Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 10. (Read 60894 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 10:58:43 PM
I think that for neo it can go beyond ethereum very difficult, neo indeed the development is good, but ethereum is still better, until now ethereum is still the best altcoint compared to the others, of course to make a profitable investment for the future
Activity: 616
October 12, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
Eventhough I am pro with the vision of ethereum and I support this coin, I cannot deny that other smart contract tokens like NEO and waves surpassed it. As of now, there are minimum fluctuation happening in ETH and it proves that supporters or investors are gradually getting low. I hope it will not come to the point that eth will lose its value.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:26:43 PM
 I can't say I completely disagree. I'm not a programmer or anything but I do know that being assessable to more developers is always a good thing. NEO has been gaining a lot of popularity these past few years.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 10:29:11 PM
Neo is a quality altcoin and there are certain factors that will cause Neo to grow and develop. Neo have to get it's platform working in such a way that it will be easy for developers to use Neo seamlessly! Neo also need to scale and improve it's services!
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 24, 2018, 10:27:51 PM
Well, if there is anything this market has shown and that I have learnt, is the fact that anything can happen at any point and at any time. Even what most of us believe to not be able to happen. I won't be surprised if neo surpasses ethereum in the near future. I actually think that NEo itself is another great coin.

I don't think becuase NEO and Ethereum Price difference is huge. In fact NEO is good project but it will not compete with Ethereum due to its low market cap compared to Ehtereum. NEO is another good Altcoin to invest in after Ethereum,Ripple..
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 10:23:35 PM
In my opinion, the competition will be very fierce next year. Neo is predicted to replace Ethereum because the two projects they offer are similar. Both have platforms designed to develop distributed applications and smart contracts. For this reason, both will become heavy competitors later. But in my opinion, Ethereum will still be superior to NEO.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 24, 2018, 10:23:32 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
That's just a guess of the experts. But I think NEO will need a spectacular shift and it will take a long time to overcome ETH for years to come. We can not identify anything when the market is falling. data now is probably not accurate.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:21:17 PM
Well, if there is anything this market has shown and that I have learnt, is the fact that anything can happen at any point and at any time. Even what most of us believe to not be able to happen. I won't be surprised if neo surpasses ethereum in the near future. I actually think that NEo itself is another great coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
it's just someone's words, what about facts, don't easily believe people's words, but you have to see them. The fact is currently NEO / ETH 0.08
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 19, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
Both neo and ethereum are potential COINS, and both have smart contracts as well. But I think ethereum has more potential and market.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
September 19, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
It is difficult to go beyond EThereum because Ethereum is the Queen of all cryptocurrency.
Neo is currently at 14 coinmarketcap, and below that is TRON, EOS, Cardano etc. So it might be a bit difficult to go beyond Ethereum.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
I think those people just want to put up rumors that NEO prices may increase. Although NEO is very good, it is very difficult to beat ETH, even if ETH is dropping strongly
copper member
Activity: 18
September 13, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
I don't think Neo can surpass Ethereum because ETH is a strong project with strong team and it's more acceptable by the investors while trading.
Activity: 236
September 13, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
Yes, any cryptocurrency can occur. including NEO estimates will exceed Ethereum prices. As we know at this time, Eth's price dropped so far, and maybe later the NEO price will go up to the moon to exceed the price of the ETH. let's see together, time will prove.
Activity: 47
September 13, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

It's possible Neo surpasses ETH base on different F.A but most investors prefer holding Neo for future gain than ETH.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Neo is a strong project but I don't think it will surpass ETH on the level of Price per coin.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
September 13, 2018, 09:56:47 AM
NEO and Ethereum tend to dominate the market for block-based platforms for application development. This makes them direct competitors. They compete for market capitalization, and of course, someone must win. NEO has a great advantage in terms of speed of transactions. Having the opportunity to use Ethereum's experience in the market, NEO is also more user-friendly and safer. However, this will not prevent Ethereum from being the second most popular crypto currency in the world with a total market capitalization 11 times greater than NEO. NEO will not win Ethereum soon. And you can invest in both coins.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 02:05:24 AM
NEO is one of the well know altcoin right now. But on surpassing Ethereum i'm really not sure about this. I admit that NEO's performance is really amazing. It is worth it on investing in this coin. But we all know the fact that ETHEREUM is more  prominent or popular. That's why we called it QUEEN of cryptocurrency because it is the 2nd best in the market. NEO still need a lot of time to beat or surpass ETH.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
NEO is a strong and strong coin with good growth. However, ethereum is stronger with a larger community and increasing demand for the future. I personally don't think NEO will take ETH. I think the only unique and promising aspect that NEO has done for it is the use of a programming language that is more widely used.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
I think it is still difficult for NEO to surpass Ethereum, neo development is good but to be able to be comparable or surpassing ethereum it is still not possible, maybe it will happen a few years later it certainly takes a long time, we will see in the future whether it can be for neo beyond ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: