Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 20. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
NEO at least functions right now...
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
You should go for NEO, as this coin has a great future ahead.
Waiting for a massive pump Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 06:57:42 AM
I prefer NEO than ADA, NEO has a potential altcoin that can beat ethereum in future. Neo nowadays is popular and many investors uses NEO blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
NEO is also one of a very promising token in the crypto market as it grows before into astonishing value and it was also being predicted to increase even more this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 08, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
I consider these projects to be equivalent. It seems to me that both projects can bring good returns to investors. I plan to buy both coins for medium-term holding.
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 06:17:18 AM
It is hard to answer this question since both of these cryptos have their own strengths and weaknesses. They both seem to compete with Ethereum to some extent
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 05:38:29 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I advise now to invest in NEO and hold coins until next year.  Now the price is $ 28 and this is a very low price.

Sure, from the point of 29$ Neo can bring much profit to you, but Cardano also is very cheap now, only 0.00001750 BTC satoshi and the highest price was approximately 9000-10000 satoshi.
Activity: 532
August 08, 2018, 05:36:19 AM
I think Cardano is the more perspective coin, considering the fact that NEO had made the profit of 3000% since its birthday ). Also, Cardano has many important events in 2018-2019 years.
Activity: 145
August 08, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
NEO is a good coin.  I think if NEO continues to develop, it will be a popular coin in a year.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 02:25:01 PM
None of them Wink I like financial blockchains and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 71
August 07, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
I would choose ADA because of its comparably chip price. It can rise up to 1$ again which in profit more than 10x when NEO potential up to 5x only.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 07, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
THERE IS AND NEO, this altcoin certainly has different advantages, and both can be used as investments, but if for now if I am told to choose, I prefer to make a long-term investment for the NEO according to my choice, but it all depends on confidence we alone.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
Both are very potent. But if selected, I would choose NEO.
Because NEO has more users.
NEO has a mission to be born to be constantly bigger and better. The NEO ecosystem and intelligent system of 2019 and beyond will be driven by increased research, stable identity and solid infrastructure. It is on the way to becoming a promising platform for the future of the smart economy. Will be very interesting!
Activity: 54
August 07, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
The purchase of ADA can be done through unencrypted or encrypted redemption certificates, and users can set the level of the guarantee of the transaction.
Activity: 218
August 06, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
"
I think NEO will be the successor of ETH where many investors and also the price of the ETH .. hopefully this year NEO will be able to match at the end of 2017 where the price can be much higher

Your choice is based only on a superficial analysis. Try to look much deeper. I'm not saying your option is bad, but look a little deeper."
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 11:43:55 PM
Try to divide the investment between coins.  I advise Cardano to hold onto a short term and NEO hold onto a long term.
Activity: 602
August 03, 2018, 09:13:49 AM
I noticed very good dynamics in the ADA project, which is now starting an active marketing program, it's probably a really cool project, which will very soon become as expensive. But while I certainly choose NEO
August 03, 2018, 06:15:46 AM
for me, Ada and Neo are equally equivalent coins , they have a huge potential and I think the price of them will start to grow in the near future
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 05:43:49 AM
I don't know a great deal approximately ADA to distinguish them however i have seen a few tasks that are being constructed on pinnacle of NEO blockchain the same manner many initiatives are based totally at the Ethereum Blockchain. i am questioning that NEO has greater capacity technologically while compare to ADA.
Activity: 167
August 02, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
Why I can't invest in both of them? Both of them are good coin and potential to be success in the future. Maybe I will choose NEO because it's older than ADA also has good development than ADA.
I also think that it is better to invest in both coins.  It is difficult to predict which of these coins will be more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: