Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 13. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:35:17 PM
We have dreams about life, we want to get more in the encryption market, but we must persist and be patient. Although this year's encryption market has caused us a lot of losses, we have not got anything, but I think that as long as we persist, we will be rewarded.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

I have a dream. I want to buy a big house and a sport car. I have a dream. I want to travel around the world. I need to work harder until I fulfil my dreams no matter how hard it will be.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 10:48:31 PM
Yes, don't give up on our dreams. As long as we have a dream, we will have the motivation to continue. We invest in the encryption market to get more in the encryption market. Although we have lost a lot now, we don't give up and continue to do so. I believe the market will pick up again.
Activity: 122
August 22, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
Yes, as long as we maintain a firm belief and maintain patience, I believe we will eventually get diamonds. At present, this market has been in the low tide for a long time, I believe that the market will bring us good news soon.
Activity: 132
August 22, 2018, 10:41:20 PM
There are really a lot of people who gave up halfway, and they worked hard for so long but gave up easily. The result is a new start and a constant start. Instead, the persevering people have already reached the end.
Activity: 101
August 22, 2018, 10:39:41 PM
I agree with you. If a person doesn't even have a dream, then I think this person will be alive forever. We will never give up our dreams. Although the process is very hard, as long as we persist, we can achieve great success. Come on
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 22, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
I won't give-up so easily also, i know that this crypto market fall well come to an end sooner and my holdings will give me more profit, i'm also very close to my success and thanks to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 133
August 22, 2018, 08:26:41 PM
Hi Guys

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

This is actually a reminder for those get easily discouraged by little distraction. No one knows the right time when success would come.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 08:16:55 PM
What makes the boundary is ours, we must know when to start and when to stop. Stopping is sometimes needed, giving up is different from stopping to start a new, better one. Never Give Up Your Dream, yes I agree with this, it all starts from your dream.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
August 22, 2018, 08:12:32 PM
Imagine is half the success, of course should not pursue empty things. The crypto world is a reality today and those who invest in this market can reach their dream even if they wait a few years.
Right.It's just a matter of keeping your faith even if it takes a long time.Success is not reachable in just a week,month,or year.You should have to work hard for it and endure all the hardships that will come along the way.And with proper motivation and being optimistic all the time,surely reaching your goals in life will come all to possibilities.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 22, 2018, 08:05:08 PM
Imagine is half the success, of course should not pursue empty things. The crypto world is a reality today and those who invest in this market can reach their dream even if they wait a few years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 22, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
Hi Guys

Most people just want to get in and make a lot of money. without understanding the ABCD behind Blockchain technology.

The challenges we face now is just to brightens the future as development continues to massively disrupt traditional way of life.

The regulators would set an infrastructure to manage the facilities and projects investors from manipulations and frauds.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 22, 2018, 07:35:06 PM
Yeah, and like a phoenix in the fire to burn at a time when it all collapses as dotcom  Cheesy
Not to mention the fact that behind the history of successful people lie thousands of failed attempts by other people
But the main thing is not to give up  Wink
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 07:31:49 PM
Of course, I always have that image in my head when I feel the FUD coming, like anyone else would feel it after this bearish market, you never know when it is close to achieving it and this is more than true for cryptos, on any day you wake up and google has invested 10 billion in cryptos, it shoots the price to 10,000 and we are all rich!.
Activity: 95
August 22, 2018, 07:28:46 PM
Some persons never really get to know they they called it quit when they were almost through with their last obstacle, it pays to push a little further sometimes
Activity: 72
August 22, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
You are right. Success cannot be separated from big obstacles or trials. this picture can make me more eager to achieve success
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
when conditions that occur are disappointing every day or even months, then surrender intentions will arise in the mind. that's what I felt when I saw other people on activities in Crypto at the moment, but I still made the conditions experienced by them as a passion for activities in Crypto.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 22, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
The most important thing is that we must keep trying to do this because only by hoping that we cannot produce anything on Crypto, just because patience is not enough to keep trying by continuing to analyze the coins we will invest and the hardest obstacles to how we defend them. a balance between investment and our lives because with current market conditions we certainly lose a lot of value on all existing assets.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 22, 2018, 06:57:19 PM
Definitely your correct need to be strong to face all struggles and trials to achieve the dreams
People have determination in life work hard face the fears of the risk to getting successful
In the world in crypto all I mentioned in above are key to success with need have patience
Guving up can't succeed their dreams.
Activity: 78
August 22, 2018, 06:57:09 PM
Yes, you are right. We cannot give up on achieving success. Obstacles clearly in front of us. This picture can make me more enthusiastic about achieving success
Pages:
Jump to: