Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 7. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 08, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
silly thing when trying to invest in an ICO project that does not have the product offered. because in my opinion an ico product is the main thing that must be assessed before
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
September 08, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
Yeah it’s kinda true. I believe the product is really important for an Ico. And i agree that it’s better to avoid to invest in ‘no product’ ICOs. The team and the product are really important.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:05:20 PM
Investing in projects without a product in my opinion is risky. I doubt that such ICO will bring a good profit, and will it ever come .. Huh Huh Huh

Yes, of course it's risky. Projects that do not have a good product will not attract investors, and conversely projects that have good products will certainly invite many investors to join in. If many investors join, it will get closer to success.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 08, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Yes, I agree that you only need to invest in projects that have a real product. So you will have more chances that the project will survive and give you a good profit.
Activity: 189
September 08, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Investing in ICo is a very high risk, but before investing in any ICO one need to make a thorough research about the product of the project, product is the most important thing, Never invest in no product ICO. Don't loose your money.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
This proves not only the fact of fraud. But it also proves the fact that people know what they are doing. Usually ICO without a product fall apart due to the fact that they can not calculate the money and do not fully understand how to implement the idea. Because it's innovative.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

sometimes, the product takes so much money to develop that it needs to raise funds in order to do that. we have seen many ICOs release a big product after raising funds, for example EOS, NEO, VET, and others
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
Investing in projects without a product in my opinion is risky. I doubt that such ICO will bring a good profit, and will it ever come .. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
Well, usually with a good product you give more confidence in the future and now when there is an ico , I would like to projects with good products to collect more money
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
I'm very cautious about investing in ico. Now there are a lot of scammers on the market and many do not have documents. Now I'm studying a new Scavo project. Let's see what he is like.
Activity: 138
September 08, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
You're right.  Most often, if the company does not have a product, then there is a big chance that this will be a scam project and you will lose all the money.
Activity: 124
September 07, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
I agree.  You can risk and try to invest in a company without a product, but the chance that you will be able to earn very little quickly.
Activity: 602
September 06, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
There are many important things, which determine the quality of an ICO. Product is one of them, and surely one of the important ones.
anyway For all the time of the ico company market, a lot of real and promising projects have been promoted by very good and professional teams. This makes it possible to introduce crypto currency into various spheres of human activity.
Activity: 188
September 06, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
There are many important things, which determine the quality of an ICO. Product is one of them, and surely one of the important ones.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 06, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
Yes, if you want to play safe, never invest in ICO with no minimum viable product.
But some projects sometime need to raised some funds before they can develop their products.
If you know the ICO is legit and the project is very good, you can buying token in their ICO.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 05:31:05 AM
Yes, most of the ICOs on the market today are a scam. How great is their blueprint for planning, it is easy to cause people to be deceived. I don’t think there is enough ICO experience newbie, don’t touch ICO because ICO Can make you rich, but also make you poor.
Activity: 35
September 06, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
Many ICOs last year are now gone because they don't have any MVP. All they have is a promise. but in the end they don't produce. Investors should first see if they would really release any MVP.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 02:31:56 AM
I think the reason why never invest with no product ICOs it because there’s more chances that there are scam business in this industry because of lack of seeing a proof that they are trustworthy an legit one.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
You can invest in a company without a product, but it's very risky.  Few successful companies without a product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 08:14:20 AM
In part, I agree with you, because it is not known whether the project will shoot without a working system. But it also happens that projects with a good idea and without a product are based on a good team, which consists of developers and managers of other projects, why not trust people, not the idea?
Pages:
Jump to: