Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 225. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looking forward to new updates
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
NEO will move after CHina regulates exchanges. Now it is hard because NEO is more focued on China economy.. and Chineese people cannot invesst now
Alse Redpulse success will affect NEO price IMO

Let's see if there are some news coming up on or until the 18th of October when also the holidays end in China and the elections as well. But currently also the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork is affecting all Altcoins, Neo as well I assume.

...and...is everyone holding on tight for the big dipper tomorrow (well tomorow for me) when the motivated developers receive there share of the annual allowance of 15 Meeelion NEO ?
If it does dip I'll be in there to pick up a few strays.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Is there good source for what will happen with exchanges, will get licence or not?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
NEO will move after CHina regulates exchanges. Now it is hard because NEO is more focued on China economy.. and Chineese people cannot invesst now

Let's see if there are some news coming up on or until the 18th of October when also the holidays end in China and the elections as well. But currently also the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork is affecting all Altcoins, Neo as well I assume.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
EDIT:
Why not just send the NEO from neotracker wallet to the neo-gui wallet.

Because i have not tried neo gui wallet yet. I'm on a business trip and can't access to my computer till next week.

Have anyone used the NEOTRACKER.IO wallet? In future can i import my wallet file to the neo gui wallet? That shouldn't be a problem, right?

You can import WIF-encoded private keys into Neo-Gui wallet. Just print out paper wallet for your Neotracker account and store it somewhere safe. Later when you want to import that account into the Neo-Gui wallet, you can do so by transcribing your private key from paper wallet into Neo-Gui import window.
Call_Me_Bambi, cdb1690
Thank you guys for your assistance! I consider this issue resolved  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Have anyone used the NEOTRACKER.IO wallet? In future can i import my wallet file to the neo gui wallet? That shouldn't be a problem, right?

You can import WIF-encoded private keys into Neo-Gui wallet. Just print out paper wallet for your Neotracker account and store it somewhere safe. Later when you want to import that account into the Neo-Gui wallet, you can do so by transcribing your private key from paper wallet into Neo-Gui import window.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

So long as you have the private key you can import from neotracker to any NEO wallet.
There is a guide, with pictures, on how to import the NEO private key into the neo-gui wallet - see link below.
(This guide is for importing from the app.antshares.org web wallet , but it should work with any wallet).

https://github.com/neo-project/neo/wiki/Guide:-How-to-Import-Private-Key-to-NEO-GUI

EDIT:
Why not just send the NEO from neotracker wallet to the neo-gui wallet.

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Activity: 26
GAS Airdrop for RPX Block 1445025  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
When NEO team will certainly end the work over smart contracts - it will be a chinese bomb! First ICO will be receiving NEO - Red Pulse. It`s only beginning!

Ya, NEO is definitely on the way to the top.

Move over, Vitalik. There's a NEO kid in town!  Grin
Activity: 56
Neo looks set to test the 50-day moving average level of $30. A break higher would open doors for $45.
On the downside, only an end of the day close below the 100-day moving average would abort the bullish view
Activity: 42
When NEO team will certainly end the work over smart contracts - it will be a chinese bomb! First ICO will be receiving NEO - Red Pulse. It`s only beginning!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
The skyrocketing bitcoin price today makes a lot of users sell altcoin so most of the drop altcoin prices include NEO. I still keep NEO, this year's target could reach $ 50.

On 31. dec 2017, minimum 50$, not below that, I'm 99% sure.

Very low speculation.

50 is an easy target. I see the 100 coming the next months. ( 2 to 6 months )

Why you guys are so confident about the price? Neo has been pumped more than 1000x, I think the power is over, there can't be a huge pump any more.

Either your new in the crypto world or have no idea of the potential NEO holds.

Probably both  Cheesy

NEO is a superior product.

Look out, ETH. Here comes NEO.  Cool
Activity: 88
IAM FOR REAL not you
The skyrocketing bitcoin price today makes a lot of users sell altcoin so most of the drop altcoin prices include NEO. I still keep NEO, this year's target could reach $ 50.

Very low speculation.

Why you guys are so confident about the price? Neo has been pumped more than 1000x, I think the power is over, there can't be a huge pump any more.

Either your new in the crypto world or have no idea of the potential NEO holds.
Activity: 95
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
Activity: 46

Very low speculation.

Mate, NEO price will be 3 digit number in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Why You Need to Be Prepared Today for China’s Coming Crypto Boom
By Nick Rokke | October 11, 2017

http://palmbeachgroup.com/content/palm-beach-daily/why-you-need-to-be-prepared-today-for-chinas-coming-crypto-boom/37158/

.............China won’t let something as big as the blockchain go to a foreign competitor. Right now, platforms outside of China are dominating ICOs. If they don’t get back in the market soon, China will lose out on this lucrative market................
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Very low speculation.

Activity: 61

Very low speculation.

Jump to: