Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 17. (Read 60932 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 01, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
I think neo can't beat ETH right now. Because ETH platform is more wear than NEO. ETH has good technology and innovation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

It does not seem to be that fast. We know the basis of the Neo is not too compromised with crypto, and that's one of the main factors. But for the long term I believe, at least Neo will be quite close to Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 01, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

If that prediction will happen, it will probably still happen in the next few years. Because Neo must be able to compete not only from the side of technology, but also the ability to fight FUD. And it seems for now, Neo is still on the right track.

You have idea in your opinion but in first thing we consider that ethereum have a great developer and technology inside so I dont think so if Neo can surpass ethereum in the next few year but if that event happen all neo holder will be happy and surely get a good profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Looks like Neo must prove first, that the startup that uses the platform is able to compete with the project from Ethereum. And maybe it will be we will see next year. So it looks like we should wait a little longer.
Activity: 280
June 01, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

If that prediction will happen, it will probably still happen in the next few years. Because Neo must be able to compete not only from the side of technology, but also the ability to fight FUD. And it seems for now, Neo is still on the right track.
Activity: 294
June 01, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
It is unlikely. Unless there is a problem with Ethereum. Although NEO is the biggest competitor of Ethereum, it is very difficult under the conditions of speed and safety.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
Anchors are considered ETH of China. Anchor is very potential but compared to ETH it still has a gap in price, total capital as well as longevity.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 29, 2018, 10:20:23 PM
Its not about the peoples sayings because peoples will never be able to predict the exact way coins are acting.
I am sure that neo is a good coin with a great community full of supporters and it could do that easily but lets be realistic, how could neo do that ? They need alot of hardwork and alot of liquidity to do that 😁
Activity: 42
May 29, 2018, 10:15:18 PM
They would have to undergo a celestially monumental FUD before they can drop down to Neo's level and even at that, Neo will still have to play catch up.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
You are too focussed on price. Yes at the minute neo is priced at 10% of ETH but that is because ETH is still holding on to it's first mover advantage. There is strong competition from NEO, EOS and ADA and all 3 of them will be taking market capitalization from ETH over the next couple years. You need to realise that NEO has better tech than ETH as it was developed later and unlike ETH it has strong defined leadership making efficient decisions. NEO plans to hit 10,000+ transactions per second and when it eventually does do you honestly think it won't be more useful than ETH
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
ethereum crypto is one of the biggest brands in the world of currency and very powerful. neo is a developing coin right now and I do not think Neo price will exceed the price of ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
May 28, 2018, 05:37:40 AM
For NEO to surpass ETH you will have to wait until China becomes a supporter of blockchain technology. At the moment they still appear to be on the fence and thinking about how to regulate it. If any platform will be accepted by the Chinese government it will definitely be NEO, then it will pump past ethereum
Activity: 700
May 28, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

NEO price once over $100 before drop below it again. NEO is good and solid coin and maybe can surpass ethereum but i think to surpass ethereum it will take a long time and not in short time because ethereum used more platform than NEO
Activity: 86
May 28, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

It can not pass ETH, I find ETH to be highly appreciated
Activity: 1
May 28, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

Honestly I believe with the features of Neo it will be the biggest rival to Eth but surpassing Eth is what will take along time as Eth is in the driving seat and doing well presently, it may be a feat Neo may not accomplish anytime soon. This is my personal view and not a professional advice though
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 05:19:26 AM
This is most likely to occur if China does not prohibit or strictly manage Crypto! To increase prices and grow, more ICOs and tokens are needed on the NEO platform! But at present, most altcoin and tokens are devalued! Hope all coin will grown up in nextimes!
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

I think it's not possible.. NEO can't surpass Ethereum.. No way!  First of all Ethereum is connected very strong with Russia and Eastern countries. They always support and they always keep their support. Plus, now NEO's Market Cap is $3.222.862.500 and Ethereum's is $53.155.797.239. So it's a dream that you talking for me..
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
May 28, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
I do not think that NEO will surpass ETH, but NEO is a very strong coin with a good team that definitely deserves your attention.
Activity: 107
May 28, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
I choose NEO over ETH. The NEO smart contract platform supports Python - one of the more common programming languages out there. This means it is easy to cooperate with a large group of developers when working on a large-scale project on NEO. That’s unlike the Ethereum platform, which supports Solidity, a language that is yet to get adopted by a large audience of developers. It is clear as more people get to learn of the power of NEO over Ethereum, it will become the main smart contracts platform. You can only speculate about its price, but what’s clear is that NEO is a gem, a sleeping giant waiting to take off.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

maybe soon or maybe not at all. both coins are worth promising but eth is ahead of neo. we would be seeing neo catching eth if it start to increase its price and may eventually surpass it but that is will it happen or not. future is bright but we can't accurately predict it.
there are some pressing issues with ether . network congestion , high transfer fees . it is difficult to expand . these problems hinder the large-scale commercial application of ether . if neo solves these problems . then it will win .
Pages:
Jump to: