Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO v/s ETH - page 7. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
I prefer eth than neo, Ethereum has a potential altcoin than neo. Ethereum nowadays is famous and many investors support ethereum blockchain.
Investors will support the one who will give them returns, its as simple as that. As of now they are with ethereum. They will be with Neo if that gives them profit. They dont have any control over the technical soundness of the project.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 08:07:15 AM
Ethereum. NEO grows now with more ICOs NEO based, but still ETH is the basic exchange coin and it'll be possible, in my opinion, to pay by ETH in shops in the future. NEO is unpredictable.
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 08:00:48 AM
I prefer eth than neo, Ethereum has a potential altcoin than neo. Ethereum nowadays is famous and many investors support ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?

In my opinion ethereum will be the acceptable crypto currency worldwide. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
June 27, 2018, 07:54:42 AM
Ethereum is good as well as neo. These two altcoin has potential to boost on the future. Ethereum platform is in demand on so many ICO projects, some ICOs started to integrate Neo platform too. For now, just trust and hold some of them. These coins might lead you to become rich.☺
Think so too because Ethereum is a finished product , and NEO is prefabricated. Take a look at the most ICO. True, 95% of them are on the Ethereum platform. I have seen very few tokens on the platform, NEO. Thus despite the higher speed of transaction project Vitalik Buterin looks much better. Ethereum is a brand, and NEO only promising coin from China , not more.
Thats the point. Neo is still developing and Ethereum is a finished product. so it has the capability to beat it.
Activity: 336
June 27, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
I do not understand until the end why you compare Ethereum only with NEO. There are a lot of coins that have their own blockchain and are ready to move Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 27, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
I think that it would be Ethereum. Since, Ethereum is much more improved than NEO. Having smart contract on Ethereum makes it the one -out of these two- that will be the widely accepted currency. Also, it is the coin that is sitting beside Bitcoin. It is more widely-known than NEO, in my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 06:53:31 AM
Ethereum is good as well as neo. These two altcoin has potential to boost on the future. Ethereum platform is in demand on so many ICO projects, some ICOs started to integrate Neo platform too. For now, just trust and hold some of them. These coins might lead you to become rich.☺
Think so too because Ethereum is a finished product , and NEO is prefabricated. Take a look at the most ICO. True, 95% of them are on the Ethereum platform. I have seen very few tokens on the platform, NEO. Thus despite the higher speed of transaction project Vitalik Buterin looks much better. Ethereum is a brand, and NEO only promising coin from China , not more.
Activity: 532
June 27, 2018, 06:50:52 AM
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
June 27, 2018, 06:46:47 AM
Why NEO or ETH can be EOS?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 06:46:05 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?

I prefer ethereum, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 224
June 27, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
Growth in price of ETH is far superior compared to NEO. Growth in one year ETH was able to rise approximately + 53.36% and NEO decreased by about -11.00%.
June 27, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
NEO is developing much faster. I remember that only a year ago it was called "AntShares" and cost $9.
So ETH = standart, father of smart-contracts.
And NEO = platform for new solutions.
Despite the need of rebranding it have come so far! Neo is certainly a tough competition to Eth.
June 27, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
NEO has missed so many opportunities and I don't believe in NEO anymore. Ethereum has so many advantages rather than NEO
Which opportunities? If you can please enlighten us on this it will be very helpful. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
June 27, 2018, 06:29:43 AM
NEO has missed so many opportunities and I don't believe in NEO anymore. Ethereum has so many advantages rather than NEO
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 27, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
NEO is developing much faster. I remember that only a year ago it was called "AntShares" and cost $9.
So ETH = standart, father of smart-contracts.
And NEO = platform for new solutions.
June 27, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

Both were already acceptable worldwide but at this very moment, ethereum has the greater edge than neo.because theres a lot of ethereum user worldwide compared to neo. and if we talk about future, its still ethereum
At this very moment no doubt ethereum stands tall but what about 10 years down the line because NEO also have a very mature technology.
June 27, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

I dont know why you even have that confusion. The ETH is always be on the top for many reasons! ETH is expressing in their developments lately and Vitalik know the fact that other platforms are raging in their development too. He will never let the ETH platform collapse in any way and for that they will pace up the raging issue solution sooner. For example they are already speeded up the scale up issue solving by investing heavily in it. By the time market recovery starts they might even publish the good news. This double dose of goo does can make ETH go on high peaks! So stay tuned with it.  Wink
Rightly said but I was just wondering about the case of Nokia and samsung. It might be possible...
Activity: 406
June 27, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Both were already acceptable worldwide but at this very moment, ethereum has the greater edge than neo.because theres a lot of ethereum user worldwide compared to neo. and if we talk about future, its still ethereum
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 27, 2018, 06:20:01 AM
ETH has been operating in the cryptocurrency market for many years. Although the technology of NEO seems to be more mature, its user community and scope of use are still not as extensive as ETH. If I choose, then I still choose ETH!
Pages:
Jump to: