Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 23. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 110
July 27, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
NEO vs ADA is the second coin that is now the idol of the traders, where this coin can now be used as an option for investment and make as a profit producer. so if I choose to choose both coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
NEO and Cardano are all altcoin worth to invest, they have great potential. NEO is widely known as Ethereum of China, it has the same technology as Ethereum. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future. Cardano has a team of professional technicians who overcome many of Bitcoin's and Ethereum's weaknesses, suggesting that Cardano has good scalability. I would choose to invest in both NEO and Cardano.
Sometimes I also think Neo is still worth investing because the stability of this coin is still one of the top.
And if you look at it, the projects are still running and improving to make the Neo platform widely used in the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I have more faith in the success of NEO.  But in the future, everything can change and therefore it is better to invest some of the money in NEO and some of the money in Cardano.
Activity: 490
July 27, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
NEO and Cardano are all altcoin worth to invest, they have great potential. NEO is widely known as Ethereum of China, it has the same technology as Ethereum. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future. Cardano has a team of professional technicians who overcome many of Bitcoin's and Ethereum's weaknesses, suggesting that Cardano has good scalability. I would choose to invest in both NEO and Cardano.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
I believe that both altcoins are equally good prices. And I am sure NEO and ADA have good potential, but the value of NEO is higher than ADA, so NEO still dominates and still has great potential and I will go to buy and invest it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
it looks like ADA is more interesting than NEO. and I believe that.
try doing your own research, then you can conclude. good potential in the future. maybe that's what i can say right now. may be useful
thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
ADA has more attention now but the better potential goes to NEO.
NEO can give more impact in cryptocurrency.
i am holding more NEO and i will have it till a thousand dollars each.
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 27, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
I really cannot choose between those two, because both of them are good projects and they offer great products. They are still a little bit different from each other, so i would purchase both.
Activity: 183
July 27, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
I think that both projects are good and have their own niches in the market. But I prefer ADA because this project is even less implemented and it has more potential for price growth and capitalization.
I also think that it's worth investing in both coins, but NEO seems to have a better chance of success.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 12:02:35 PM
I think that both projects are good and have their own niches in the market. But I prefer ADA because this project is even less implemented and it has more potential for price growth and capitalization.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
- NEO (NEO)
NEO is often referred to as "Chinese Ethereum", but it does more than that. According to eToro, NEO has strong partnership and support from the Asian pre-codec community - and is one of the most promising codecs in the encoding space, with the ambitious goal of becoming " smart economy "of the world.
With the noble goals and the solid fundamentals behind the project - which are highly valued by Weiss Ratings - ignoring NEO at current prices can be seen as stupid. In addition, this platform has very little competition in China.
- Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is a basic distributed computing platform, running blockchain for pre-coding ADA.
Charles Hoskinson's recent brainchild has attracted lists on Bithumb and Huobi and has great plans to revolutionize the world through its blockchain and digital money. This is why Cardano ATMs are starting to appear around the world after pre-coding is gaining acceptance.
Unlike other altcoin, basic research inside the project, attention to detail on ad production costs and announcements can bring success to Cardano - while others offer many promises. cliché.
From a transactional perspective, Cardano is also quite far from the highest level of all time - and with such strong fundamentals, one might consider it a relatively low risk altcoin, a rewards High for their portfolio.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
Personally,I made this choice and chose ADA, having studied the essence of NEO, I was completely disappointed in it and I'm not going to invest money in it.
copper member
Activity: 89
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
July 24, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Both Neo and ADA is great coin. But i think ADA is more potential to Neo. Its future is so bright.So i think ADA is better then Neo.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
July 24, 2018, 01:57:22 PM
I will choose NEO because i think thsi token is more promising
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
Both of them are good coins, i will go with neo because its fully backed and supported by the Chinese people, they have much populant on crypto.
Activity: 12
July 24, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
NEO and ADA are good coin and they have a prety platform. But now it is very difficult to predict what will happen with them. i'm neo holder Sad
Activity: 640
July 24, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
There are already ICOs running on Neo, and this is very important. Cardano is young cryptocurrency but it became very popular in short time. So I will go for both of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
I prefer to Neo instead of ADA because the Neo is more popular as compare to ADA. Neo is looking very promising for future due to it's platform where they are work on Blockchain technology and smart contracts. In future demand of NEO can increase rapidly and it can gives you huge returns.
Activity: 436
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 24, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
in my opinion neo and cardano are very good altcoin and will compete with ethereum, but seeing from the development of both coins, I prefer cardano for my investment because I see the growth of cardano very rapidly lately.
Activity: 336
July 24, 2018, 01:28:00 PM
neo and ADA are both coins that now have good potential, but many people are more likely to trust neo as one of the potential coins. The neo roadmap will be highly anticipated because it has a significant effect on prices.
Pages:
Jump to: