Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 61. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 02, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
I think NEO will definitely pass Etherereum. Erc-20 token is now child's play and control is zero. NEO allows strict controls and new tokens in the new scheme.
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
June 02, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
In my opinion, the only advantage that NEO has is that it is in Proof-of-stake. The rest of the Ethereum is better. This platform is faster, with more bandwidth. When carrying out the IKO, the etherium platform manages and functions properly. Neo often has problems during the ICO. Therefore, in this battle for me, the ethereum wins.
it is true that the Etherium has a good historical history so it can come as it is now,
 and the Etherium platform is increasingly being used by existing ICOs
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
I think ETH has a more promising future than NEO.  ETH is a strong coin with good developers.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 02:40:29 PM
In my opinion, the only advantage that NEO has is that it is in Proof-of-stake. The rest of the Ethereum is better. This platform is faster, with more bandwidth. When carrying out the IKO, the etherium platform manages and functions properly. Neo often has problems during the ICO. Therefore, in this battle for me, the ethereum wins.
Activity: 57
June 02, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
eth
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
NEO is really a promising coin.  And part of the money is worth investing in this coin.  But I do believe in ETH more.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
competition will occur between Neo and ethereum ... because equally coins are very very potential and have development and technology. but it takes time for NEO to work with ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
June 02, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
I would prefer ethereum to NEO, because NEO is one of the most newly spoken coins in the crypto world, it still needs a lot of customization and development, Ethereum is a coin that has gone through it all, and it proves that Ethereum is mostly used by new tokens , and real use has been around the world
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
Neo has a huge potential, but the etherium has already been tested by time and has proven its reliability. it will not be easy to defeat him
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
I think that NEO promising project, which can become the next Ethereum, but now hype around this coin subsided. This is due to the emergence of new projects, which in my opinion will be able to surpass in the near future is NEO.
Merit: 105
June 02, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
The NEO platform is developing very well today and the coin prices are growing very well today, I think that very many people today get really good impressions from the project news and from his life, I think that soon it will be possible to talk about a serious threat to ETH
as i though, of all the cryptocurrencies, NEO and ETH are the best opponents for the competition between finding the best altcoins in the future, i am glad NEO has a chance to defeat ETH while it is recieved more advanced technologies than ETH, so it is clear that NEO is better than ETH in real use, however it is still hard for NEO to defeat ETH because ETH has more users than NEO nowadays.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

I believe that  NEO will have a big future. ETH of China as they say. I think eth will be there and is still number 2 next to bitcoin but neo is another thing. It has the big possibility to become bigger with the help of people who trust NEO. and now many ICO changed into NEO. so we will see what will really happen. both eth and neo is getting bigger.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 02, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
On me so NEO is still not too good as ethereum! At least most ICO which were carried out on the NEO platform wasn't passed as it is necessary and projects had to translate manually tokens though the blockchain is necessary in order that there was no question of trust. So NEO developers need to try very much)
Activity: 252
June 02, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
It may be that NEO will become the next ETHEREUM in the world of Cryptocurrency, now coint neo is on the rise, although many other types of altcoin but I believe neo able to survive even compete with other altcoint, it would be better if we look at what future developments
Activity: 826
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 02, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
ETH is still the best for now compared to NEO, because I see still many who use ETH than NEO.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
Ethereum is my preferred platform of those two options. ETH is the platform where most of the ICOs are based. It’s more popular and more developed at this point. When one of its ICOs hits big in the mainstream, ETH will go with it.

Neo is also a good option though. The Gas dividends are a very cool feature and they are picking up some projects as NEP5 tokens. I own some of both for reference.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 11:32:04 AM
The NEO platform is developing very well today and the coin prices are growing very well today, I think that very many people today get really good impressions from the project news and from his life, I think that soon it will be possible to talk about a serious threat to ETH
Activity: 245
June 02, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
in NEO there is no decentralization - this is a drawback. That is, the whole system is controlled by a couple of dozen blocks, most of them concentrated in the hands of the NEO team. But in the first quarter of 2018, less than two thirds of such blocks remain under the platform. And with time they will only be less. NEO, even if very trying, will never become as decentralized as other networks based on PoS. But Ethereum is not as decentralized as you might think. At a time when the PoW protocol is considered decentralized, the key developers of Ethereum remain less than five. Yes, in the current situation I think it is possible to trust Vitaliy Buterin, but in his hands there is a huge power and influence on Ethereum.
Activity: 5
June 02, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
I do not think that Neo can be at the c level of ETH. Maybe in the near future, but weakly believed
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
As NEO can outperform the Ethereum, when the ERC20 is the sole leader in the ICO market, the whole infrastructure is ready for this platform. NEO is just starting to gain momentum and such projects as NEX can help him in this, but before the real struggle, I think the matter is still far away. In addition, the Ethereum is a proven platform.
Pages:
Jump to: