Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO v/s ETH - page 8. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
Ethereum will be the one that makes the race, it will see more acceptance by the people because it was the one that was earlier in the market. NEO is also targeting the Asian market and Ethereum is targeting people all over the world. The will be better because they are already the biggest currency behind Bitcoin.
Being earlier in the market does give you some advantage but Neo is coming with full force!
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 27, 2018, 06:19:09 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?

I dont know why you even have that confusion. The ETH is always be on the top for many reasons! ETH is expressing in their developments lately and Vitalik know the fact that other platforms are raging in their development too. He will never let the ETH platform collapse in any way and for that they will pace up the raging issue solution sooner. For example they are already speeded up the scale up issue solving by investing heavily in it. By the time market recovery starts they might even publish the good news. This double dose of goo does can make ETH go on high peaks! So stay tuned with it.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 27, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
I do not trust NEO, because the coin is under the control of the Asian market. This makes it very unpredictable. Therefore I am for the Etherium.

What Asian market? are you serious? NEO have proven its worth and now being supported worldwide so to think that NEO is under control of Asian market is unrelated to its worth and potential. I don't even think that a certain market can be controlled by any continent and in fact there is no way of knowing if one coin is being controlled at all.
Crypto cant be controlled by one market! Project has capability and have proven its worth thats why it is in the race because 1000s of ICOs are trying to follow that strategy( targeting one continent/region) but failing very badly.
i do not still think that ethereum will doe, yeah, it might have some troubles, bit everywhere, thar is why i believe in it
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 27, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
i do jot thinkmthat it is right to compare ethereum with any other cryptcurrency because ethereum is rwally stronger
June 27, 2018, 06:17:31 AM
I do not trust NEO, because the coin is under the control of the Asian market. This makes it very unpredictable. Therefore I am for the Etherium.

What Asian market? are you serious? NEO have proven its worth and now being supported worldwide so to think that NEO is under control of Asian market is unrelated to its worth and potential. I don't even think that a certain market can be controlled by any continent and in fact there is no way of knowing if one coin is being controlled at all.
Crypto cant be controlled by one market! Project has capability and have proven its worth thats why it is in the race because 1000s of ICOs are trying to follow that strategy( targeting one continent/region) but failing very badly.
June 27, 2018, 06:15:30 AM
Ethereum will be the one that makes the race, it will see more acceptance by the people because it was the one that was earlier in the market. NEO is also targeting the Asian market and Ethereum is targeting people all over the world. The will be better because they are already the biggest currency behind Bitcoin.
As of now they are targeting asia but dont you think the will come with the full force? just wondering
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 05:40:47 AM
it's hard to imagine it because the use of cryptocurrency as payment has been banned in some countries, also Ethereum and NEO are not focused on becoming a currency that will be accepted worldwide but they are focused on DApps infrastructure, but if in the future the world will accept cryptocurrency as payment I think Ethereum will be more widely used than NEO because Ethereum is a top 2 cryptocurrency that has a solid community
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:40:17 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
June 27, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
How I can compare a NEOphyte to a ETHlegend?
I don’t know much about NEO so in my eyes ETH has a greater future. It has many usage like investment and transaction. It has more supporters and solid developers. Time is on its side and popularity has concrete its status as the second next to bitcoin.
It’s my honest opinion and I respect yours.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:29:33 AM
maybe NEO has some advantages,but i still think ETH has more future than it
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Both are very solid coins and right now ETH is more stronger than NEO because ETH is matured and its community is increasing day by day.As per many investors ETH will lie between $2k-$3k at the end of 2018.NEO is underpriced new project and its project will be fully functional after 2-3 years.So investment in both is very lucrative and hold both of them. Presnetly price are low and buy as much as you can.Technologically both are outclass.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:27:08 AM
until now I still support ETH for registration and I will never use another transaction, because I have been using ETH and will never be replaced, I like ETH
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
To date, the Etherium has come quite close to its goal - it is the leader in the new market. both platforms have roughly the same capabilities, however, the differences in their goals play a fundamental role in the question of comparing them, since they determine their further development.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:23:07 AM
I don't get why people are so excited about NEO.

In one word ? China Cheesy

But seriously, NEO is a very interesting project, promises more efficiency and has a super strong team behind it hence why people support it, even though it's not reflected well on the price at the moment :/

Mehdi
Activity: 275
June 27, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
I think both has the possibility to be acceptred worldwide. But the bottomline is who will be superior to the other. And I think that ETH will reign as the winner if ever two of these coin are compared.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
Hello everyone, in my opinion, I fully believe in ETH, the ETH is now very good and Universal! Neo is also good, i think NEO will be come the top 5 coin in the near future!
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 27, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
June 27, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
I think ETH would be a good coin for long term. It has lesser risk compared to NEO. NEO on the other hand is also a good project. But the problem is, it depends on the Chinese market. Many would have remembered what happened to neo last July. A Chinese fud can easily kill it.
NEO has a good growth potential also, but greater risk.
ETH is adopting more and more technologies including sharding and plasma. Will definitely help inass adoption.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
June 27, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
I don't get why people are so excited about NEO.

Since ETH is already being used in a lot of transactions and there are a lot of altcoin/ETH pairs on exchanges, I think ETH already is being used world wide. Since ETH's transaction fee are also not as dependent as BTC is when the price fluctuates, that can only be a good thing, right?

On the other hand NEO is not as popular as ETH and I don't see a bright future for it.
Pages:
Jump to: