Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 14. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
August 22, 2018, 06:55:43 PM
Dont stop until you finaly make your dreams come true. Such a good advive for this kind of market we have now. Remember what your purpose on starting this mission and think how far you have done. Obstacles are just normal. Giving up is not. Keep on pushing and never surrender.
We live to make dreams and work for it, don't give up on it because there's no room for that. Let's keep on pushing even we experience a lot of negatives things in our life.

I agree that we should not panic and we should wait for the market to recover.
There's no need to panic, the market will recover in time and people should not give up there dreams just because of the current situation.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
This is really nice, I think motivation is needed a lot in business like cryptocurrencies when there is a lot of volatility, especially now when we don't know how the market will end up.
Activity: 211
August 22, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
to achieve a dream indeed was not always smooth the way. even so many obstacles to sometimes we feel we can no longer afford. don't ever give up on what's already in the strive for, do not complain against what so dream. because it will only make us always want to end it. keep the spirit, because the result will not betray the process.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:27:45 PM
I agree that we should not panic and we should wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
Yes never give up your dreams and never stop dreaming but you need to move to be able to get those dreams and keep on upgrading yourself, but on the other hand you need also to be contented because too greedy is too dangerous also so try to balance it for you to able reach your happiness.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 06:41:25 PM
A deep learning experience for investors on bitcointalk. Be calm and patient to hold the cryptos until the harvest day. The panic sell and loss of calm are factors that make you always fail in trading cryptocurrency. Invest in cryptos like BTC and ETH then hold as long as possible to get profit after 1 year of holding.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
August 22, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
Dont stop until you finaly make your dreams come true. Such a good advive for this kind of market we have now. Remember what your purpose on starting this mission and think how far you have done. Obstacles are just normal. Giving up is not. Keep on pushing and never surrender.
Activity: 585
August 22, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
Life becomes boring if you do not have dreams. Never give up your dream, see it as motivation to strive. My dream is to make a lot of money in the electronic money market. And I do it every day do not give up. Investing in bitcoin is the way I make money.
Activity: 630
August 22, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
Great picture and really true in crypto, how many times have we sold a coin only to see it rise a week later. Selling now and giving up is the biggest mistake ever, there are so many positives in the near future that you would be throwing away a fortune to bail out at these crazy low prices.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 22, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
I try to fulfill my dream every day. It's not too far, but I need more effort to achieve. With the cryptography I've been holding since March and continue to hold with strong confidence, the market will recover soon
This is the reason why we involve in decentralized investment because we have different goals and dreams in life and I think this is the pathway to achieve that, now I'm having to much patience so far and believe it will bounceback in current price.
Activity: 79
August 22, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
Nothing in life is easy especially something worthwhile but with hardwork, smartwork and the never-give up attitude, success is just a step away.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 06:08:02 PM
This is what we should do all not to give up on anything to make our dreams a reality. Since we opted to be here in the crypto world we have to do our best to reach the goals we set for ourselves. The goal of having a financial stability, money enough to support our families and to save more for the future of our children.
Activity: 50
August 22, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
I try to fulfill my dream every day. It's not too far, but I need more effort to achieve. With the cryptography I've been holding since March and continue to hold with strong confidence, the market will recover soon
Activity: 184
August 22, 2018, 05:33:48 PM
Yes I'll never give up because I know this situation we are experiencing now in crypto is temporary, as it is often said, hard time don't last, hard people do.. In other words it's only those that persevere with live to see the light at the end of the tunnel, keep enduring till the market rise again
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 22, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
I have some dreams, but also I have the target. And it is better than dream. I know my target, I can understand what I need to do, I know what I must not do. It helps me to make myself better and make better my wallet.
the wallet sometimes seems to be an obstacle to your dream and i believe that it helps to know what  advantages arw ahead
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 22, 2018, 05:30:29 PM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

that is true you should do all you can to reach your goals but first of all you need to be sure that your goals are set up right
Activity: 93
August 22, 2018, 05:28:51 PM
I have some dreams, but also I have the target. And it is better than dream. I know my target, I can understand what I need to do, I know what I must not do. It helps me to make myself better and make better my wallet.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
Courage to experience change often results in lack of progress, the most important thing to achieve success is to dare to start. Dare to start is the beginning to the success ladder, and dare to finish what starts is the way to achieve success. Be thankful for what we have achieved, but still passionate for what we have not achieved, maintain continued enthusiasm to do good, because it will not be in vain. Remember doubts will result in defeat, but confidence will result in victory. Dreams will come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 05:18:01 PM
For sure there are so many hindrances to reach your dream. But first setting a goal is primary needed and do what you want to achieve. If you failed once accept it and learn from it, move on and try it again. Its worth to try even you failed rather than sitting on your comfort zone. So always follow your dream and dont give up the fight.
Our dreams are our motivation to keep going with life. Though achieving our dreams doesn't happen overnight, but our patience, determination, and positivity will make it come to reality. Challenges and failures are part of the game, let's accept that reality. Keep hope and faith high and strong. Give up on negativities, and fears, but never on your dreams. Life is full of uncertainties, yet this does not mean your purpose is over. Everything happens for a reason.
Activity: 173
August 22, 2018, 05:20:41 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

absolutely never give up when you have the confidence to be successful in the crypto world, so keep on fighting and I am sure your efforts will not be in vain, success for a dream will be achieved only need effort and patience to wait for it.
Pages:
Jump to: