Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 63. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Maybe. But for this NEO you need to go through the ethereum. If this were so easy, now there would be several hundred analogues of the ethereum. Perhaps they are. But the community does not know about them.
I believe that every new successful project is a great benefit to the world of crypto currency.
I would be happy if NEO enters the top 3 crypto currency.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
Welcome to the Next Generation Video Sharing Platform, which liberates Content Creators and rewards Viewers. Continue
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
I would advise you to invest in ETH and not take chances.  I think that the price for ETH will grow faster than at NEO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 30, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
NEO
Chinese assassin of the etherium. At first glance, it's better in all respects, but 50% of all coins belong to developers, and the consensus algorithm is built on a small number of full-fledged nodes, which confirm transactions - something similar to Ripple. Although, the total centralization of Ripple did not prevent its course to rush up, so that NEO has all the chances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
Ethereum is more trustable team, project and community for me, but neo is more profitable than ethereum so I keep neo more than ethereum in my portfolio.
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
investments in Ethereum is a win-win. the chance to make a big profit thanks to one small investment is quite high and should not be neglected
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
next year there will be another fork of Ether, which should solve the problems of scalability and add an instrument to control the money issue. Also, do not forget that in 2018 the ether network will switch to POS mining, and this should increase investors' interest in this crypto currency.
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
For me NEO is much better than Etherium because of passive income from getting GAS daily offcourse if you have more than 2800 you will get 1 GAS.We will see what will happen with ETH once they go to POS mode but till now NEO is the king
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

For me they are both good investment actually, But I am much preferred to Neo in my opinion, due to I think I have big chance more rather than

Eth though I will also buy Eth for the future.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 30, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
I think that Neo has potential, but there is one problem, these are smart contracts, the last projects in which I participated very poorly running the system. Therefore, ether is my choice, I buy it and use it to invest in new projects.
Activity: 104
May 30, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
I think NEO and ETH are both decent cryptocurrencies. And it is better to have in your portfolio both coins in equal shares.
Activity: 21
May 30, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
The uniqueness and functionality of the "Etherium" is certainly a factor, and will continue to play into the hands of the crypto currency. Until the bitcoin ether, of course, not yet grow, but in terms of the functionality of the network of competitors at the network of Vitalik Buterin - no
Activity: 115
May 30, 2018, 05:47:10 AM
Ethereum is just a platform for entrepreneurship development. Innovation and development – depend on and take place in the direction that people create Ethereum form. NEO has a certain movement vector that forms this platform with the intended purpose.
Yes, NEO has some definite advantages over Ethereum, but as I said, Ethereum is likely to quickly close this gap, as this platform has already gained recognition. The true value of NEO is that the platform aims to meet regulatory requirements for a platform suitable for the smart economy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 05:45:42 AM
Frankly, these are two of my favourite coins so I cannot favor one of them against the other. But even if I trust NEO's projects, I don not think NEO can take ETH's place in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:19:41 AM
We need to point out that NEO is used for a lot of projects these days so I would expect it to increase in value in the nearest future.
Activity: 197
May 29, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
Ethereum has already shot up to over $1000 so future growth will be slow, whereas NEO just went over $100 meaning the potential speed of growth will be much greater.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
now I trust Ethereum more because it has been on the market for a long time and I have already made a profit from investing in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 29, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
Yes, they can not push the NEO price by regulating and restricting Ethereum. Beware of this because some people are fooled by the lie that NEO will be the next big thing in the market. NEO is a good one, but please stop comparing it with Ethereum.NEO is a Chinese version of Ethereum. Because China is more limiting to Cryptocurrency, NEO should go up because they do not have to put it in the NEO. In addition, NEO has no network congestion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Ethereum is more popular today and most of the investors are preferring to place their money on ethereum more than other altcoins so you should invest on eth more than neo.
Activity: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:24:19 PM
The whole reason for the NEO vs Ethereum debate is because both project are similar in what they primarily offer. Unlike Bitcoin which is just a digital currency, both NEO and Ethereum serve much more than just a single purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: