Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 19. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:10:26 AM
NEO and ADA are good and have potential to grow they have different features but both are good in platforms and very promising ICOs..I believe this both coins show a good results..
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
I would choose NEO. because this coin has great potential for further development.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 01:22:38 PM
Cardano is a unique cryptocurrency because it was built from scratch. The use of Haskell language and the Ouroboros protocol gives it an edge in security over NEO.
It is also worth noting that the project is actively developing and has already established cooperation with well-known blockchain startups, including Bancor, Coindash and Agrello. The Chinese blockchain startup Red Pulse has announced the creation of a platform for financial research, which will be built on the NEO 2.0 smart contract system. Also, in cooperation with the NEO project, an operating system on the blockchain called Elastos is being developed. According to the developers, it is designed to”study the technological value of the use of blockchain applications in new Internet operating systems and further development of Smart Economy".
I choose NEO.
Activity: 95
August 09, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
In the past Neo was one of my favorite coins. But when i started to analyze coins more, i understood that Cardano looks more promising and interesting for me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
Platform digital asset NEO (previously known as Antshares) is often called the "Chinese Ethereum". Recently, representatives of the project have completed the complete rebranding. In particular, the Chinese startup reported on the upgrade of the blockchain-nod, the update of technical documentation, social media, the official website, the change of the stock Ticker, as well as the successful transition to the NEO 2.0 smart-contract system.
Activity: 41
August 09, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
what  about tron and eos coins?
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 09, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
Cardano is a unique cryptocurrency because it was built from scratch. The use of Haskell language and the Ouroboros protocol gives it an edge in security over NEO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:45:23 PM
I think both of these coins are pretty good and worth investing in both. But if I had to choose between them, I'd probably choose ADA.

i have been thinking about investing in noe for a while and i think taht now is a perfect time for actually dling it
Activity: 448
August 08, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
i am a fan lf neo so i think that it is a perfect clin for winning and i beliebethat ylu should haveit for sure now
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
I think both of these coins are pretty good and worth investing in both. But if I had to choose between them, I'd probably choose ADA.
Activity: 106
August 08, 2018, 07:05:34 PM
Why don't you invest in both of them, they are both have a reliable team behind the project and are bringin innovative technologies to the market, however, if you insist on chosing just one I would chose NEO, it seems to have a lot of back up at the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
I think both NEO and Cardano are good altcoins, they are worth investing and promising to bring more profits to investors. NEO is widely known as China's Ethereum, it has advanced technology, fast transaction speed. I believe that NEO will grow in the next few years. Cardano has excellent leadership team, it has great scalability. Cardano has overcome many weaknesses of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think long term investment in Cardano will bring us a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
you don't have to make a choice between them, if your budget is not much low, so why not both? they both seem to have a good team and nice project. just make a big bag with them.
good advice, if you have big capital it's better not to invest in 1 coin because you might choose the wrong coin.
I think it's better because if the market is good and bitcoin is rising high, I think there will be lots of altcoins going up so you will get big profits.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
You should go for NEO, as this coin has a great future ahead.
Waiting for a massive pump Smiley
ADA is better because it is a playcoin.
Activity: 73
August 08, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
I will choose NEO. The future of the NEO coin is better than the ADA, honestly I do not know anything about the ADA. good luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 08, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
you don't have to make a choice between them, if your budget is not much low, so why not both? they both seem to have a good team and nice project. just make a big bag with them.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
yes it is clearly the same as choosing ADA, because ADA managed to take the 7th position in the global coin ranking list in less than a year since it was launched and was issued as an ICO, ADA also did an extraordinary job by recovering from the collapse of the market.
But for NEO it will no doubt break into the leaders, and very quickly. In addition, after the adoption of crypto currencies at the state level, it is likely that large populations will also be one factor to increase token capitalization. We see that the prospect of NEO is, and is quite interesting.
Activity: 2
August 08, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
yes it is clearly the same as choosing ADA, because ADA managed to take the 7th position in the global coin ranking list in less than a year since it was launched and was issued as an ICO, ADA also did an extraordinary job by recovering from the collapse of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:16:45 AM
I think that ADA is less popular than NEO, which is considered the Chinese BTC. to my mind, you should choose NEO. To my mind, this is obvious and you will be able to benefit from it
Activity: 181
August 08, 2018, 07:14:53 AM
I am more inclined to hold the ADA than NEO, I see ADA has good technology and has great potential to reach the moon, hopefully my estimates are not wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: