Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 7. (Read 60894 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 11, 2019, 03:46:08 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

First I will tell you that it is not everyone that is saying NEO will surpass Ethereum, the thing is that the NEO fans are the ones saying it, personally I have not see any possible means for NEO to surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 03:32:15 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

For me, NEO traditionally remains one of the favorite and reliable altcoins for promising investments. Of course, he will demonstrate an active appreciation from next year. But for me personally, Ethereum will continue to be the leader in the altcoins market, given the powerful resources and ambitions of the platform.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
January 11, 2019, 03:18:34 PM
I'm not sure the NEO can, there are still many similar platforms that are better like EOS and Stellar and even waves are slowly starting to grow. so this will be a very tight competition for the first position. and I'm sure ethereum will not be silent on all this, there will definitely be resistance made by them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
January 11, 2019, 03:06:13 PM
I must say that for me these are really two promising coins with an excellent potential for successful development in the future. I now have no doubt that they will develop and become more expensive as the situation on the crypto market recovers from next year. But in any case, Eth will continue to be a confident leader.
Activity: 406
December 27, 2018, 04:24:25 AM
The NEO is indeed a coin that has strong support from the Chinese government. But that does not guarantee that growth in crypto will continue to be good and increase. Along with the fall on the market, the NEO's existence is increasingly alienated. It differs greatly from ETH's ability to maintain its position. It is difficult for NEOs to be able to surpass ETH.
Activity: 396
December 27, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
I think this is impossible. You neglect the power of Ethereum. Although NEO is very marketable in the future, I believe that Ethereum will be stronger. Stopping the coin contrast doesn't make any sense.
Merit: 2
December 26, 2018, 12:54:04 PM
NEO is a great coin that is going to be in the top 5 crypto currencies within several years. But there is a lot of work in front of the developers to make this coin greater than Ethereum. Let us see what happens with this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
NEO is now a very good coin that works in this market. Prospects for the development of this coin are certainly there, but I am of the opinion that the NEO coin will not be able to surpass Ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 26, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
Neo is really a good coin, but I very much doubt that she ever be able to beat Ethereum!
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 26, 2018, 06:00:28 AM
I think it's impossible. because there are still many ethereum competitors that are better than neo, one of them is stellar or EOS. so it will be very difficult for NEO to defeat ethereum. more realistic if they can enter the top 10 CMC.
Activity: 322
December 26, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
Because it is only words, in fact, Neo can't even catch up with Ethereum, not to overtake!
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 26, 2018, 05:42:40 AM
I don't think NEO can surpass ETH. Although its technology looks very good, its user base is still limited, and Ethereum accounts for 70% of the crypto on the market.
Activity: 1764
December 26, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
Everything is of course possible in the future, no one knows which alt will be in what place. Now NEO and their technologies are constantly improving and they are trying as best they can, while ethereum is doing the same thing, so it’s hard to say what will happen in the future, but I don’t think that NEO can create competition for ethereum for at least in a couple of years.
Activity: 154
December 26, 2018, 05:35:30 AM
Frankly, I first hear that NEO will surpass the price of Ethereum. I do not think so because Ethereum was created first with its unique technology for creating tokens !
Activity: 238
December 26, 2018, 05:10:27 AM
Neo is currently very little in demand and, moreover, the project has been adapted mainly for projects from Asia. And of course, Neo is unlikely to surpass Eth. Neo can compete like other similar platforms, but no more.
Activity: 378
December 26, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
This is very difficult to achieve, usually more people will tell you that it is impossible, Ethereum is very powerful at present, NEO may not be a single development in the future, so I think this is almost impossible.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2018, 01:17:05 AM

Now the total number of people who believe in the excellent potential for successful development of NEO is significantly increasing. Including, I also prefer to invest about 10% of my money to buy NEO. But he is unlikely to be able to beat Ethereum anytime soon.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 20, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
Neo has no chances to surpass ethereum, don't pretend, man!
There is a big difference in market cap and I think you will be wrong if you choose Neo as a main asset of your portfolio.
I agree. I also think that NEO has no chance of becoming better than Ethereum. Team of the ETH working too well. neo was created just like a dublicate and it will always remain him
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 02:03:15 PM
When the NEO develops, maybe rising at a price of $ 100, I believe that with the potential and quality of the platform that is unique and we can only predict it. The NEO is on level 18 marketcurrency and the price is still relatively low and many people who still doubt will surpass ethereum. we do not know the future that will happen and continue to move all the coins continue to improve its quality.
Activity: 182
December 20, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
it is likely that in the future it will exceed $ 100. we can’t know and only know when neo exceeds $ 100
Pages:
Jump to: