Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO v/s ETH - page 3. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
I think ethereum is currently a better cryptocurrency, but NEO has a lot of potential and a lot of back up at the moment so it is capable of surpassing ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 23
August 04, 2018, 10:42:54 AM
With Ethereum it is a chicken and egg problem. The most used Ethereum protocol ERC20 ist very buggy. There is a thread on Reddit called "Researchers discovered 34,200 buggy smart contracts on Ethereum." - ironically it is on NEO subreddit Smiley So the smart contracts are buggy and unsafe - people already losing money because of the bugs, HOWEVER yet, it is the most used protocol with a relatively easy learning curve for new investors and fast-growing infrastructure like a wallet and purchase possibilities on exchanges. So even companies know of the bugs, they still want to use already built infrastructure. This is why there are many ICOs that moved from the ERC20 to either different blockchain or even created their own.

NEO, on the other hand, does not have these problems, its tech is safe and ecosystem growing, however, it is not that big yet and adoption means additional learning curve for investors if they ever get to discovering NEO in the first place. So being better project does not mean a brighter future just yet.
Activity: 59
August 04, 2018, 10:42:06 AM
I would say ETH. It has a more acceptability than NEO.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
In the future, I think NEO will beat ETH. NEO has great potential
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
August 04, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
I think ETH will be the successor of BTC where there are many investors and also the prices of the ETH ... hopefully this year ETH will be able to match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
Yes, I also think that if ethereum will someday become the king of cryptocurrency,
but if for now I think that being the king of cryptocurrency remains bitcoin,
and in my opinion neo also has a bright and promising future

I agree. There have been many rumors about how Ethereum will be Bitcoin's successor and given that I think even if Neo platform is very similar to Ethereum, Neo can't equal to Ethereum, which is why I'd go with ETH over Neo.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
I think ETH will be the successor of BTC where there are many investors and also the prices of the ETH ... hopefully this year ETH will be able to match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
Yes, I also think that if ethereum will someday become the king of cryptocurrency,
but if for now I think that being the king of cryptocurrency remains bitcoin,
and in my opinion neo also has a bright and promising future
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?

In my opinion, at this stage, Ethereum has a greater chance of becoming a worldwide  currency. Ethereum has a much more advanced technology and is much more preferable to all other altcoins. Overall, I think NEO has a better application. But most of the advantages seem to be on the side of Ethereum.
Activity: 166
August 04, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
I think Neo has the potential to dominate the Asian markets if it works alongside the , Chinese Government in the near future and rapidly scales the adoption of their blockchain technology. I believe that Neo , is at a fraction of its potential price and will certainly compete with Ethereum in terms of market share.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
obviously no match of etherum because you can see all icos i mean mostly icos are supporting etherum and it second big coin in crypto trading so i guess etherum is more powerful coin then NEO beyond any doubt.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
NEO looks overall better than ethereum, NEO's platform seems like an upgraded version of the one from ethereum and I think it could even work as a replacement, or at least they both will be the mainstream platform of their kind.
Activity: 219
August 04, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 04:46:55 AM
Have you ever bought an investment in NEO?
Currently NEO coin is listed on a total of 7 major electronic money exchanges around the world such as Bittrex, Binance, Yunbi, Jubi ... Neo is very potential you can choose to invest in NEO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 04:16:40 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the main choices to become world currencies. But if we look at the total supply of Bitcoin with the calculation of the world's population is not enough, so Ethereum can be the world currency.
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 04:04:31 AM
the two altcoins are great and profitable coins to hold for a long term investment,currently in 2018 the crypto market has recorded a high volatile trends,ETH is the leading altcoin and NEO has a great potential in the future
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
There is no doubt etherium was the first and best in its time and in its direction to at least catch up with neo will have to do something revolutionary in its technology!
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
August 04, 2018, 03:53:05 AM
Absolutely, they have similar characteristics but the answer to this question base on what we are seeing presently is Obviously is EThereum
Correctly, Both have their own the same advantage and disadvantage. But when you are looking into one side. Ethereum is the most favorable for me because it has good potential for decentralization. also, Ethereum has higher currency compared to Neo. However, both altcoins is very good but Ethereum is greater than Neo.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
NEO is technically superior to Ethereum in many ways, but the hype and adoption are key when dealing with the top ten currencies so we can´t ignore that.
Activity: 97
July 29, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
NEO and ETH are 2 great coins. ETH is stronger at this stage. If we are talking about investments, I will say that there is no choice. 50/50 or 70/30
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
between the two altcoins this then both relatively comparative great. in any case, absolutely the ethereum has more potential and the name is presently additionally extremely tried. indeed, even an ascent of the past ethereum positively still open up open doors for the ethereum for could be higher. in any case, NEO himself possessed China surely has its own specific manner to showcase his NEO to improve things. Thusly the improvement of the second coin is justified regardless of the pause.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 13, 2018, 05:18:16 AM
NEO doesn't even have close to the level of decentralization of ETH. But they are working on changing that, right?
Pages:
Jump to: