Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 42. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
It is better to invest in NEO for a long term.  This is a more reliable coin than Cardano.
Activity: 3
June 04, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
To me Ada is coming up with innovations that relate to scaling but Neo is faster now but ADA will definitely surpass it.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
I would choose NEO. it seems to me that it has more prospects for growth in the price
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
Both coins are promising and have great potenatial. But I probably would choose ADA. Cardano (ADA) is putting emphasis on a very strong engineering team, scientific approach and building up on the original Ethereum platform and making improvements upon it. It is very promising and I would definitely invest in it.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
June 04, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
Both coins are very strong. I invested in both projects, and I think this will bring me very good profits this year. I hope to multiply my capital at least three times.
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
I think both are very good if you intend to invest. As for profitability, I find ADA perfect for roadmaps that will yield better returns. NEO is developing very well, many tokens have used NEO as their basis. But the ADA with many outstanding technologies, potentially huge potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

For me, i will choose ADA for sure.
As you can see in the market cap, NEO's price is already reach $57 USD, and ADA's price is about $0.229 USD. even the price of ADA is cheaper, but the growth development of ADA is far better than NEO.

lol at imbeciles still quoting per unit price

look at total market cap ffs

neo but only because it had better distribution not just japan

but bitbay, blocknet and komodo and other better than both by far
Not bad that they try to think.  Grin It will take a little time and they will understand that coin price is not the only parameter on the cryptomarket. I predict that it will happen soon
Activity: 328
June 04, 2018, 12:41:15 PM
Honestly, I would choose NEO, because this currency seems to me more promising and reliable. But I can not state this confidently, since this is a "lottery")
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 12:36:49 PM
I would most likely choose Neo, since this is a very promising coin, and I think it will be better than ADA

NEO - a project that boldly conquered the list of the most promising crypto-coins in the world, earned the title of one of the most stable currencies and confidently competes with Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
June 04, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

For me, i will choose ADA for sure.
As you can see in the market cap, NEO's price is already reach $57 USD, and ADA's price is about $0.229 USD. even the price of ADA is cheaper, but the growth development of ADA is far better than NEO.

lol at imbeciles still quoting per unit price

look at total market cap ffs

neo but only because it had better distribution not just japan

but bitbay, blocknet and komodo and other better than both by far
Activity: 403
June 04, 2018, 12:30:01 PM
If I had to choose to keep NEO with the ADA, I would select NEO because of the results that NEO achieved more than the ADA. In particular, NEO remained issued and exchanged very early. The foundation of NEO is also being used by many projects to develop platforms and gain a lot of success.
Activity: 630
June 04, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
The choice for me is very simple, because NEO is one of my favorite projects in the field of cryptocurrencies. His team is working hard and in this 2018 we see good improvements already. Even if its price is influenced by the market crisis, I think it has enormous potential for growth in the future. ADA is a good project but its quality is lower than NEO
God
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
neo is not good enough for me, it is a really good coin but i am more than disappointed because i have already lost a lot of money because of buying at a high price
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
I chose Neo. I think that this crypto currency has a tremendous potential. NEO has already achieved significant success today, using and developing the technology of smart contracts, which is rightfully considered one of the most important and promising implementations of blocking technology.
Activity: 658
June 04, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
Between NEO and ADA my preference goes to NEO. The Chinese Ethereum is suffering as a bit of all cryptocurrencies due to the bad market crisis, but it is a project of excellent quality that has great room for growth in the future. ADA is a good quality project, has a good team, but in my opinion it does not have the potential of NEO
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 06:04:42 AM
both coins have very good character, it is very difficult to determine which coins I should choose. but in the end I still trust the NEO compared to the ADA
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
I would most likely choose Neo, since this is a very promising coin, and I think it will be better than ADA
Activity: 392
June 04, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
The cardinal currency are absolutely both grip further exceptional prepatent and are absolutely both allotment of my portfolio at flush up amounts.
Activity: 103
June 03, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
I think it's better to invest in NEO than Cardano for a long term.  For me NEO is more perspective coin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 04:27:10 PM
Yes technically I would say that Cardano is more advanced than NEO. It's based on the Haskell language, which makes it unique when compared to other cryptocurrancy, on top of that, some Ico uses the Cardano platform including Traxia and Sp8de. Compared to this, NEO is very similar to Ethereum and uses simple language. I think both Altcoin have a good price, I always monitor every day in exchange, NEO and ADA as per my choice.
Pages:
Jump to: