Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 19. (Read 60926 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
I don't believe that is going to happen. Same for the other top 10 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
NEO will not catch up with ETH. It seems to me that these coins are at different stages of development. ETH is a very popular project, and NEO is just beginning to develop.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
May 23, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
they are two altcoins with similar characteristics, maybe in the future they will be rivals but neo will not overtake eth at least not in the next few years...
Activity: 87
May 23, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
NEO won't be so easy to go beyond ETH, at least in the latest phase, and ETH is in absolute lead, both in technology and on the scale of the community.
Activity: 85
May 23, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
NEO has an advantage over ETH is that it has a big potential user base.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 23, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
I do not support this idea. Neo is a nice coin but cannot surpass eth for sure.
Neo needs more marketing and bigger community to grow. Its now in baby stage
Activity: 476
May 23, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Frankly, I did not expect at all that the Ethereum and NEO would completely stop growing in capitalization, but I think it's temporary and NEO has much more prospects...
Activity: 448
May 23, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

I am not sure about whether neo can surpass ethereum in the future, but I believe it is a big probability that neo can make its investors very happy in the future.
Activity: 90
May 23, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
NEO is really specific to china so you are limited by its population. Eth on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus china.china likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things. They have their own versions of What's pp, Facebook,amazon etc. This being said i think it may be difficult to surpass eth. Ethereum also has a partnership with Microsoft which is huge.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
May 23, 2018, 08:38:57 AM
All i hear is neo is similar to ethereum and has the potential to surpass it and it's not wrong, it is just difficult and will take a lot of time to do that as ethereum has been here for more than 5 year. It takes time for a coin's price to grow and even ethereum took almost 5 year so you need to give neo more time if you want it to beat ethereum.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 23, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
Neo has also forms of good potential coin in the market, however it is hard to say that neo surpass to ethereum.
Time will tell whether things will be bright with this project after we seen the downfall and the continuous fall of btc maybe traders will eye with alts and wait for the great potentials, ETH also falling right now and most of the coins inside the market are moving down, its all about supports and progress coming from both devs.
Activity: 153
May 23, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
Neo has also forms of good potential coin in the market, however it is hard to say that neo surpass to ethereum.
True, the NEO is a potent and powerful coin with good growth. However, the ethereum is stronger with the larger community and the growing demand for the future.
Activity: 101
May 23, 2018, 08:11:38 AM
As far as I know, NEO pays a form of a dividend—a reward for owning NEO coins. The dividend, called NEO GAS, is a crypto-coin that trades on exchanges. Ethereum, on the contrary, offers no such incentive. Although NEO is late to the race, it can easily catch up with its rival, because NEO promises to cater to a much bigger market. This is exactly why it may survive competitive pressures in the long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 23, 2018, 08:09:46 AM
Activity: 104
May 23, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
I personally don’t think NEO will take ETH. I think the only unique and promising aspect that NEO has going for it is it’s utilization of more widely used programming languages. The barrier for Ethereum smart contract development is higher than I think it really should be. You have to learn a completely new language to use it. Since I think crypto especially specializes in global reach, I don’t see any merit in a region specific platform. I think what we are seeing now is mostly just hype.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 08:05:21 AM
neo is one of those coins that is doing very well but for neo to surpass Eth that will require alot of hard work from the team. because Eth has gained huge popularity already and its widely accepted for trading
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
Actually I do not believe it could happen, but Neo is a good coin with promising perspectives. I am sure it will be more widely spread in the future and used in ICOs, but surpassing ETH is the same as surpassing bitcoin.
yeah right Neo can't be surpass ETH for Now for now but NEO have the possibility, because every possibility always there just takes time and trust NEO users to create more attractive price and future development.
Activity: 99
May 23, 2018, 07:59:39 AM
I think NEO is better than ETH. NEO’s technology is more developer-friendly. The platform supports multiple programming languages. Ethereum, by contrast, only supports one language, Solidity. This restricts many average developers from using the platform unless they learn the language.
Activity: 462
May 23, 2018, 07:56:31 AM
Actually I do not believe it could happen, but Neo is a good coin with promising perspectives. I am sure it will be more widely spread in the future and used in ICOs, but surpassing ETH is the same as surpassing bitcoin.
Activity: 103
May 23, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
I think they will most likely co-exist in the long-run, and both will be successful. Competition is what drives innovation and continuous progress. They are both very strong projects, and ETH is still miles ahead when it comes to adoptio, but I believe NEO will slowly close the gap. It is not either-or, it is both-and.
Pages:
Jump to: