Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 21. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
It is a direct competitor to Ethereum, both Neo and Ethereum offer platforms for developers to create decretralised applications and smart contracts. Neo differentiates by focusing on the ease of adoption for the developers. They do this by supporting Java and existing coding languages that developers have already learn.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 02, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
basically everyone has their own point of view, especially in choosing. I prefer NEO for now, that doesn't mean I don't like ADA. both are good too. but my choice is NEO. although not to be compared.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
Why I can't invest in both of them? Both of them are good coin and potential to be success in the future. Maybe I will choose NEO because it's older than ADA also has good development than ADA.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
August 02, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
Now it's better to buy Cardano. Neo is not as relevant as a year ago. And Cardano has everything ahead of him.
Activity: 14
August 02, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
I think Cardano will be better than Neo, they have a very large and experienced team
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 11:32:47 AM
It's not apple to apple comparing NEO with ADA, but if you ask me which one to invest.

I will 100% go to ADA
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 04:54:26 AM
To me it is quite important that a huge network includes the venture. The projects at the platform also want to be of highquality. I do not see any relevant tasks on ADA at this second, even though they will come subsequently (some examples are already mentioned). NEO is already a big teach that already departed, ADA to me is a task nonetheless within thelaboratory. i'm invested in both, however I currently like NEO higher and spot ADA as a long time issue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
July 31, 2018, 03:30:08 PM
I think, ADA has advantages over the NEO because it represents the newer technology. In addition, investors also prefer ADA and therefore the capitalization of Cardano is 4 billion dollars, what is twice more than at NEO.
This may interfere ADA to grow faster then NEO. Yes, today it not a good day to say about growth. But when it happens I think that NEO have more freedom and possibilities to grow. NEO platform is working. We have some ICO's on it. And I see development. But what from ADA? While words only. And much hopes. I afraid that broken hopes can to crush ADA price
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I would choose NEO because I believe more in the success of this coin.  I hope NEO will develop and in the future will be a popular coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 31, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
NEO will undoubtedly break out into the leaders, and very rapidly. In addition, after the adoption of the crypto-currency at the state level, it is likely that a huge population will also become one of the factors to increase the capitalization of the token. We see that the prospects for NEO are, and quite interesting.
Activity: 155
July 31, 2018, 01:06:41 PM
I think, ADA has advantages over the NEO because it represents the newer technology. In addition, investors also prefer ADA and therefore the capitalization of Cardano is 4 billion dollars, what is twice more than at NEO.
Maybe you're right.  In any case, it is better not to risk and divide the investment between these coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
July 30, 2018, 01:34:43 AM
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
I think NEO is a good investment coin especially now that the price has just started to rise.
Activity: 13
July 29, 2018, 09:33:41 AM
I think NEO will be the successor of ETH where many investors and also the price of the ETH .. hopefully this year NEO will be able to match at the end of 2017 where the price can be much higher
I dont think so, i think ETC will be successor of ETH, not NEO
Activity: 219
July 29, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
I think NEO will be the successor of ETH where many investors and also the price of the ETH .. hopefully this year NEO will be able to match at the end of 2017 where the price can be much higher
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 29, 2018, 09:12:12 AM
From these two coins I would chose all??? Cardano (ADA) I will try argue. I believe NEO is a good coin, but it costs more than (ADA). It is more profitable to buy more promising coins than less. An example of what is best is 5 coins or 105 coins. Obviously, it is better than 105 coins. So I choose ADA
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
Statistics show that NEO (NEO) has edged this one and is likely to be many people’s 2018 watch list. However, from an investors’ point of view, it seems that both coins have a great potential for huge ROI returns in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 03:51:06 AM
Personally, I think both NEO and ADA are great projects. NEO is by far my favourite of the two and is already quite established with a bunch of ICOs already launched on the platform. Add to that the passive income aspect makes a great long-term hold.
ADA is also another great hold but currently, it's riding solely on the team and the vision. Another aspect I like is its passive income generating ability but that too is yet to be implemented. Much is left to be seen as to how the project plays out but I believe it's a good pick and have invested in it as well as in NEO.
Activity: 28
July 29, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
i am investing both, all of them are good platform. Actually, it don’t use for life and price quite low Sad
copper member
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 02:34:44 AM
Both coins have good potential for grow, but I choose ADA since it has a good project and still, it has a low value on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: