Pages:
Author

Topic: Never buy too much coins because you would eventually forgot gosh - page 17. (Read 23271 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Good advice, thank you. This is so true, we can’t monitor all the coins we have and keep up with the swaps. Can’t the developer team do something for you? Try contacting them and see whether they can do anything or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
I feel have some certain number of coin in your portfolio that you can monitor properly is the best instead of gathering so much that you can not monitor the progress both in the market and with the dev.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
the biggest problem with holding different altcoins is always going to be their price. since altcoins are all getting pumped and dumped (some are created for pump and dumping and some are getting pumped and dumped but they all are affected) they all share the risk of losing their value in a very short time without you finding out about it.

so when you own many altcoins you are increasing the task you have to perform for watching and following them and increase the risks of losing more money.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
So, as you guys know, most coins will do swap when they perform blockchain upgrades or changing the coins to to a new coin

I just forgot about one of my coins and the swap was ended in the 31st of December
and guess what?

I just lost 0.3 btc because of it
God damn this is so painful

Been holding the coins since 2 year ago in the ICO stage
Never make such mistake guys remember
Pages:
Jump to: