Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO v/s ETH - page 6. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 28, 2018, 07:56:43 AM
NEO is in great position to develop value this year, quite a few ICO like Spotcoin are now being launched under NEO structure as NEP5 because it has technological advantages to do so.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 04:53:27 AM
between the two altcoins this then both almost similar good. but certainly the ethereum has more potential and the name is now also very tested. even a rise of the previous ethereum certainly still open up opportunities for the ethereum for could be higher. but NEO himself owned China certainly has its own way to market his NEO for the better. Therefore the development of the second coin is worth the wait.
worth the wait! It will come with full force.
June 28, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
I see the development of these two coins I think Ethereum and NEO will be a valuable currency in the future, these two coins have advanced technology so I believe the future of these two coins is very bright.
Indeed the future of both is very bright. but if you have to choose one?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 04:31:00 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
Both of these coins have advanced technology and have a large community in the market so in my opinion these two coins will be accepted by many people and I am sure over time will be a valuable coin in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 28, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
I think if 10 more projects like neo and new and better blockchain networks launch, still Ethereum will hold its place and importance, Ethereum network is the pioneer in the field of tokenizing and smart contract applications so it will maintain its worth and value.
Activity: 107
June 28, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
Personally, I see the future currency ETH. This is a very promising coin. It has a very great potential. Many will agree with me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
between the two altcoins this then both almost similar good. but certainly the ethereum has more potential and the name is now also very tested. even a rise of the previous ethereum certainly still open up opportunities for the ethereum for could be higher. but NEO himself owned China certainly has its own way to market his NEO for the better. Therefore the development of the second coin is worth the wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 04:08:27 AM
If to compare both these coins may be quite difficult. because of the price of only several inches away. Total supply is also very much. Neo is still an affordable altcoin are suitable for short term investment. While the ethereum obvious altcoin the best and suitable for the long term.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
June 28, 2018, 04:06:17 AM
I think that could be the winner between them is etherum, because in terms of current value and in terms of platporm used already seen that etherum as the second champion after bitcoin
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 03:53:32 AM
in my mind, if ETH will be a good coin for the long term. It has a lower risk compared to NEO. NEO, on the other hand, is also a good project. But Between Neo and Ethereum certainly for better future prospects is Ethereum, this coin is the best type of altcoins in its class but neo is also strong for the future.

Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
they both coin are potential coins both ETH is leading,investors will hold on NEO because it's value will still rise high,though they crypto market is volatile but they future is bright for cryptocurreny
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
while we can say that the Ethereum is much stronger and more interesting than NEO. Look at how many projects are published on the Ethereum network in a year. But this year neo-nachinut there are good projects. It will be interesting to see who will win them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:44:09 AM
For now, ethereum is better than Neo. But in the future I have very big expectations from Neo, it will come to good positions.
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 28, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
For now, BTC and ETH are most likely.
If the throughput of BTC and ETH can be improved, then these two tokens will become one of the commonly used currencies.
June 28, 2018, 03:35:42 AM
I see the development of these two coins I think Ethereum and NEO will be a valuable currency in the future, these two coins have advanced technology so I believe the future of these two coins is very bright.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
June 28, 2018, 03:23:48 AM
In one word ? China Cheesy

But seriously, NEO is a very interesting project, promises more efficiency and has a super strong team behind it hence why people support it, even though it's not reflected well on the price at the moment :/

Mehdi
Indeed, the Chinese are the most populous people on this planet and I see how they could get a lot of investors if properly promoted within the country.

But when you're comparing this coin to Ethereum I think this is absurd.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
It really so hard to decide because those two are my favorite coins. As of today, ETH is the most preferred altcoin  that are being accepted worldwide I think. Here in my county, I can change ETH to our fiat currency and was being planned to be accepted by other banks. I might say that if China will reconsider their acceptance with cryptocurrency, NEO might surpass ETH. Still, if you are going to choose which coins to hold for long term, I would suggest NEO since it is undervalued right now and can multiply your funds greater than ETH.
June 27, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
Growth in price of ETH is far superior compared to NEO. Growth in one year ETH was able to rise approximately + 53.36% and NEO decreased by about -11.00%.
% growth in the price cant define credibility!
June 27, 2018, 08:09:27 AM
Ethereum. NEO grows now with more ICOs NEO based, but still ETH is the basic exchange coin and it'll be possible, in my opinion, to pay by ETH in shops in the future. NEO is unpredictable.
Everything is unpredictable in crypto as of now!
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 27, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
although many say that NEO is the next ETH, but I am sure it will not happen because I think no one can replace ETH until whenever, therefore I choose ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: