Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 9. (Read 60894 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:42:42 PM
Of course it will be difficult for neo to surpass ethereum, neo is indeed a coin that has a pretty good increase, but ethereum has been superior to neo until now, even if it can surpass ethereum it certainly takes a long time
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 08:46:22 PM
NEO is good coin and the platform is like ethereum. But ethereum is popular coin and most token in market using ethereum blockchain. Maybe NEO can compete with ethereum but i think its take long time
Activity: 602
December 16, 2018, 07:52:39 PM
In a situation where the market is totally at the bottom, it is very foolish to expect that some separate crypt currency can show some incredible price increase in this situation. Therefore, to expect that NEO will be able to surpass ethereum is very naive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
It is going to be a serious challenge for NEO to surpass ETH. I doubt if most people even know what NEO is, their is nothing popular about NEO. No much demand for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
I think that NEO has to prove himself. If the Chinese begin to develop the topic of cryptocurrencies in their country, they will become almost monopolists and neither America, nor India, nor other countries will be able to compete seriously.
Activity: 378
December 16, 2018, 06:40:17 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
NEO does not have such capacity. We have seen how it dropped tremendously even before the serious dump in the price of ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in general.
That a coin is attached to a region, doesn't mean it will perform beyond reasonable doubt.
Also, NEO does not have the features embedded in ethereum. Most espeviallly the features that have made it more popular.
Activity: 378
December 16, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
I think it's impossible. Ethereum is much bigger and stronger. In addition, blockchain ERC-20 is much more often used by other projects. I think that Ethereum will stay on the first place of all altcoins.
Activity: 112
October 15, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
NEO has shown itself with dignity in this falling trend of the entire cryptocurrency market. The NEO rate demonstrates good growth in the long-term trend. Perhaps its price will reach $ 100 in early 2019
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
In my opinion, NEO is a great cryptocurrency and in some aspects surpasses ETH. But why then such a huge difference in price? I think it's all about the use and simplicity of an ICO based on the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum platform was the first in this direction and proved to be excellent. For investors, this was a decisive factor in favor of Ethereum.
Activity: 837
December 16, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
Neo is a good blockchain coin likewise ETH but I don't think NEO will surpass ETH. ETH has more features, functionalities DApp more than Neo, that alone is a good standpoint. So I believe Eth will bounce back.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 16, 2018, 01:33:21 PM
Its quite saddening to see that NEO has ranked down and was so powerful back then that it almost surpassed ETH, I believe that NEO can still make a comeback, it won't die for sure and it won't reach $0 for sure, I heavily used NEO back then and it was indeed one of the most used cryptos in the market, sad to see that it ranked down to #18 right now.
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

I always support NEO, I am confident in the huge potential and benefits of this coin for the digital society. But it is unlikely that NEO will soon be able to surpass the achievements and high positions of Ethereum. In any case, Eth will soon remain a confident leader in the altcoins market.
Activity: 196
December 04, 2018, 07:42:00 AM
Ethereum is used much more often and I do not think that its popularity fades with time, but I do not mind NEO is also a very promising coin.
Activity: 266
December 04, 2018, 07:23:53 AM
Will Neo go down to $0? Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 15, 2018, 12:17:01 PM
Today was one significant event. There was a risk of scum tether. And in these conditions, smart large capitals went into Bitcoin and Ether. And not in Neo. It means a lot.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 15, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
 I don't know who told this it's a illogical thing nest 2 to 3 year neo never cross 100 $ and I'm sure ETH will cross 300+$ dollar soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 11:38:44 AM
If NEO doesn't improve own mainnet and demonstrate to be more reliable than Eth, flipening will never happen!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 13, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

Yes, the price maybe is $100 right now. But we don't know what will happen in the next few years. NEO is also a great coin and it is not impossible that it can surpass Ethereum. NEO also has that capability because it is one of the top coins right now.
what I see is that NEO prices for now cannot go beyond Ethereum because what I see is that Ethereum prices are still higher compared to NEO, so for NEOs that will exceed Ethereum prices it will take a long time

Chances are not in question inside cryptosphere there's a lots of competition and with some real progress and developments a coin can surpass one another, there's no exemptions if NEO continue to keep improving maybe yes it can surpass but just like many have said, it can take some time before another coin
will undergo to this just like how many people also predict that ETH will surpass BTC and still not happening.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 12, 2018, 11:59:39 PM
ETH has lot more market share of ICO projects than NEO or any other coin so chances of NEO surpassing ETH are low. NEO is also limited to China mostly while ETH is universal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Yes, the price maybe is $100 right now. But we don't know what will happen in the next few years. NEO is also a great coin and it is not impossible that it can surpass Ethereum. NEO also has that capability because it is one of the top coins right now.
what I see is that NEO prices for now cannot go beyond Ethereum because what I see is that Ethereum prices are still higher compared to NEO, so for NEOs that will exceed Ethereum prices it will take a long time
Pages:
Jump to: