Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 67. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 04:44:06 AM
For me NEO is a good smart contract platform but it is yet to attain the kind of stability ethereum have attained. If i am to choose, I will choose Neo because i really like their concept of free gas when transacting on their platform. I believe in the near future more people will shift to NEO to reduce cost.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
In my opinion, NEO is a good project, it may take time to defeat ETH. And NEO has some very good assets using its platform.
NEO has fast deals with lower transaction costs but takes years to beat ETH

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 23, 2018, 04:39:10 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Among all the crypto-currencies, the main reason for the rise and fall is competition. It is possible that the Neo purse can compete with the ETH, because of the cheapness of use, I think companies will quietly switch to the Chinese market, but 200-300 $ is hard cap Neo.
I also feel that NEO deserves to be next from Ethereum. because I see from its increasing development and the more expensive price. so this makes me sure for NEO as next from Ethereum. and I also hope for the improvement that should be improved again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
I do not see the NEO rising drastically, I think the NEO rise is still at standard levels. The increase in NEO is still not stable and still very easy to change. While ETH has been very proven since the first that he is a safe coin and very friendly in its development. Although ETH growth is only a low percentage, if done on a daily basis and on a regular basis, ETH will be faster to a high peak. So NEO will be more difficult to catch ETH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 03:36:23 AM
Both coins are quite successful coins. Your choice may vary depending on how long you want to invest. Neo has been in great expectation for a very long time, but its price has not risen yet. Time will surely come for neo Smiley
Activity: 5
May 23, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
Neo is a good coin I invested in NEO and in ETH. I hope that NEO will pass a worthy path and reach a high price.
Activity: 140
May 23, 2018, 03:27:44 AM
If only the two currencies are compared, it is obviously that the ether is better, neo is only a child, and the ether is already an adult. The community of the two is also very different. You rarely hear neo, but ether is everywhere.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
Between NEO and ETH I am now supporting ETH because ETH is very safe and potential. Over time, ETH has helped me earn a large income and help my finances. But now NEO is growing. NEO is also supported by modern blockchain technology. I think next time, NEO price will increase more. Up to this point, ETH is far superior to NEO.
Activity: 392
May 23, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
and ICON icx seems very good promising project and very only 3$ now .
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
I think that Neo , altcoin underrated , he has a very good future .
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
Both are good long term hold. And also in a very cheap price right now. But I think alts would dip more if btc continues to fall. Just wait and set an entry point for ETH and NEO
Activity: 86
May 23, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
I like etherium better, almost all projects are built on the etherium network ...
Activity: 124
May 23, 2018, 01:47:38 AM
Both coins are good.  If you plan to invest in a long term, then it is better to choose NEO.  If you plan to invest at most until the end of the year, then ETH is better.
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 03:53:38 AM
I think NEO cannot replace Ethereum.
The difference between the two is very far, and I think the NEO is not as good as the Ethereum.
Ethereum has a fairly good price stability.
Meanwhile, Neo is still slow to rise in price.
I think Ethereum will be the first altcoin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 147
May 22, 2018, 03:51:11 AM
In my mind, Ethereum has a very high potential for its development. so it will be very capable for Ethereum will continue to grow. but if NEO is one altcoin that I like. NEO is the first cryptocurrency in China. It has a technology and development plan very similar to Ethereum should be called Ethereum China. NEO to the smart economy. In addition, NEO also has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 03:44:36 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Among all the crypto-currencies, the main reason for the rise and fall is competition. It is possible that the Neo purse can compete with the ETH, because of the cheapness of use, I think companies will quietly switch to the Chinese market, but 200-300 $ is hard cap Neo.
NEO is Altcoin which has the potential to continue to increase and continue to build a pretty good future. with such potentialities showing a steadily increasing growth. but NEO still loses in terms of price compared with Ethereum. so I will continue to support the NEO to strive for success and be the best coin.
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
Neo and Ethereum are good coins and both have their respective advantages, these two coins have a high potential in the future I recommend to divide both 70% for ETH and 30% for Neo for investment.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 03:17:26 AM
I always chose ETH because it was the second most valuable and most famous currency after BTC.

I believe that ETH is the most useful altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 76
May 22, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
I keep me both and these are most loved coins. Both are nice with good technical specifications and team. ETH has established the name already and NEO is only starting, but results are good so far. No point in choosing
Activity: 191
May 22, 2018, 03:11:13 AM
It will be very hard to beat ethereum at the moment since most of ICO are using their platform and most tokens are trade to eth. There are a lot of supporters and investors behind NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: