Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO v/s ETH - page 2. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 07:17:22 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
I think every coin has a chance for a bright future. It will depend on how much developers are willing to make efforts to develop their projects. To date, I believe the strongest project in terms of development and prospects is Ethereum, and accordingly this coin has more chances to become the currency of the future, which will be acceptable throughout the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 07:14:33 AM
It seems to me that none of those coins that are now present on the market can become a global cryptocurrency!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 13, 2019, 06:52:05 AM
Accepting worldwide which of the two coin is either ethereum and Neo.  Ofcourse people will pick the ethereum because look for the project releasing now they are base on the Smart contract and that is the ethereum and you can use ethereum in many ways compared to Neo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 13, 2019, 06:41:46 AM
I think Ethereum is very good for asset investment than neo because many people is believe on ethereum than Neo. So if i look for the project and the prospect for the project, i think ethereum more important for cryptocurrency future.
Activity: 658
February 13, 2019, 06:33:41 AM
Both are great project with great team behind them and with different architecture both can achieve success and help build the crypto universe at least in my opinion good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 98
February 13, 2019, 06:14:26 AM
Definately I will go for ETH for sure. Actually both are good and good to trade. But after seeing the difference in market conditions. More stable is Ethereum.

Even though the crypto market has seen a downside towards the ending of 2018, Ethereum is going to take an upward surge in the coming year and it can touch around $1400 in 2019, because of the growth and developments planned in ETH's roadmap. Eric Wall, a cryptocurrency researcher at Cinnober, stated that blockchain projects which raised hundreds of millions of dollars in Ether in the past year dumped the digital asset on the crypto exchange market, creating a domino effect across the major exchanges worldwide.
However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates .So, Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in.

You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term.
Activity: 588
December 31, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
Indeed ethereum and NEO have many interested people, but ethereum has more trust than the NEO, this makes eth more opportunities to move forward and prosper. We still see the eth platform that is always used by ICO, I think eth still remains in its position and continues to improve. NEO will occupy a position and according to its function.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
From my personal preference, if the cryptocurrency is still self, as it is today. The growth of NEO and ETH is indeed quite good this year experiencing many improvements in terms of community and interest. For their own benefits, they have not been able to provide many results and profits in good numbers due to the depreciation of crypto. But overall they can provide long-term benefits in accordance with crypto conditions at that time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 10:58:12 PM
Neo and ethereum, among the two coins, I am more inclined to ethereum, judging by their development despite having experienced a decline in ethereum, I think it's still above the neo and I'm sure ethereum will reach its normal price again as the best altcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
Of course I will choose ethereum over neo. I have recently a bad experienced with neo. I have lost a little of my fund during transaction. Unlike ethereum the transaction is very smooth.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:52:43 AM
between the two altcoins this then both relatively comparative great. be that as it may, positively the ethereum has more potential and the name is currently likewise extremely tried. indeed, even an ascent of the past ethereum absolutely still open up open doors for the ethereum for could be higher. be that as it may, NEO himself possessed China absolutely has its own specific manner to showcase his NEO to improve things. In this manner the improvement of the second coin is justified regardless of the pause.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
Currently we are in the bear market and prices are low but that withstanding ETH and neo are both very good coin that has done good so far but I think ethereum beat neo ethereum is the second best coin in the crypto world
Activity: 27
August 12, 2018, 09:46:19 AM
ETH is now almost the King and NEO still sink under somewhere. In fact that NEO has no chance to beat ETH. The guys who say that NEO is better thnan ETH or NEO will beat ETH someday are dreamers.
Activity: 107
August 12, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
Although ETH and NEO have almost the same effect, their areas of service can be very different. NEO is more suitable for those who need to control economic power!
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 09:43:46 AM
NEO and ETH are the best coins in crypto market. These coins having its own market and most of recent ICOs are using these platforms in the market.
Activity: 27
August 12, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
while we can state that the Ethereum is considerably more grounded and more intriguing than NEO. Take a gander at what number of undertakings are distributed on the Ethereum arrange in a year. Be that as it may, this year neo-nachinut there are great tasks. It will intrigue see who will win them.
Activity: 518
August 07, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
There is no doubt etherium was the first and best in its time and in its direction to at least catch up with neo will have to do something revolutionary in its technology!

Chinese guys will not agree with you. They are absolutely sure that there is no one cryptocurrency which is better than NEO. Yes, the platform is well-developed but I trust Etrhereum much more.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
August 05, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
I think that they have a huge potential! NEO and ETH Have a great platform but I'm more inclined towards ETH.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 04, 2018, 11:00:12 AM
With Ethereum it is a chicken and egg problem. The most used Ethereum protocol ERC20 ist very buggy. There is a thread on Reddit called "Researchers discovered 34,200 buggy smart contracts on Ethereum." - ironically it is on NEO subreddit Smiley So the smart contracts are buggy and unsafe - people already losing money because of the bugs, HOWEVER yet, it is the most used protocol with a relatively easy learning curve for new investors and fast-growing infrastructure like a wallet and purchase possibilities on exchanges. So even companies know of the bugs, they still want to use already built infrastructure. This is why there are many ICOs that moved from the ERC20 to either different blockchain or even created their own.

NEO, on the other hand, does not have these problems, its tech is safe and ecosystem growing, however, it is not that big yet and adoption means additional learning curve for investors if they ever get to discovering NEO in the first place. So being better project does not mean a brighter future just yet.
Lol this was absolutely true if you are shilling for NEO, it looks so pathetic blockchain even the majority of chinese are choosing EOS rather than NEO. You are creating another bullshit comment about that. you have discovered it on NEO subreddit and what a joke. Good bye with your shitty platform called NEO with no demand. lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
i will choose ether. it is the coin behind the bitcoin. so many ICOs raise funds on the ether platform. NEO just mimics ether. NEO's recent performance is not very good.
Pages:
Jump to: