Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 64. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
Since NEO satisfies a wider range of flavors, it has all chances to get into the mainstream much earlier than Ethereum.
Activity: 150
May 29, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
NEO is Chinese ETH.  And it seems to me better to invest in ETH, than to risk and invest in NEO.
Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 01:35:44 PM
NEO is a good platform for community and strong developer. NEO is considered the ethereum of China. NEO has similar ethereum features, so I believe NEO will grow strongly. NEO is also a good lucrative investment option.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
Yes, neo has good prospects and is a very promising crypto-currency. Today, however, I trust Ethereum a little bit more. But I think that they are both good.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
I would advise you to invest in eth.  Neo is a promising coin, but I would not risk and invest in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
In this year Neo started invite more and more new ICOs to crowdfunding. Neo supported those projects by promotion, maybe with money. If they will continue to do that a lot of new good project will get attention to NEO.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
May 29, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
yeah neo is the chinese version of ethereum all we know, and it can be next ethereum i  belive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
They are both concentrate to the smart contracts but Neo is Chinese version of Ethereum and one day ban from China will be taken off and this can effect to price of Neo, its good investment for long term NEO.

That's good common sense. Correctly speak. Today the ban, and tomorrow everything is fine, so do not forget about the fundamental coins. These coins are both good and equal. They have the same principle works
Activity: 78
May 29, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
I guess Neo has really good perspectives and in future it can easily be in top-5 of Coinmarketcap. So i prefer to keep it in my portfolio.
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
NEO. If we talk about the prospects of NEO in 2018, then the price of these coins is likely to reach $ 100 per coin and above. This will be facilitated by the advantages of the cryptocurrency described above, as well as NEO news about cooperation with the Chinese authorities and partnership with the world's top companies in the field of software and communications
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
May 29, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
Hard to say. For me, always the main and favorite project was the ethereum, now I learn about many more modern and interesting projects
May 29, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
I agree, NEO is a promising coin, but until Ethereum is far away.
Ecosystem ETH very strong! While running the Ethereum is not an urgent need for other platforms. Smiley
May 29, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
I think, NEO will be next ETH in crypto currency world
NEO is the first and open source platform that offers and supports more languages than Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
The aim of ETH is to create a platform for development of Etherium in a more accessible and accessible way for more reliable and more reliable internet.
NEO is created by a blockchain project and uses smart agreements to automate the management of digital resources, and automatically automate a smart economy "if it is available with a network of distribution works, it can be used to digitize digital technology to digitize its physical resources."
This is a face. They are now the owners of the DAP market. According to their roadmap, users and their developers provide a more control and more options for developing their lesser-known applications and I have been working very well in a lot of coin transactions, as a neo future coin,
So I think NEO is the best.
May 29, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
Both coins are good and promising, but I would not risk investing in ETH.  I think this is the best choice.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 29, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
NEO is a competitor of ETH but it is no where near the amount of development that is happening on the Ethereum platform. There are already hundreds if not thousands of tokens and applications being developed on the Ethereum platform and many are even successful with their product.

There are even some coins that are probably better threat to ETH than NEO like EOS, NEM and Stratis to name only a few. The Ethereum alliance seems like they are getting bigger and soon they will start to dominate.
Activity: 100
May 29, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
NEO is good to buy now and sell when market will be on the rise. I like it, but it can't overcome ETH, so I better buy more Ethereum instead
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
May 29, 2018, 05:24:26 AM
NEO is a competitor of ETH but it is no where near the amount of development that is happening on the Ethereum platform. There are already hundreds if not thousands of tokens and applications being developed on the Ethereum platform and many are even successful with their product.
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 04:51:53 AM
I do think that NEO is an amaing Chinese project but it is not that popular yet. I actually noticed that China has tried to invent so many technological things like different platforms to avoid google, facebook etc so I am not quite sure about NEO success in the future.
May 28, 2018, 06:49:03 AM
It seems to me that ETH is a more promising coin than NEO.  And it seems to me in the future NEO will not replace ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: