Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 26. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
People need to have more patience when it comes to NEO investment because of NEO developments and project they are choosing in the background when a company launching under their blockchain. So will surely raise its price along with the situation of the market.
Patience is the fundamental characteristic that investors, crypto investors have to practice in order to earn profits from crypto market.
It is right for all cases, not only NEO.

Absolutely! Patience is a virtue  Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
People need to have more patience when it comes to NEO investment because of NEO developments and project they are choosing in the background when a company launching under their blockchain. So will surely raise its price along with the situation of the market.
Patience is the fundamental characteristic that investors, crypto investors have to practice in order to earn profits from crypto market.
It is right for all cases, not only NEO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

The Holy Trinity: $NEO $ONT $ELA. Still Bullish? What The Future HODLS...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSvFrckINA

I do not think the bear market has ended, but I am sure that eventually NEO will recover and grow stronger than before; has the team, the community, the partnerships and the skills needed to be among the leading players and the best Coin on the market for many years to come.
This is just a phase of a cycle that will end .... to die will be many other shitcoin, certainly not NEO and its ecosystem!

I agree...NEO is the cream of the crop and it will rise to the top!   Cool

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I could not enter my anchor, did you encounter this situation? I still entered the bottle before, only from yesterday I could not enter my wallet

I do not think the bear market has ended, but I am sure that eventually NEO will recover and grow stronger than before; has the team, the community, the partnerships and the skills needed to be among the leading players and the best Coin on the market for many years to come.
This is just a phase of a cycle that will end .... to die will be many other shitcoin, certainly not NEO and its ecosystem!

I agree...NEO is the cream of the crop and it will rise to the top!   Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I believe the neo ecosystem is expanding and their dominance will grow. Especially with switcheo introducing more official USD and future fiat pairs and going cross chain with ETH, hopefully more users and volume will come which may in turn start changing the market dominance for neo / nep5’s.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11

Alive? I don't think that NEO simply been alive.
It has survived well during bloody bearish market this year, surviving well all year long.

By the way, I wish NEO community a happy New year.

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
NEO News: Week in Review – December 17th – December 23rd
https://neonewstoday.com/general/neo-news-week-in-review-december-17th-december-23rd/

December 20th, NEO announced the first batch of speakers for NEO DevCon, scheduled to take place on February 16th and 17th, 2019 in Seattle, US. Speakers include Da Hongfei, Erik Zhang, and Johnson Zhao from NEO and representatives from Microsoft, Qihoo 360, Accenture Strategy, NEO St Petersburg Competency Center (NEO SPCC), and more.

No Michael Jordan? Sad
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Spent some time and looked at the game neoland, it really looks very promising. True, I was a little embarrassed by the graphics, but I hope that this is only the beginning and we will see huge changes in the future.

Yes, we expect many more developments from the Neo team it will be helpful to many sectors which they are going to use neo blockchain in the coming days. We need to stay strong with the NEO coin because the team is working very hard in the background.
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
qtum and neo and stratis are going rise more then other coins

Let me guess.. you are holding all 3 above?
Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser
Spent some time and looked at the game neoland, it really looks very promising. True, I was a little embarrassed by the graphics, but I hope that this is only the beginning and we will see huge changes in the future.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

These are the projects of the future all are looking very promising and they will keep moving forward with good streak. I think huge community make this much easy to show good performance and it is happening.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: