Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 24. (Read 60926 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 05:24:03 PM
I think the ecosystem for NEO is much weaker than Ethereum.  Not enough support to overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 05:29:12 PM
I think the ecosystem for NEO is much weaker than Ethereum.  Not enough support to overtake Ethereum.

Yeah ETH is way stronger and has better tech I think. If anything, ETH will overtake BTC first.
Activity: 122
May 14, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
It seems to me that NEO will begin to grow in price at least a year from now.  And then NEO will become more popular and will begin already strong growth.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 14, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
I like NEO and believe in the project. I think it has a great future and soon or later will be real competition of Ethereum. But I don't think that will surpass Ethereum in the market cap. Ethereum is one of the best coins now and so far is better than NEO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 14, 2018, 04:56:24 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
їIt is necessary to understand that the ethereum will always be more expensive than neo, because he first began to do the same neo.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
There is no way that this is ever going to happen. this is wishful thinking at best. Comparisons like these do not even make sense seeing as ethereum is a bigger and better project than NEO and they have more investors which are very dedicated and also, ethereum does have a couple of years head start on NEO.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
May 14, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Neo will never surpass ethereum in the next years, ethereum is far ahead of neo, and even mentioning both coins in the same sentence is a great honor for neo. Neo is still a little alt of ethereum.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 14, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
Let me make this absolutely clear;

NEO will never surpass Eth.

The only platforms with the potential to do that, this year are Stellar (if it moves from vapour to reality) and WAVES (It's here and ready now).
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 14, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
NEO is a very promising coin, I think that it's worth all the same will focus on it, although the Ethereum is also one of the best.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 08:23:08 AM
I think you do not need to compare these two platforms. Moreover, you do not need to invent a winner. It's just as strange as comparing Ford and Honda. Which of them will win?
These two platforms have their pluses and minuses. Many bright projects have been created both on the Ethereum and on the basis of NEO. The Chinese platform is still very young, but it has good potential. Ethereum has problems with scalability of the network, but it tries to overcome it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
what you say. Neo at its peak reached more than 165$. He has state support, but they don't talk about it out loud. However, far not the fact that he will surpass that of Ethereum.
Activity: 2
May 14, 2018, 07:29:21 AM
I, too, doubt that this will happen,but not despite this coin neo very the good,investment and simply excellent,people like its and hope on it,think the price will many run in soon
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
I really doubt that's going to happen. I think ETH is just better overall.
Activity: 346
May 14, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

First, don't believe everything what people are saying, everybody wants to shill the coins they have in their portfolio.
I think NEO will be a big thing in the future, ICO's just started since a few months on the platform and we will see more and more, but Ethereum will still be on top for a while I guess. Just look at the amount of different ERC 20 tokens ...
May 14, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

I'm not going to speculate on Neo's price versus ETH. I'll just post a NEO/ETH daily graph.

If you study this graph, you'll see that Neo's all time high is 0.2 ETH, Aug 2017 (ICO time) and currently it is 0.106 ETH per NEO. So, if you think that Neo will do a 10x, while ETH remains stable at this price, then you can believe everyone. If not, then discard others.

https://invst.ly/7dnpn

Yeah this theory doesn't make much sense when you think about it. Besides ETH is overall a stronger coin IMO
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
May 14, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
It will probably surpass Ether if it keeps the current trend of improving the software and having so many ICOs out there with very promising perspectives. NEO is, for the moment, scam free.
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 07:16:38 AM
Sooner or later it will happen. NEO is a very promising project with an excellent team and huge potential
Activity: 123
May 14, 2018, 07:11:54 AM
Ethereum is already a known coin that has a high popularity status on cryptocurrency market, and it is impossible that Neo can surpass to ethereum, but we cannot also under estimate neo coin, because it might have also a potential to become a very known coin in the market that more people would like to used.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 14, 2018, 06:59:20 AM
In the world of cryptos all the altcoins will have the chance to surpass each other because all in here are business , so there might a chance NEO can surpass ETH , every coin has its own management and each coin has still improving its uses and services in digital market ,so anything can happen.
Activity: 93
May 14, 2018, 05:57:39 AM
NEO can compete with ETH, but if it can surpass ETH, I don't think so, at least in recent years is impossible, maybe NEO will have a greater breakthrough in technology, and is beyond ETH's technology, then There is still some hope.

I agree, ethereum is the best of all altcoins and no doubt about it. Neo's popularity grows strong also and it was name as chinese ethereum. Neo's potential has been recognized at the crypto community and was predicted that it will rise at the top of all altcoins but as of now i don't see enough reasons that neo can surpass ethereum. But maybe in the future who knows that neo outruns ethereum in terms of technology, functions and purposes at the community and i think it will take a lot of works and years if ever.
Pages:
Jump to: