Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 24. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 24, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
But this is an interesting question))) I think that both projects are successful and their popularity will only grow. But who wins who ... This is how anyone is a developer on Bruce Lee or Sylvester Stalone
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 01:04:16 PM
The comparison is not worth it at all, neo is the best among though ada too is a good coins but we can't compare a coins that has its own blockchain and smart contracts on it where you can create token on, now many new project now using the neo blockchain, you should rather compare neo and eth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
I think NEO in the future will be a more popular coin than Cardano.  But now it is very difficult to predict what will happen in a year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 05:56:46 AM
I think that both this coins has a great potencial for future growth, because Neo - it is a chineese Ethereum, and ADA - it is a cool fast blockchain!
Activity: 68
July 24, 2018, 05:55:14 AM
in my view, this may be compared. For me, neo is the 1/3 high-quality funding manner after bitcoin and ethereum in crypto. I agree with its potential and that i suppose it's far a coin that's more succesful than cardano.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 05:48:12 AM
Personally , I chose to invest in NEO ,and decided for myself that I trust .
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:45:52 AM
I prefer ADA. This coin is included in my top coins. If  evaluate this coin shortly, it grows, despite the movement of the other coins down in the market, is very promising for long-term investment, as for me. But I advise you to watch it for now, the market is very unpredictable
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 24, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
Both ADA and NEO are promising coins as they can hit the good market rate in only some months. Well, but I think I choose ADA because the progress is seen clearly. This coin has more potential with its unique concept. I hold both actually but to choose one, ADA is my preference right now.
Activity: 47
July 24, 2018, 05:24:29 AM
Regardless I pick ADA, from its posting up to this point, I have been following its progressions, I ponder ADA, so I trusted ADA! Since I won't put resources into digital forms of money that I don't get it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 02:50:34 AM
Ya I learn ADA. I like Charles and the way he's feterated the ownership of ADA.
Activity: 420
July 24, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
Neo is a excellent coin and it has great potential. There always excellent and profitable investment in Neo and people invest a lot in Neo. on the other hand ADA is also a very good block chain system running by excellent team.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 24, 2018, 02:37:28 AM
I guess that Neo has more advantages than Cardano, because Neo is a very popular blockchain platform for ICOs like Ethereum, with their own smart-contracts and type of tokens.

NEO is not very popular and not like Ethereum?  How many ICOs based in NEO do you know?  I can find 10-15 ICOs not more.  But thousands of ICOs based on ERC20.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
I guess that Neo has more advantages than Cardano, because Neo is a very popular blockchain platform for ICOs like Ethereum, with their own smart-contracts and type of tokens.
Activity: 92
July 24, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
My choice is ADA because it is the first blockchain project developed from the scientific field and the only project designed and manufactured by a global team of leading scholars and engineers.
And now it's low price, I can buy more quantities, long-term investment, and wait for its maximum benefit in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
In my crypto-currency portfolio Cardano is present, NEO did not buy. More believe in the growth of Cardano.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 01:35:02 AM
Own both, slightly more NEO than Cardano at the moment. Tbh I'm much, much more excited about the potential of Cardano as a project and as a potential future global standard. I've basically forced myself to remain diversified across a dozen cryptos (mostly platforms), though am always tempted to go all in on ADA.

Cardano is a winner. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.
Activity: 401
July 24, 2018, 01:34:13 AM
Cardinos mainnet is basically something that can’t be used to do anything of value - smart contracts can’t even be deployed yet, can they?. All the other platforms will have been up, tested and functional to a high standard by then. Buying some as a hedge just in case could be worthy in terms of investment, but atm - it’s just not close enough in terms of proven development to consider it a major competitor to eth and neo.
Activity: 404
July 24, 2018, 01:33:36 AM
NEO has a bit of a head start with a the fantastic cold staking system they're already using. Cardano on the other hand is slow and methodical. Thier ouroboros POS protocol has been verified by peer review making it a very transparent project unlike NEO.

Both deserve your time to research.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 01:32:43 AM
I think a lot of it is the bias towards smaller price per coin. But also very important is communication from the leaders. Charles Hoskinson and IOHK have done a fantastic job explaining what and how they are building Cardano. Not to say Neo hasn’t also, it’s just hard to rally people up as much. Charles Hoskinson said in an interview recently with CryptoCandor that Cardano might go to a trillion dollar market cap and honestly I believe him. Here’s to hoping Neo can do the same one day!
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 01:31:34 AM
I have a buddy who's biggest hodl is Cardano (ADA)... and I was looking at it in the 2 and 4 cent ranges a few weeks back. Yeah - it hurts to watch it rocket in price (tho happy for my friend) but I only buy what I believe in. IMO - the "hardcore scientists" approach is actually a negative. They will fart around for infinity to get things done - constantly testing and retesting and proving etc... and so far - as others have said - they have no working product. This is a FAST moving sector - and if you fart around too long - others grab all the dAPPs and business. How they can scrunch their mega-brains together and mysteriously surmise what is the "ultimate" blockchain - when blockchain is so untested and ever-expanding at this point... I have no clue. I'm all about getting it up and running and going for it with a killer team and grabbing market share asap - based on a sound basic platform (with super fast tx capacity and security galore) and making improvements as needed. That's NEO imo.
Pages:
Jump to: