Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 22. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:34:09 AM
According to reviews ,and in opinion, I realized that the best of all to choose NEO, and these investments will not burn in vain .
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 02:34:06 AM
I prefer NEO than ADA, NEO has a potential altcoin that can beat ethereum. NEO is a Chinese currency and is trusted by many investors around the world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 02:28:45 AM
I dont like cardano and I dont know what they are doing, some friends are saying that they are not working much. Neo is most trustable altcoin after ethereum for me, so I prefer Neo for investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:17:08 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I would definitely choose NEO and never choose ADA. Although ADA is still a big altcoin and is in the top 10 of the crypto market. But we need to look at the development and potential of this developing country altcoin to evaluate the future of that altcoin.
NEO is a Chinese currency and is trusted by many investors around the world. I think NEO will become a great altcoin in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
In this fight I prefer NEO for sure - the reason is their ecosystem - projects like Ontology, Elastos, NEX and NP5 tokens will dominate crypto in the future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 02:06:10 AM
I prefer choosing nano which was formerly XRB, this coin is very unique for me, the first time I get profit from airdrop biggest from XRB / NANO, which used 25 XRB from airdrop.
although now prices are down but prices are still stable, I believe nano will experience the increase as it used to be in February March, I also intend to invest NANO coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 29, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
The most correct option, in terms of risk sharing, will be to take both of these coins. NEO like ADA is a big project with serious teams and community. In my opinion, they both have great potential this year.
Activity: 434
July 29, 2018, 01:38:03 AM
I will choose NEO, NEO is a coin that is quite competent and can be counted on to be invested. The development is quite rapid with the construction of its NEO in some ICO. Her community is now constantly growing, it will make NEO closer to the vision that has been made. So I can invest NEO safely in the long run.
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 01:27:43 AM
Cardinos mainnet is basically something that can’t be used to do anything of value - smart contracts can’t even be deployed yet, can they?. All the other platforms will have been up, tested and functional to a high standard by then. Buying some as a hedge just in case could be worthy in terms of investment, but atm - it’s just not close enough in terms of proven development to consider it a major competitor to eth and neo.
Activity: 87
July 29, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
NEO has a bit of a head start with a fantastic cold staking system they're already using. Cardano, on the other hand, is slow and methodical. Thier ouroboros POS protocol has been verified by peer review making it a very transparent project, unlike NEO.

Both deserve your time to research.
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 01:23:54 AM
Cardano (ADA) has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies to talk about lately, and as time passes, more and more people start to see its potential.It would seem that one of the most popular opinions right now is that Cardano has the potential to go up as high as $10 within the next 5 years.
Activity: 35
July 28, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
Neo is more popular obviously will be more chances for neo to increase his price more than ada, neo is the best choice in my opinion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 03:29:04 PM
Hi, I think it's better to invest in NEO and keep coins for a long time. I like NEO more, and for NEO future ones.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I would choose ada, I like it more. At ada constantly some news the team is working on a coin and trying to do better. I think ada at the end of the year will grow well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
Neo as of the moment. You can see how the neo community works which is by far, one of the key aspects to look into if you are investing. Startups and projects which are neo based are very much supported by the community and the neo community itself. The team is also forward looking in terms of the blockchain technology especially when it comes to scalability.

Totally agree with you
NEO is making progress as a platform in the East and making the smart economy possible.
I do not think that Cardano will ever be able to replace at least one of these platforms
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 28, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

Well they are by and large completely different form each other, though both are seemingly good coins that you could safely hold for the long term.
However NEO i would say has a much larger community around it (both users and Developers) and is probably a much safer coin to hold in the long term( Lower risk), all the while you will still earn some gas for holding it.
With regard to ADA though it is relatively new and still some would argue pretty much vapor vare, yet the concept and idea about it does seem very interesting. A higher risk investment in my book, especially give poor market sentiment right now.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
I prefer NEO because it seems to me that in the future this coin will be more successful than ADA.  But maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
Well at the start of this year, I thought this is going to be the end of NEO, now by the look of it I am wrong. NEO will come back but in 2019. ADA I do not believe it will do great in this year but surely it will do wonders in 2019.Great Great coin for long hodl.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
It seems to me that in Cardano it is worth investing and keeping coins for a short term.  NEO advise you to hold on to a long term.
Activity: 322
July 27, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Neo as of the moment. You can see how the neo community works which is by far, one of the key aspects to look into if you are investing. Startups and projects which are neo based are very much supported by the community and the neo community itself. The team is also forward looking in terms of the blockchain technology especially when it comes to scalability.
Pages:
Jump to: