Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 22. (Read 60926 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
I think it's very difficult for NEO to go beyond ETH, unless it can be as good as it could be, but I think it's hard to achieve, so I don't think it will go beyond Ethereum. I think Ethereum will have a big future. Prospects. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
It has a possibility to surpass eth in NEO. But not in 2018, as you can see, ethereum has already established their platform. And they found out that its less bug as of now. Many users use ethereum as of now. But when NEO fully established their platform. It will surely replace eth. Neo has a great feature, that even ethereum and bitcoin cant beat it.
Activity: 99
May 20, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
Both coins have great potentials.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
I personally don’t think NEO will take ETH, I think the only unique and promising aspect that NEO has going for it is it’s utilization of more widely used programming languages. The barrier for Ethereum smart contract development is higher than I think it really should be.You have to learn a completely new language to use it  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
May 20, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

You are making a little confusion here. Price doesn't always mean the greatness behind the project success. What success means for the project is its real development, how far they have gone with their roadmap and are they delivering the services or products that they have promised in the first place.

If they have all this in line then we can expect the price incriminate automatically. This is really simple model where investors see the success of project and they make investment with that positive spark and thus price or market cap follows its path eventually.

NEO is good deal but it is still not as popular as ETH is.
Activity: 87
May 20, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
I'm not sure about the future. NEO beats Ethereum on several fronts. But Ethereum already is an established platform. And Ethereum will close the gap with its scaling plans in the future. So, it's very dificult to overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
I agree that NEO is very potential and will increase so much in the future, but I don't think it can overtake Ethereum. Although NEO has some definite advantages over Ethereum, Ethereum will likely scale to close the gap as the platform gains adoption.
Activity: 102
May 17, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
U.S. independent rating agency Weiss Ratings issued a cryptocurrency credit rating. The latest Weiss rating shows that the NEO rating rose from B+ to A-, making it the only category A rating currency. At the same time, ETH rating rose from B- to B+, XRP rose from C+ to B+, XLM rose from C to B+, BCH dropped from C to D+, and BTC remained C+. NEO has full strength beyond ETH.
Activity: 26
May 17, 2018, 11:28:33 PM
Neo at its peak reached more than 165$. He has state support, but they don't talk about it out loud. However, far not the fact that he will surpass that of Ethereum.
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 15, 2018, 02:46:25 PM
theoretically this can happen, since it has many advantages, but this in my opinion will not happen as long as it is not popular and not many people need it, all are enough. ethereum
copper member
Merit: 8
May 15, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

Joke of the year. There is no way Neo will surpass Eth. Ethereum has already laid down a standard with their smart contracts and the demand for it is huge. They would have to undergo a celestially monumental FUD before they can drop down to Neo's level and even at that, Neo will still have to play catch up.
Activity: 658
Catena X
May 15, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
The price of NEO is still rising and reaching bigger time to time. The concept of NEO is also rather similar to the ETH. However, NEO is considered faster in the transaction. But, all people know that ETH is much greater than the NEO. We can wait for the next period what will happen to these two altcoins.
Activity: 11
May 15, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
No clue if NEO is going to surpass Eth, but tbh they have a pretty good forecast on here: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/neo-prediction
Activity: 89
May 15, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
Laughable and wrong. Even if NEO is a very good coin there is no way that it could surpass ethereum. How do you rationalize thinking something like this seeing how much and how fast ethereum is growing compared to other coins right now. There is just no way that this will happen and there is no way for NEO to catch up anyway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 15, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
It is too early that neo to surpass ethereum. Maybe after 5 years but i dont think that will happen.
Activity: 64
May 15, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
Neo will never surpass ethereum in the next years, ethereum is far ahead of neo, and even mentioning both coins in the same sentence is a great honor for neo. Neo is still a little alt of ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 208
May 14, 2018, 08:22:19 PM
YES, I think NEO is not yet time beyond ETH and I want to invest in NEO for two reasons, firstly Neo is more advanced in terms of code. Secondly, Neo will not burden extrotive costs in the future, as the founder of Ethereum plans to act.

Neo is a solid cryptocurrency which is China's national crypto and is a crypto infastructure, so the new cryptocurrency can be based on NEO's progress!

Neo has had several projects using blockchain as a foundation and NEO prices have risen as a result.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
May 14, 2018, 07:50:08 PM
There is really a posibility that NEO can surpass ETH in the future but i still keep my eye on ETH as it continues to be the leader of alt coins in terms of market capitalization because i believe that digital currency with a huge market cap can make that digital currency great.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
May 14, 2018, 07:24:44 PM
I have a feeling NEO is a bit overvalued. It is often considered as an alternative to ETH, however smart contracts on NEO are much more expensive and so far it doesn't look more technologically advanced.

Yeah, I think NEO cannot surpass eth if they continue to work like this. NEO should be more competitive and not that higher fees, NEO can only surpass eth if they continue to improved their system and technology and only if Chinese people support this thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

I think this view is incorrect because NEO is currently at a very low exchange rate due to the Chinese government's ban on cryptos trading. Also, the impact of the exchange rate fluctuations in the market even caused the NEO's current exchange rate is still low, only 67 dollars. It is impossible for NEO to surpass ETH in the context of increasing ETH exchange rates as of today.
Pages:
Jump to: