Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 58. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 07:22:37 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
people are trying to compare eos vs ethereum now it is neo vs ethereum... why? ijn my opinion it is wrong tomtry to compare these cryptocurrencies
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 07, 2018, 07:19:04 PM
NEO is one of the altcoin that I enjoyed. NEO has advanced technology, sustainable development plan, professional staff and extensive support community. It is called Ethereum of China. In addition, NEO has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. For me, NEO is worth our long-term investment. Although NEO has some advantages over Ethereum, I think NEO will need a lot of time to grow like Ethereum. Currently Ethereum is still very strong, in the near future it is difficult to have any altcoin can beat Ethereum.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
Neo is a coin that has advanced technology and has great potential in the future, the development of NEO is very good from year to year but if NEO wants to defeat Ethereum in my opinion still take a very long time.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
June 07, 2018, 05:50:14 PM
Neo is a next good altcoin and invest on it is a good option. I prefer etherum, but NEO, EOS, LTC is a good choice to have and hold. Maybe it wouldn't be good like eth, but I like this coin and I believe on it.
Activity: 150
June 07, 2018, 05:43:58 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Good question.  I would invest in ETH before the end of the year, and in NEO invested in a long term.  Because both coins are good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
Neo can increase a lot, as it's market cap is far behind Ethereum, so there is more space to grow. But all together, I see better future for Ethereum, don't see why Neo would beat it.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
I think they can coexist just fine. Just different platforms to build on. No need for one to be better, let them have a good competition and make crypto more accepted

I also feel there will be a competition, because both emplemented smart contracts, both are quite old and pretty technically flawless. They move faster than BTC now
Activity: 4
June 07, 2018, 03:26:06 PM
I think they can coexist just fine. Just different platforms to build on. No need for one to be better, let them have a good competition and make crypto more accepted
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 03:15:24 PM
It will be possible to find out only in a few years.
It is necessary to create a network and to involve more projects on its platform.
The cheapness of use can be an inadequate competitive advantage in order to become as spread as the ethereum.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
I think that NEO will not be able to replace ETH. too many investors have a ETH.  NEO will not be able to compete.
Activity: 183
June 07, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
NEO may not be the next ETH in the cryptocurrency world. because ETH has good prospects for development.
Activity: 7
June 07, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
ETH anytime, any day
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 02:52:58 PM
I'm not sure this can happen, but neo is on the rise now and all can happen in the world of crypto. but I think it will take a long time for neo in order to compete with eth, because while neo is able to compete with eth then eth will also be able to compete with bitcoin price, I am sure it is.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 07, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
If neo transactions are faster with a low commission, the neo's capitalization can outrun the capitalization of the etherium.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

I agree with the general sentiment that NEO could be the next ETH. I am already of the mind that whatever price action ETH sees and price milestones it hits is mirrored by NEO eventually. The big difference obviously is that NEO provides GAS which is an interesting concept and will draw a lots of people into NEO the higher the price will go.

Neo will be a major competitor of Ethereum in the near future in china own Neo has become the best coin and has the higher ranking.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 01:06:16 PM
of course, ether, these 2 crypto currencies can not be compared, they are generally different, and for price and stability, and in the ether a great future, and neo may not soon be
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
NEO was born in China, has a very professional development team, a large support community, NEO also has a very fast transaction processing speed. Obviously, NEO has great growth potential, it is very worthwhile to invest. However Ethereum is still my top choice. Ethereum is the queen of all, it has a huge market capitalization, ranked second only to Bitcoin. Compared with NEO, Ethereum has many limitations, such as Ethereum's transaction speed is slower than NEO. However, I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
June 07, 2018, 12:08:15 PM
It is impossible to compare two analogs. one Russian, and the second Chinese. They both perform a specific function. that's just the price they have is different.

ETH is not Russian.

I prefer ETH. It seems to me that this coin is much more reliable than NEO. I guess ETH will not give such a profit this year like in 2017, but NEO can. It seems to me that investing in this coin is much more risky than investing in ETH.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 07, 2018, 05:30:57 AM
for me, so the etherium, since neo I do not see his clever contracts, that you can not say about the etherium
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 05:03:47 AM
Both coins are promising.  But in NEO I advise you to invest in a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: