Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 59. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 04:54:16 AM
if see neo progress until neo could be like now, I think neo could be the next eth, because its progress is quite fast
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
I also think so. I see that Neo has a remarkable progress. It could even rival the ethereum in no time. Many turn to these coins for investment. both short term and long term. But if I continue to believe in the ethereum. Neo I make short-term investment just yet.
Activity: 108
June 07, 2018, 04:11:39 AM
I really like ethereum and I am always optimistic about it, I use ethereum for everything I like like investing in ICO, investing it in the long run and sometimes I also use it to trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

My choose would be ETH. Although NEO is drastically increasing but I still believe the capability of ETH. I know that it would rise again in this coming months. The price at this present days is steadily increasing let's just hope it will continue.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
For me ethereum is the best to choose than to neo because the company of ethereum is in the rank one in the alternative coins and thats proven that they are one of the trusted company.
Activity: 79
June 06, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
 Ethereum having a very high potential for its development. So it will be very capable for Ethereum will continue to grow. Despite the declining market conditions.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
Do not currently compare NEO and ETH. NEo is still a young platform. It has not released as many projects as ETH. But NEO has a huge potential.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
The two loose change have a very probable nevertheless recently eth is just about the ideal gold coin, it does not take subsequent list for the gold coin marketplace, and many men and women along with people spend straight into eth, and a few suppositions explained it is 4 seasons involving eth, consequently to me even now I favor along with My spouse and I decide on ETH.
Activity: 322
June 05, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
Neo is one of the best coins on the market nowadays. At the peak it cost $ 140, now it costs $ 53. This is a good entry point for investment. Also, if you have it lying on an official purse or on such exchanges as Binans and Kucoin, then you will still be charged each month with NeoGas.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 04:06:20 PM
For the economy, the formation of which is calculated by NEO, the final character of the entries made in the records is extremely important. Financial and other rapidly changing markets - for example, stock exchanges - can not work with a system that can not guarantee them the ultimate and invariable nature of transactions. They need to know that the recording of their information in the unit is final. from this it follows that the choice is obvious - it is NEO.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 03:36:55 PM
The ethereum has earned the respect and confidence of all investors! And for many, his purchase looks even more attractive than buying bitcoin. I do not see the NEO project at all for such a huge price!

Indeed, and if you compare neo with ethereum I am confident that it has no such advantages based on how eth performed well with NEO. As more contracts on erc20 tokens took place, more progress awaits with eth as days go on with its community that has grown successfully. Some cases we may see that eth might fall down its value also, but eventually it gained value again and developed its momentum in time.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
I think that NEO ll be one of the most valuable of cryptocurrency they are Ethereum of China, when China is gonna make ICO's legal I am sure Neo ll have very big increasing of price it can be in first 5 best altcoins.
Activity: 462
June 05, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
it could be if NEO would be like ETH, but it takes a long time to make it happen bro, because in terms of price, NEO and ETH very far difference
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
Both are good coins, which are having owm platform, having lot of potential. Now the prices are very affordable. If you want invest you can buy and hold.
Activity: 105
June 05, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
if I prefer ETH, because all my friends use ETH and have never used other transactions and I until now like ETH token to be to ETH, only if it is to ETH we can melt into money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 05, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
The ethereum has earned the respect and confidence of all investors! And for many, his purchase looks even more attractive than buying bitcoin. I do not see the NEO project at all for such a huge price!
Activity: 364
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 05, 2018, 08:42:30 AM
ETH is very well entrenched in the world of crypto currency, it seems to me that NEO will not be able to repeat the same success.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 05, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
NEO and ETH are completely different platforms. NEO is much more expensive to start new project. It could be drawback as well as an advantage. But I think that ETH has much more potential than NEO anyway.
Activity: 70
June 05, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
I believe  Neo and Gas will be one profitable coin which must grow in acceptance due to the superb developers strategy for the future extensions. I am hodling.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
June 04, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
NEO is a good and stable coin but it is not true compared to Ethereum. Ethereum is a really big coin. There is still a long way to NEO's Ethereum level.
Pages:
Jump to: