Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 25. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 144
incredible, from 150 to 6...
Incredible from some cent to 150 and people thought it will only go higher  Smiley

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again..."

Very true!

If you'll have enough patience in crypto, the prices will come back eventually, and as history showed us, they will be even higher. Is a continuous cycle of ups and downs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Incredible from some cent to 150 and people thought it will only go higher  Smiley

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again..."
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Yep  Cry

Much brighter days ahead, my friend!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
How to check confirmations in neo blockchain?

https://neotracker.io/

You can validate the transaction status via block explorer like BTC. It's simple method to check any transaction in blockchain there is nothing hidden there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 16
How to check confirmations in neo blockchain?
Activity: 46
Impeccable only if you believe it is.
I always thought it was a great project.It has a good technical team and a huge community. as the bear market continues,Its price has fallen by 90%.Now I think in this market everything is serving capital.

I do agree with your concern because not only with the NEO, the entire market is facing the same situation. Yes, they have a very good development team in the background which will help to increase the price even more than 200$ with the active things they are doing now.

If the bull run will ever come back for sure it will pass 200$ but this can never happen again (not pessimistic but is a possibility).
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I always thought it was a great project.It has a good technical team and a huge community. as the bear market continues,Its price has fallen by 90%.Now I think in this market everything is serving capital.

I do agree with your concern because not only with the NEO, the entire market is facing the same situation. Yes, they have a very good development team in the background which will help to increase the price even more than 200$ with the active things they are doing now.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Huge progress update from Erik Zhang at: https://twitter.com/neoerikzhang/status/1080712555469754368

After half a year of development, the improved NEO consensus algorithm dBFT is about to be completed. dBFT will become the best consensus mechanism for blockchains. With this improvement, dBFT will have more strict finality. Users only need to wait for one confirmation (15 seconds) to ensure the irreversibility of the transactions and prevent double-spending. This is very suitable for financial applications.

Would be nice if they explained this algorithms and how this works. There are a lot of new algorithms in every project, but most of investors dont know exactly what is this. What is dBFT algorithm and what sence in this? What different between this algorithm and PDBFT (which have Pchain)?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The future will be Digital
bear market, everything dropping  Embarrassed not just NEO but everything else
Huge progress update from Erik Zhang at: https://twitter.com/neoerikzhang/status/1080712555469754368

After half a year of development, the improved NEO consensus algorithm dBFT is about to be completed. dBFT will become the best consensus mechanism for blockchains. With this improvement, dBFT will have more strict finality. Users only need to wait for one confirmation (15 seconds) to ensure the irreversibility of the transactions and prevent double-spending. This is very suitable for financial applications.

This is huge at least on paper this sounds really good.

Time will tell if this will pay off, like always. Anyway good job NEO team!

NEO ecosystem is growing really fast so if we look over the support than it's big news and in future this will be turning point for this blockchain. Dev team is continuously improving the quality and adding more utility to this network so in future this will bring more value for this ecosystem. 

I agree with you, but as you probably saw on many projects out there, not the technology is what makes the price, many times "no tech" with aggressive marketing is paying way more than "huge tech" and no marketing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

NEO ecosystem is growing really fast so if we look over the support than it's big news and in future this will be turning point for this blockchain. Dev team is continuously improving the quality and adding more utility to this network so in future this will bring more value for this ecosystem. 

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Great to see that the development of the platform continues to improve. Stack isolation seems like a big, important and much needed change that will create a more stable environment for smart contracts in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: