Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 6. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
When investing in ICO you have to do due diligence, we had a lot of scam ICO's in the past that ruin the entire cryptosphere . Check everything ,MVP review and what problem they are going to solve.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:11:34 PM
If you like to take risks, you can try investing in a company without a product.  But the chance is that you will get a good profit very small.
Activity: 81
September 11, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
I imagine that is a decent explanation. a decent and enormous ICO ought to have an unmistakable bearing. Counting likewise demonstrates its accomplishment in genuine. Not only a work plan or venture plan. In any case, on the off chance that it is acknowledged as an item or something to that effect I figure it will be all the more persuading. Society will likewise be simpler to accept. instead of a venture that just vows this guarantee, however there is no genuine proof.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
You yourself recently launched a crypto project called Kickcity, and are currently listing on the Idex Market Exchange, but I didn't see any significant progress from the project that you launched, seen on Idex, not a single sale or purchase transaction
Activity: 19
September 11, 2018, 08:38:11 AM
The call for this topic to refuse to invest in ICO projects is bad advice. I plan to select several ICO projects and invest in good marketing a good product.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
The intention of majority of ICO is to have their product and services developed, and release. But majority of project are inexperience and do not forecast difficult and set back that may happen in the course of business hence they failed!
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
I like investing in ICOs and in their projects, it gives me and opportunity to feel that I do something useful for the world  Grin So I don't see something bad in this deal. You just have to be careful about doing the choice of aim for you investments and the result will be very nice I am sure.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:20:34 PM
I agree with the main theme. Investing in ICO now is not the best idea, since most of them are frauds, and the rest of the ICO issue their tokens to the exchange at a price 10 times lower than originally planned.
Activity: 263
September 09, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
Yes. Completely agree.
Activity: 78
September 09, 2018, 04:34:01 AM
Of course, I think that it is better if the ico project is registered with the restoration of market conditions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 02:35:12 AM
It is a good analysis because ICOs tokens are based on the real value of a project so why then do anybody have to give his hard earned cash to a project without full understanding of the product or service been offered.
I agree with you because the price of the token can be appreciated from the project in the future.
If the future project of the token is good then I certainly will increase the price.

Maybe it can also be said the Law of Economic Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
Well Yes, you turned the topic. But first of all I would pay attention to the social importance of the product. Its relevance and demand in the market and the prospects of this project in the future. These indicators show the uniqueness and reliability of the project.
Activity: 85
September 08, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
Yes they often don't have a  product and it will be risky or it will turn out to be scam because if there's no product how to give value on that thing if there's no basis
Activity: 31
September 08, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
i think msot of the time you have right, but sometimes an ico without a product can be valuable too
Activity: 88
September 08, 2018, 06:42:39 PM
Of course who would invest to ICO that has no product ? Research is the best practice to prevent scam , many investor got lured to scam project because they based on community hyped and end with nothing which is sad. If you are looking for ICO that is  already implemented then go for Gemstra , the future social selling platform that aims to innovate retail marketplace by using blockchain technologies . Their Astra platform will allow brands and sellers to interact within a single community to perform transaction where they are free to choose what product to add in their catalog !
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:55:38 PM
I also prefer ICOs with ready product but I pay attention on ICOs which only have a good vision and raising funds for it.
It is most risky to invest into such a project but the reward also should be higher if you select the right one.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
When an ICO have already a working product, the chances of being a scam ICO is less compared to an ICO launching that still has no working product. Not all the ICO that has no working product is a scam. They have a sample of working product but especially when their working product is more on hardware, they needed the funds in the ICO to get the working product operational. To make a good judgement in an ICO to determine if its a scam or not, better make your own research and execute your prior judgement Wink.
Activity: 18
September 08, 2018, 02:32:35 PM
ICO products are rare now, they are just their ICO, and we don't easily believe this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
Influential products to determine the value of the project if it is listed on the stock exchange. it will affect enthusiasts and use of the products made by the ICO project.
Activity: 55
September 08, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
Frankly speaking, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, ethereum, NEO, Ripple and other Top altcoins, why some companies and group of people are trying to promote their useless coins and just trying to divide the investment and caused good altcoins to struggle on their price value increase. I only do invest on altcoins that has a good projects like Oyster Pearl PRL that is for online storage in the tangle.
Pages:
Jump to: