Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 62. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
Neo will probably never pass the ethereum. They both have very good and bright future but neo will always follow the ethereum from 1 year behind. I don't know if it's a right call but i call neo ethereum of chinese. Tho it is always a good idea to keep both of them in your wallet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
Both coins are quite successful coins. Your choice may vary depending on how long you want to invest. Neo has been in great expectation for a very long time, but its price has not risen yet. Time will surely come for neo Smiley
Not for long time investment but depending on people who like more high marketcap or lower.
As i know Neo and Eth are very good for short or long term so the time investing will not impact on your choice between Eth or Neo. For me i will choose etherium but i will split my money if possible to buy Neo too
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 06:27:08 AM
I prefer ethereum, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors support ethereum blockchain. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 38
June 02, 2018, 06:22:20 AM
I think NEO will never replace ETH as top alt. If we speaking about now, it is very unstable.Las top NEO icos shows us that. Blockchain was down when was APEX ICO. For me NEO is top 3 coin after ETH and Eos.
Activity: 16
June 02, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
For me it would not be neo. There are new coins now such as xyo. It seems collecting popularity in social media and in some sites. I see xyo always in computer advertisement. Just a presumption. Or maybe it would be hexcash. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
June 02, 2018, 12:52:59 AM
Maybe Neo can be gonna be a next one of ETH, Because ETH for now was so popular and still maintain the price and always be in a higher. But maybe NEO can be beat ETH or surpass on it if this will be always to high price in the market and as of now the NEO are in the top of the market.
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
If we consider that the etherium becomes cheaper in the last month, then it can be assumed that the future of this coin is very poor. Perhaps it is because the founder of the etherium Vitalik Buterin left the project.
Activity: 32
June 01, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
I love ethereum pump and we are really having a good time on it as most token and ICO are into ETH but NEO is really on it and gaining popularity and I believe in short time neo will cope up with ethereum.SOON!
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Among all the crypto-currencies, the main reason for the rise and fall is competition. It is possible that the Neo purse can compete with the ETH, because of the cheapness of use, I think companies will quietly switch to the Chinese market, but 200-300 $ is hard cap Neo.
I myself can not judge these two coins in detail. which I know of these two coins have an important role to support the market's progress and make the Cryptocurrency market have many loyal fans to support the market. and I value from the price between these two coins Ethereum has a much higher price.
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 04:29:05 AM
It will be very hard to beat ethereum at the moment since most of ICO are using their platform and most tokens are trade to eth. There are a lot of supporters and investors behind NEO.
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 01:07:22 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

In my own opinion, ethereum is more profitable than neo because there are more people who are interested on ethereum and because of that, the price of eth coins might grow even more in the future.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 01:06:07 AM
all currencies now have hard times. NEO recently showed the best results. However, after the Chinese government announced the creation of its own currency, the rating of NEO fell slightly
Activity: 138
May 31, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
This is a difficult question.  Both coins are promising.  But I like ETH more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 02:18:51 PM
I'm not sure this can happen, but neo is on the rise now and all can happen in the world of crypto. but I think it will take a long time for neo in order to compete with eth, because while neo is able to compete with eth then eth will also be able to compete with bitcoin price, I am sure it is.
Activity: 59
May 31, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
NEO has more advantages over technical scalability and payment efficiency, and I will choose it, and NEO also has a strong community, which may have greater price growth in the future.
Activity: 142
May 31, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
It is better to invest in ETH.  This is a more reliable coin, which develops every day.
Activity: 21
May 31, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
I will still choose ethereum because this coin has the second largest crypto platform and has many projects and investors,then ethereum is still my favorite coin
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 05:39:05 PM
In times coming NEO might be going higher close to the value of ETH because the Chinese will be making use of it just the way the ETH is being used for all transaction in the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 05:10:32 PM
I prefer ETH. Why? A lot of people are saying that soon some altcoin will move from 1st place Bitcoin, but it will not happen. Same with ETH - NEO will not move ETH from it's position.
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 04:58:34 PM
I think neo end eth both good coin for investment!
Pages:
Jump to: