Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 11. (Read 60896 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
September 11, 2018, 10:40:48 PM
I think this down move in Ethereum is a bit exaggerated.  I also do not see NEO surpassing Ethereum anytime in the near future.  It's way out of the lead right now and Ethereum is making huge updates to it's network so that should ease some of the fears that the market has. 
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:23:09 PM
It won't be that easy for NEO to surpass or overthrown ETH, although it is being predicted that NEO will do very well in the nearest future.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
I would have laughed at this a few months back but now anything is possible.  If the Chinese ease off the restrictions it could go to the number 2 spot almost overnight.  At this rate nothing would surprise me.  I would have never thought the market cap could get to this point back at the beginning of the year. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 08:52:34 PM
The NEO will not be able to surpass the ETH but only a tight or heavy competitor for the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 11, 2018, 08:28:04 PM
I disagree. Ethereum's poor performance this year will doesn't mean that the other coins will keep us. As per coinmarketcap, NEO is ranked 15th and ETH ranked 2nd even though the price is getting incredibly low. That only means that the price is not the basis to know who's on top, its the product and services itself.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
Ethereum has been long into crypto world and NEO is still new when compared to eth. Eth has proved its potential and at one point of time was considered as the successor to bitcoin. But its losing its ground to new coins like NEO and ADA.
Activity: 12
September 11, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
I doubt it, I'd much rather buy ETH especially at these prices.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
For me NEO will take a long time and a hard struggle to be able to surpass Ethereum now. Because the state of NEO is still not stable and the price is still far below Ethereum. That will require hard work from NEO to be able to crucify Ethereum as the best Altcoin coin at this time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 11, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
The price of Neo was trading around $150 before it dump to $15. Neo success is tied to China decision about cryptocurrency. The moment he protectionist policy of China is do away with, Neo will have a serious bull run!
Activity: 203
September 11, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
Well, with the way things are going on now, it is very possible for this to happen. have you looked up ethereum charts lately? If you have, then you should understand what I'm talking about. There is even a rumour ongoing that the co-creator of ethereum, has given up on the coin, and thinks that nothing good can come out of it anymore.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
NEO can be stronger than now. Its strength can only be manifested when the Chinese government begins to recognize the crypto currency in its market. And this market is huge. If China supports the NEO platform, interest and the price of a coin will grow. Undoubtedly will compete for the ethereum.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 12:32:25 AM
I think not everyone thinks neo will go beyond eth. because I personally don't think like that. I think ethereum quality is better than neo. but this is only my opinion and prediction, crypto is very difficult to predict no one can ascertain which coins will be better in the future.
Activity: 350
September 03, 2018, 12:27:31 AM
NEO is a good money currency. But NEO can not pass ETH. ETH has modern technology, high popularity, strong community and good value. ETH itself is constantly improving its technology. Therefore, ETH together with BTC will always be the leading electronic currency in the cryptographic market.
Activity: 290
September 03, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
No I don't see how neo will surpass or replace eth. Although neo is good and has some qualities that eth lacks, still eth is more superior when both are compared. We can also consider how popular eth has been specially when eth has been used as a platform by many ico lately.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:23:20 AM
the issue price is not being the main ones. It could overtake and at any time can exceed the NEO will ethereum. in this case, go beyond the means of many things as well as the existing volume in NEO could be going better good of the ethereum will certainly effect conferring on its quality and also its position in the coinmarketcap especially.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
September 03, 2018, 12:17:41 AM
I think it is almost impossible for NEO to topple Ethereum, although on a personal note I think it is impossible but nothing is impossible in the crypto market. But there are still some crypto asses ate developing great Blockchains .
Activity: 192
September 03, 2018, 12:02:37 AM
If China ever legalizes Crypto I do believe NEO could take a run at Ethereum.  It would be a great battle.  If China remains officially closed then i say Ehtereum will keep it's spot. 
Activity: 392
September 03, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
I don't think it's that easy for NEO to surpass ethereum, neo development is good but it's still far from ethereum and to go beyond ethereum it certainly takes a long time it might take years
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 02, 2018, 11:50:06 PM
Many people say NEO can overcome ETH. But in my opinion, ETH has modern technology and continuous technological perfection. The community, the market that makes up the value of ETH. Therefore, ETH will be the leader in the electronic money market.
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
i dont think so, need at least 5 or more year for NEO to take over etherium place, but i dont say is impossible, maybe NEO can do it but in long time from now.
Pages:
Jump to: