Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 6. (Read 60894 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 05:26:00 AM
I like NEO project. I think this project has a great future. But I will never believe in the fact that NEO can become better than ETH.
It's great that you like NEO, too bad its actual creators don't, and the technical people that were supposed to make it viable are all quitting.
It's all but over for NEO.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 05:14:30 AM
yes maybe you are right NEO attracts a lot of people to say it's worth it. but I don't know what will happen in the future, which is certain, if seen from the price, it is very far from ethereum, moreover to go beyond ethereum, I think that is impossible.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 13, 2019, 01:29:29 AM
Neo and ETH all have  seperate position themself. Maybe in the future, the capitalization of Neo will overcome ETH but I think the safety of system and community of Neo can not overcome ETH.
Activity: 476
January 12, 2019, 06:56:42 PM
Ether is getting better. I think the upcoming forks will make this network much stronger. I do not think that NEO can become a competitor for Ether.
Activity: 420
January 12, 2019, 09:37:19 AM
Everything is of course possible in the future, no one knows which alt will be in what place. Now NEO and their technologies are constantly improving and they are trying as best they can, while ethereum is doing the same thing, so it’s hard to say what will happen in the future, but I don’t think that NEO can create competition for ethereum for at least in a couple of years.
I do not think that even in the future NEO will be able to surpass Ethereum, as both Ethereum and NEO will become obsolete coins and it is more likely that there will be new coins that will quickly become leaders.
I agree the world of crypto currency is developing very quickly, now the coins that are on their capitalization I think will gradually lose their places but in their place will come more advanced coins
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
I think it will never happen. NEO is a good coin, but Ethereum is much better and if NEO could get around Ethereum, she would have done it already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 07:46:03 PM
NEO seems to have gone and there is no way such coin can overtake an active coin, that has more mass adoption.
Apart from saying that it can surpass ETH, we should be more emphatic on restoring it back.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
January 11, 2019, 07:24:50 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
to pass ETH and the second position is not easy, they need to improve a lot of NEO coins, it may take time but I believe this will come true.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 07:39:05 PM
maybe it means going beyond project development and platform progress, neo is a good coin but it seems that at the moment it can't go beyond ethereum, ethereum is still the best altcoin, and if its position is taken then ethereum can return to that position
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 11, 2019, 07:16:31 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

everyone said "will" and sometimes will is not happend in fast,, maybe people predict in the future neo will surpass eth,, not in the near time
but, for me sounds impossible,, because a lot of project claimed better than ethereum but never surpass ethereum price until now  Wink
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 06:45:47 PM
Everything is of course possible in the future, no one knows which alt will be in what place. Now NEO and their technologies are constantly improving and they are trying as best they can, while ethereum is doing the same thing, so it’s hard to say what will happen in the future, but I don’t think that NEO can create competition for ethereum for at least in a couple of years.
I do not think that even in the future NEO will be able to surpass Ethereum, as both Ethereum and NEO will become obsolete coins and it is more likely that there will be new coins that will quickly become leaders.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 11, 2019, 06:45:27 PM
I strongly disagree with this statement that neo will surpass ethereum.
Neo is a good project but the blockchain is still miles behind ethereum in terms of usability and ease of developing dApps.
Also dapps and other neo blockchain projects have not been as successful as ethereum based erc20 tokens.
Activity: 364
January 11, 2019, 06:42:32 PM
I like NEO project. I think this project has a great future. But I will never believe in the fact that NEO can become better than ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 11, 2019, 06:41:13 PM
ETH is the most trusted and used platform and I do not think it will change soon. Also has great development team coming out with development upgrade  in January.  In crypto everything is possible  but still is not likely to happen soon.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 05:44:40 PM
NEO has not yet experienced a great bullish trend, because during the last one it was not so obvious. If Ethereum has reached 1400 bucks per coin, NEO would reach at least the same level durign the next bull run.
Activity: 402
January 11, 2019, 05:44:18 PM
One thing to remember is that china is enforcing regulation in crypto and neo is the only one that is fully compliant with all the laws. This means anyone entering the chinese market will use neo
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 05:28:37 PM
NEO has not yet experienced a great bullish trend, because during the last one it was not so obvious. If Ethereum has reached 1400 bucks per coin, NEO would reach at least the same level durign the next bull run.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 04:58:10 PM
Yes it can , but it will be really tough for NEO. ETHEREUM is a well established, popular and the second top coin of the crypto market. Giving competition to ETHEREUM is also a big achievement and then overtaking it is above all.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 11, 2019, 04:41:05 PM
Ether is a very strong project. He currently has no strong competitors. I do not see NEO as a competitor for Ether. It develops in its own way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 11, 2019, 03:56:10 PM
Of course it is difficult for neo to surpass ethereum, of course there are reasons, neo is developing quite well, but ethereum is stronger and remains the best altcoin to date, even if it can go beyond ethereum certainly for neo requires a very long time
Pages:
Jump to: