Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 16. (Read 2792 times)

Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:49:40 AM
It is absolutely right that one should never give up on his or her dreams no matter what obstacles are on the way. In case of cryptocurrency, there are numerous obstacles created by those against it. Those against it are trying to kill it, but we, investors and crypto enthusiasts should strongly object and stand by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
Giving up is just the synonym of quitting which can only give you frustrations and regret someday. Each one of us has dream but reaching it is not as easy as we think especially if we are in to cryptoworld because we know how risky to be here that will also cause our dreams to disappear. So just hold on for a while and never give up doing that can make you reach that dream.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

i never give up now wathever happends in bitcoin price now.
this will be the chance to create more effort in order to earn more.
because you need to boost your mind in order to achive your dreams not to give up.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
Yes, we need to maintain enough patience to invest in this market. I believe the market will definitely pick up again. Although the market is still at the bottom, it is only temporary. I believe that those who can finally benefit will be patient people.
Activity: 56
Helper
August 22, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
Hi Guys

Yes, we should not be discouraged when the market goes down. In terms of the general economic situation, we can see that the downside is justified. The economy is in recession and the altcoins. We should see this as a good opportunity for long-term investment.
You are right, investment for long time will be a good opportunity for crypto investors,Bitcoin and Ethereum investor also wait for long time to take profile from both coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
August 22, 2018, 02:37:57 AM
I never give up on my crypto dream, I believed that it’ll change my life and give a better life for my family, I always work hard and won’t listen any rumor, crypto market price won’t always up or down, after dip to bottom and then it’ll pump to another high price, I’m just waiting that day coming  Smiley
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 02:36:29 AM
For sure there are so many hindrances to reach your dream. But first setting a goal is primary needed and do what you want to achieve. If you failed once accept it and learn from it, move on and try it again. Its worth to try even you failed rather than sitting on your comfort zone. So always follow your dream and dont give up the fight.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
August 22, 2018, 02:31:38 AM
Hi Guys

Yes, we should not be discouraged when the market goes down. In terms of the general economic situation, we can see that the downside is justified. The economy is in recession and the altcoins. We should see this as a good opportunity for long-term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
August 22, 2018, 02:30:44 AM
not all dreams are destined to become a reality, pursuing it often time end up being a failure and get depressed. it is better to work for it to achieve it in the future, but you should have an extra plan along the way, because if you are aspiring to get rich through bitcoin, you should consider the market today, it is ok to invest now but do not be so complacent that it will be successful within your time frame, but yeah, dreaming is free, but hardwork is the main ingredients to taste success in the future.
Helper
August 22, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
I agree with your title.
But dream is just a dream if you won't take an action.
It's just like a "Most people want to SPEND one million dollars, not EARN one million dollars" How you would have one million dollars to spend if you won't take an action how to earn it.

About what you post. Here is my opinion:

Why not easy to grow rich?

It should not be easy because when it's easy, everyone has done it.

So, never give up! That's just the beginning!
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work,continuity and positive attitude. 
Helper
August 22, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
It is good to have a dream, because there is a dream to have the motivation to move forward. We invest the same in the encryption market. If we want to make more profits in the encryption market, we should believe in cryptocurrencies, and wait patiently for the market to pick up in this market.
Up and downs are not new for Investment markets.bear market trending last 4 months in descending order now its time to bull market.
Helper
August 22, 2018, 02:21:42 AM
Hi
Bounty - the pleasures of Paradise
We will raise our paradise garden from our knees.) And look for a quality ICO.
Good luck all ) Grin

Bounty has been Started Follow the Bounty Link to Participate
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44326985
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 10:45:45 PM
Hi Guys

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

This picture reminds a whole lot of things, and sure it's not good to give up on your good dream, because you might be very close to your dream before before you give up. so always have patience and believe in your dream no matter the situation around you
Activity: 164
August 21, 2018, 10:32:11 PM
It is good to have a dream, because there is a dream to have the motivation to move forward. We invest the same in the encryption market. If we want to make more profits in the encryption market, we should believe in cryptocurrencies, and wait patiently for the market to pick up in this market.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
Yeah for sure, Never give up on your dream as long as you are chasing the right dream, if you are chasing wrong dream, you end up getting nothing in return so chase the right dream, invest in good coins and hold on it
Activity: 490
August 21, 2018, 02:12:16 PM
Yes never give up for our dream but we should be realistic, not all people will always achieve their goal and not all people can make their dreams come true but we should strughling and work hard to make it come true but If you failed may you will find another way to make our life is better.
Activity: 588
August 21, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
I agree with your title.
But dream is just a dream if you won't take an action.
It's just like a "Most people want to SPEND one million dollars, not EARN one million dollars" How you would have one million dollars to spend if you won't take an action how to earn it.

About what you post. Here is my opinion:

Why not easy to grow rich?

It should not be easy because when it's easy, everyone has done it.

So, never give up! That's just the beginning!
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
Hi Guys

The really impressive idea, The people who looking  for huge profit you should never give up, Because  price can be change but if you change the dream you will never approach anything this is the famous secret. Never Give up Keep strong
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
Never give up and pursue hope is very important to motivate our lives so that we can achieve our goals with what we dream of. In this life we ​​must have principles in living our lives so that we can determine the direction and purpose of our lives, if you give up then you will die in your life and you will regret the time you have wasted.
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
but personally from myself, I think that it's really necessary to dream - even useful, let's say we have introduced what, but how to achieve it - then the dream appears - the goal, as a result, the incentive to move forward. and it does not matter is it a flight to Mars, or just a walk along the river bank ..
Pages:
Jump to: