Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 23. (Read 60926 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 14, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
I do not think NEO will surpass Ethereum. NEO is an altcoin born in China, it has plans and technology similar to Ethereum. NEO has many advantages over Ethereum that it's geared toward smart economy, and NEO's transaction processing speed is also faster than Ethereum. However Ethereum is the queen of this market, it's very strong. Many ICO projects are built on the Ethereal platform, which has a huge trading volume each day. I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly to compete with Bitcoin. So I think it would be very difficult for NEO to surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
May 14, 2018, 06:56:26 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
I've never hear such news, is just totally a joke friend and never believe on that. We know how strong is ethereum and Neo is totally far from it. Not even in price to consider but also it's capability in the market. And mostly investors will preferred of having Eth than of Neo.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
I have a feeling that NEO is a true currency that is Chinese. I think NEO is a good coin, but she can't beat Ethereum. Already EOS will soon catch up with NEO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

Between these coins huge abyss. NEO will never exceed by ETH. These are rivals of a different class! ETH has in the future other competitors: EOS, Cardano, DFINITY. Especially I would pay attention to EOS which in the next month will finish the long ICO
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
Well, there is instances that Neo will surpass ETH in at a time only but to stay in place which is next to bitcoin that is impossible. ETHEREUM has a lot of supply cap which 60 to 70 percent of coins in alts are ethereum base product.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 14, 2018, 06:35:26 PM
A lot of interesting projects are coming out at the end of the summer, and they are waiting for NEO's investment. So the lack of coins we will see at the end of the summer, if you bought $ 50-60 dollars, you should wait for growth and then already sell, or invest in projects.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
Neo is  the closest competition that ethereum has at the moment. While it is not far fetched for Neo to do well, it will be almost impossible to see it overtake ethereum because the eth network is accommodating a plethora of smart contracts compared to what Neo has at the moment. More  projects still prefer to utilize the eth blockchain than neo and I believe this will be a defining factor in how far these two coins go.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 14, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
The NEO surpass ETH is impossible in the context of ETH plunge as quickly as it is now. The current ETH is $ 728, and the NEO is $ 67. So for NEO to break through ETH on the exchange rate, I think at least the next 10 years, or when the Chinese government lifted the ban on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
The first ICO's are being launched on the NEO blockchain and is basically still in its infant stage compared to ETH. The amount of projects on the Ethereum Blockchain is uncountable. I don't see NEO getting close to the ETH market cap any time soon. And as mentioned in this thread before, most likely another more advanced blockchain will be the one we are talking about in the future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:28:15 PM
I think this is the least likely of the two paths to success. Yes, NEO beats Ethereum on several fronts. But Ethereum already is an established platform. And Ethereum will close the gap with its scaling plans in the future. To overtake Ethereum will be very difficult. However, I do think that NEO has a lot more room to grow, even if it can’t fully compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 14, 2018, 06:27:15 PM
Neo is good but ethereum more better. It's not the price but because ethereum are still alive after 2 more years since they birth in cryptocurrency but neo also 1 year I think. Ethereum also possible next bitcoin if neo become thousands dollars price ethereum price become ten thousands dollars more.
Activity: 462
May 14, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
I like Neo coin, it looks really promising. But I don't think it will overtake Etherium in the near future. The only chance of it only if ETH will have some huge troubles with smart contracts, or the cost of transastions will become too expensive.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 14, 2018, 06:24:54 PM
I do not think so. There are some serious doubts to NEO's technical abilities compared to Ethereum's technical abilities. Both will rise though, my guess.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 06:23:56 PM
I even think a better project would surpass both of them, in technical terms both seems primitive, people should not forget the fact that the space is still young and both have their shortcomings. I just have a feeling in 5 -10 years we will be talking a better projects in the space much more advance than the ones we have now

True, you never know what's going to happen. But I think for the time being ETH will stay since it's one of the best coins around.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
May 14, 2018, 06:21:48 PM
NEO is not a rival to ETH, people may say what they want...Why it should happen so?
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
I said many time that neo is not coin i wanted to invest. There are a lot of much more relevant coins at the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
May 14, 2018, 06:16:48 PM
I have a feeling NEO is a bit overvalued. It is often considered as an alternative to ETH, however smart contracts on NEO are much more expensive and so far it doesn't look more technologically advanced.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 14, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
I think that NEO is great and will be real competitor of Ethereum in the future. I don't think that it is very important which one is second and which will be third. Most important is to see them grow.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 14, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
NEO is a good and potential altcoin for a long time but in order to overcome ETH I think this is very unlikely because the investment community and the supporters are so big behind the organizers because NEO pass ETH is not possible. ETH is becoming more technically advanced to always bring satisfaction and convenience to investors and users.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

NEO belong to very strong project.NEO has very fast transactions and a profitable staking protocol even when your wallet is offline.Many ICO are using NEO platform to promote their ICO.Currently NEO is undervalue and is in nascent stage.NEO developers are highly experienced in block chain technology.NEO project will take 2-3 years to be fully matured so investment in NEO would be highly lucrative as price will be at moon after 3 years.NEO is considered to be comparable with ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: