Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 228. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ist there any other new official ICO coming up on NEO after the Red Pulse one, which ran quite smooth although they should make the participation process a bit easier? I saw one but that was not officially supported or mentioned by the NEO Team.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think neo is better longterm investment than shortterm
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Wonder if neo worth to invest in longterm Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
When will NEO go up again? Any ideas? Before or after BTC-Hardfork?

What about this idea? I think there is a place to be
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/V0lAQG4l-NEOBTC-Good-Buy-Opportunity/

Good i have found this one, very informative tool, although don't really understand everything at first look, will need to take deep look into this one.

But, personally, i think NEO will go up after the fork. The time before that will be turbulent and quite unpredicted.

But nevertheless, after the fork, we are back on the green road. So, it's probably now a good time to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Signs Appear Suggesting Chinese Government May Have Entered Cryptocurrency Market

https://cointelegraph.com/news/signs-appear-suggesting-chinese-government-may-have-entered-cryptocurrency-market

After Chinese government’s ban of ICOs last month, there are continuous rumors saying that Chinese government is preparing to enter the cryptocurrency market. However, no official announcement has been made to verify the rumor.

Before Oct. 10 Beijing time, there was no substantial evidence backing up these rumors. Nevertheless, a few hints might show that Chinese government is entering, or has already entered the market.

Ping An Bank’s involvement
On Oct. 10, the updated Biance APP shows that the developer of the APP is Ping An Bank Co., Ltd, which is a Chinese joint-stock commercial bank, with its headquarters in Shenzhen with a government background.

Biance has issued its token coin, called the Bianace Coin(BNB) three months ago. It runs negatively on the Ethereum Blockchain with ERC20. On the same day, China Bitcoin also updated its APP, and the developer is Xiamen Local Taxation Bureau.

"Maybe Ping An Bank’s involvement can be explained as commercial activities, but Xiamen Local Taxation Bureau’s control over China Bitcoin demonstrates the Chinese government’s interest in ICO and Bitcoin."

Until now, there’s still no official confirmation. Nobody can be one hundred percent sure what Chinese government is going to do next.

In fact, the CEO of Biance just claimed that Ping An Bank did not purchase Biance. However, he didn’t explain why the developer of Biance’s APP is Ping An Bank now. Meanwhile, Xiamen Local Taxation Bureau hasn’t said anything yet.

Though the CEO of Biance refuted the “rumor”, there’s still no solid evidence or explanation proving that whether the Chinese government has entered the market or not.

Considering the size of the Chinese market, if the government indeed gets involved in the market, an earthquake is about to happen.

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
New Feature] dApps on NEO: Smart Contract functions can now be executed from web-based interfaces.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@deanpress/new-feature-dapps-on-neo-smart-contract-functions-can-now-be-executed-from-web-based-interfaces

In preparation for the RedPulse ICO (which runs exclusively on the Neo Blockchain), developers at City of Zion have worked hard to release their latest version of the neon wallet: version 0.0.6.

After inspecting the new wallet's code, I noticed the new API functions that were implemented are a downright breakthrough for Neo. This is what many developers have been waiting for: invoke smart contract functions with an API.

Where developers could previously only build individual smart contracts, and apps with basic wallet functionalities, developers can now build completely functioning decentralized apps (dApps) on Neo.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Red Pulse ICO — Network Performance

https://medium.com/@cityofzion/red-pulse-ico-network-performance-7d5f10bf4b39

...At the moment, the consensus nodes for the NEO network are operated by the NEO Council in China. By Q1 2018, NEO Council aims to control less than two-thirds of the consensus nodes.
We are pleased to note that the NEO network continuted to operate efficiently with minimal network impact, even under extreme network events. Block generation time initially slowed down to 3 minutes to process the largest block, but quickly recovered to approximately 25 seconds. Throughout the entire RPX ICO, consensus nodes were able to achieve consensus and propagate new block transactions to the rest of the network.
In closing, while we consider this performance to be excellent, NEO Council and City of Zion areworking closely together on upgrades, that will increase the throughput of the NEO network....

great to read this. i really liked the whole ico handling too. hoping for more icos like this
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

What about this idea? I think there is a place to be
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/V0lAQG4l-NEOBTC-Good-Buy-Opportunity/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
NEO mentioned at NASA in a presentation for Intro to Blockchain as a "5 of top crypto-currencies"

sourse:
https://sensorweb.nasa.gov/Bitcoin%20Blockchains%20and%20Distributed%20Satellite%20Management%20Control%209-15-17v12.pdf

Great news, thanks for sharing  Smiley

A great time to swoop in and buy more NEO all!  Grin
Its a bloodbath on CMC - Neo's on red hot sale.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Red Pulse ICO — Network Performance

https://medium.com/@cityofzion/red-pulse-ico-network-performance-7d5f10bf4b39

...At the moment, the consensus nodes for the NEO network are operated by the NEO Council in China. By Q1 2018, NEO Council aims to control less than two-thirds of the consensus nodes.
We are pleased to note that the NEO network continuted to operate efficiently with minimal network impact, even under extreme network events. Block generation time initially slowed down to 3 minutes to process the largest block, but quickly recovered to approximately 25 seconds. Throughout the entire RPX ICO, consensus nodes were able to achieve consensus and propagate new block transactions to the rest of the network.
In closing, while we consider this performance to be excellent, NEO Council and City of Zion areworking closely together on upgrades, that will increase the throughput of the NEO network....

Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
neotracker.com is not following no ?!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Congrats neo for first successfullll ico
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
https://medium.com/@Concillio/weekly-report-2-77e398a3cebc

Concillio

Concillio is a global community of open source developers, with the goal of developing apps, wallets, and more for a coins ecosystem. Concillio primarily operates through the community Slack and Github, central places where the community shares knowledge and contributes to projects.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Amazing the development of NEO, I did not expect performance could be like this, luckily I have 100 NEO that I bought last year when the price is not more than $ 0.2 and now the price of about $ 30. Good job dev.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
China State News Hints at Bitcoin Exchange Licensing, Resumed Crypto Trading

https://themerkle.com/china-state-news-hints-at-bitcoin-exchange-licensing-resumed-crypto-trading/

...“The ban did not stop them [Chinese investors] from buying cryptocurrencies… In the last few weeks, we have seen a lot of mainland customers opening up accounts at TideBit. They still want to play the game. I see a growing need in that they will come to Hong Kong or Singapore to buy cryptocurrency.”

Xinhua has stated that the Chinese government is not unaware of crypto traders using foreign trading platforms to circumvent the current regulations, acknowledging the existence of “regulatory vacuums” that require immediate attention:

“There are still many regulatory vacuums in the field of virtual currency, which require governments and central banks to give enough attention to the regulation as soon as possible.”

The article concludes that incorporating cryptocurrencies into the law necessitates the establishment of a “regulatory framework for virtual currency”, recommending that the central government integrate targeted regulatory measures such as licensing, filing management, anti-money laundering systems and Know Your Customer protocols....
Jump to: