBtc atm. Any suggestions about the price, when is good time to re-buy NEO in this downtrend ? Anyone expect to fall below 5 mBtc ?
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Bitcoin will pass through $10,000 before the end of the year  Shocked  and all of altcoins will experience a huge fall  Cool  if you don't sell now, then you will cry  Cry

Or alts will experience a huge pump because many are bitcoin rich. Are you just bitter you did not get in at 10 cents?
I bought over 200,000 antshare when price was a few cents and I sold all of it when price was more than 0.01btc Cheesy I'm just a trader, not a bag holder  Wink

Sure you did buddy, sure you did.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin will pass through $10,000 before the end of the year  Shocked  and all of altcoins will experience a huge fall  Cool  if you don't sell now, then you will cry  Cry

Or alts will experience a huge pump because many are bitcoin rich. Are you just bitter you did not get in at 10 cents?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Bitcoin will pass through $10,000 before the end of the year  Shocked  and all of altcoins will experience a huge fall  Cool  if you don't sell now, then you will cry  Cry

legendary
NEO!!! well I have good and bad experiences with NEO but I'm still very positive about it. Started investing when it was still antshares and now i'm investing on all the ICO's that will come from NEO will be waiting for Aphelion. excited about it
I wish you success!
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
NEO!!! well I have good and bad experiences with NEO but I'm still very positive about it. Started investing when it was still antshares and now i'm investing on all the ICO's that will come from NEO will be waiting for Aphelion. excited about it
legendary
 Bitcoin will pass through $10,000 before the end of the year  Shocked  and all of altcoins will experience a huge fall  Cool  if you don't sell now, then you will cry  Cry
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
news

Why South Korea is unlikely to follow China’s anti-bitcoin lead – despite its ICO ban

https://cryptoinsider.com/why-south-korea-is-unlikely-to-follow-chinas-anti-bitcoin-lead-despite-its-ico-ban/

One would be ill-advised to take anything for granted in the world of digital currencies, especially in East Asia, where policy changes are fast and frequent.

But South Korea simply has far too much to lose from a total, long-term bitcoin shutdown. The fact that companies of the size and influence of Kakao are moving ahead with their virtual currency operations regardless of the ICO ban should allay most serious fears.
Activity: 419
NEO is a very lucrative coin this year, it will continue to repeat in 2018, it's time to buy as much as possible because the price in 2018 will reach $ 100.

Yes it seems so, but today the price dropped to $ 25, whereas a few days before the price chart rocketed, I also will invest the coin NEO and hope to get a big profit in the future day.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
NEO is a very lucrative coin this year, it will continue to repeat in 2018, it's time to buy as much as possible because the price in 2018 will reach $ 100.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The first Neo blockchain ICO went very smooth and its very fast too, took something like a minute and the token already in my wallet, not like the ethereum ICOs have to wait 30 minutes for confirmation.

I didn't know it was that fast? legitimately 30 seconds or are you exaggerating for effect? Either way, its fast...
Activity: 58
The first Neo blockchain ICO went very smooth and its very fast too, took something like a minute and the token already in my wallet, not like the ethereum ICOs have to wait 30 minutes for confirmation.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Very pleased to see how the network handled the ICO of Red Pulse, was extremely efficient and completely unaffected by the high load.  With NEO public blockchain able to process 1000 tx/s this should have been obvious.

Red Pulse did a great job of handling the hiccup on that block, and they refunded so quickly that even the people who were affected and complaining were stunned.

Hope to see more successful project launches on Neo, for its continued growth.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Is China Secretly Nationalizing the Bitcoin Industry?

http://news.8btc.com/is-china-secretly-nationalizing-the-bitcoin-industry

There have been conspiracy theories suggest that the Chinese government attempts to nationalize the bitcoin ecosystem after China’s ban on ICOs and crypto services. But no evidence has shown that the PBOC or other supervisory authorities are working to monopolize the bitcoin world as they have generally done in other sectors.

However, this National Holiday witnessed the born and spread of rumors indicating that the watchdog is taking actions to manipulate the market.......

Activity: 76
Hello,

I hodl my NEO on NEON web wallet and for a few days, I can't claim GAS.

Am I the only one in this case ?

Thank you very much.
Activity: 310
I did not expect the price of NEO to break through $ 30, I'm sorry that early last year selling all the NEOs, please advise whether the NEO price will continue to skyrocket so I deserve to buy?
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
a good arcticle  by NEOcryptotrader

My growing collection of info about NEO

It can be very time consuming to keep up to date on a single blockchain project let alone multiple ones. If you just heard about NEO a few weeks ago it would be impossible catch up on past occurrences due to high volume of Reddit posts and articles made on the project. I’m going to try and simplify the past, present and future as much as I can into one well thought-out post. I hope I can be helpful to anyone who has been investigating like myself. I will include sources with all of my research........

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/75mul5/my_growing_collection_of_info_about_neo/
Activity: 143
I just tried to do a withdrawal from the Neo Web Wallet, as Well as the NeoTracker wallet.  And neither one of them worked.  Anyone else have problems?
Jump to: