Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 18. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
Yes, this picture reveals that the truth is that the person who insists will reach the other side of success. People who are halfway through will never get a gem. I will keep going.
That is a good point, mostly in crypto there is every reason to be patient because a patient dog eat the fat bone . So, guys do not give up because there is always light at the end of the tunnel .
Do not give up, even after the darkest night you can see a bright light in the morning.All is still ahead. Crypto will still show who is worthy of.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
yeah its true the crypto market give dream to many people to become millionaire by doing some smart investment and by some hard work in the bounty campaigning. the fallen in crypto market in last couple of month has given words to many mouth that it will not stay long. but thats not true. many technical analyst have give positive thumb to crypto market and it will have great future . so stay with it
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
Yes, this picture reveals that the truth is that the person who insists will reach the other side of success. People who are halfway through will never get a gem. I will keep going.
That is a good point, mostly in crypto there is every reason to be patient because a patient dog eat the fat bone . So, guys do not give up because there is always light at the end of the tunnel .
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
Wow this is very deep and emotional this picture might be small in shape but speak thousands of thoughts, it communicate directly and indirectly.
I think this should be like a motivation for most of us here. Because I already safe this picture in my phone and I would always look at it often.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 21, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

What did you want to say with that picture?? It is unclear to whom You are addressing(

To the bounty hunters?? Do you think they should keep working? While the percentage of scammers reached 99.9 percent?
Or are you talking about the situation in the crypt as a whole?
Personally, I have reduced my participation in bounty campaigns to a minimum.. For 2 months I have not earned anything(
I still believe that the market will recover. But it takes time.. Probably over a year..
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
I have not given up my dream. I'm trying to make every day to fulfill my dream, It's not too far but to achieve I need more effort. With the crypto I have hold since March and continues to hold with strong confidence the market will soon recover
Activity: 726
August 21, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
My biggest dream is to buy land and housing lots, beginning in 2018 I think that is a dream that will come true, but everything changes with the current market conditions
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 21, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
Dreams help people grow and find ways to achieve it, but everything at a time is limited, Knowing is limited to successful people!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
I agree with you, surrender only to people who don't want to live well in the future, I will not give up because my dreams still want me to achieve.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
YES I agree that the majority fail because do not have the patience . and this is a proven fact .So I totally agree that you can't give up . But it is not necessary )))
Activity: 73
August 21, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
Yes yes yes. Work hard and success will come to you.
Thank you for great pics. I feel a lot better although the market is bad now. Today I work more, tomorrow I have more
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
Good words, friend. The most important thing is never to give up if something does not work out, always work to something then lead
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
August 21, 2018, 11:37:27 AM
correct. I agree with you. we cannot give up on achieving dreams. like the current conditions, a lot of crypto currency prices dropped dramatically. we as crypto currency lovers must not despair but we must be optimistic and sure if the price of crypto currency will rise again and we will achieve great success.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 21, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

hi there, it is really nice thing to say! and wonderful picture, too. i know what you mean, it is like making mistakes yet not killing yourself for that but continue
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
I agree with you, staying up and not giving up is the key to success, this picture can motivate others to never give up sure and believe in realizing their dreams of staying focused and not listening to negative talk from others because hard work will not betray results
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
August 21, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
Dream as high as possible and achieve your dreams, hard work must have intelligence because working hard will have limitations when you feel tired and can't work anymore.
work smart You will play a mind that can work to find your ideas and ideas that will work, and when you feel tired, the idea you create will always work actively.
So the conclusion is if you work hard with energy and will definitely get tired and you will not be able to work again even if you have a large income but do not guarantee it will last a long time, but if you work smartly and find tools or other ways so that one day you will find the idea even though it takes a long time your idea will always function even if you don't do work but you will have an income that will not stop.
Activity: 110
August 21, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
Wow. This is my favorite image. You shouldn't give up on your dreams. Work hard. Stay focus on your dreams. Definitely in one day you can make your dreams come true.
Activity: 87
August 21, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
I'd like to share this story that relates to your meme... I think it is true in all things

"Once upon a time, two little frogs fell into a vat of cream. They
knew they were going to drown for it was impossible to swim or
float for very long. For a while, the two frogs kicked around in the
cream, but it was useless; they only managed to sink down deeper.
Then one of the frogs said: “I can’t take it anymore. It’s impossible
to get out of here. I can’t swim in this stuff. And, as I’m going to
die, I don’t see the sense in fighting so much.” Having said this, he
stopped kicking and drowned, quickly swallowed up by the cream
The other frog, who was more persistent, or perhaps more stubborn,
said: “It’s impossible! I can’t do anything to get out of this.
Nevertheless, although death is near, I’d rather fight until my last
breath than give up.” So, he carried on kicking and splashing for
hours and hours, but didn’t move one centimeter from the spot at
which he started. Then suddenly, after kicking, beating, and stirring
for so long, the cream turned into butter.
Surprised, he hopped to the edge of the vat, jumped out, and
went home, croaking happily."
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
I agree with you, and i am sure that those who choose to stick with crypto despite this bear market will be making a great choice, as this market will be worth trillions of dollars in the next coming years.
Activity: 434
August 21, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
Many try to avoid the difficult road and want to travel around easy roads. But it seems to me that the difficult way is better. Only overcoming difficulties you become stronger and wiser.
Pages:
Jump to: