Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 18. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
Long time no see so interesting project, stereotyped signature and twittter and facebook  to make I feel tired, I love the sincerity of the development team, obviously the team let me shine at the moment, I would like to join you.
at last,good luck to Nevra!
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
March 03, 2018, 02:20:43 AM
Just wanted to do a quick update:

1) There's about 29 Days left to claim a NevraStake, the ability to be one of the 1000 stakeholders end March 31st.
1) We're still actively looking for 1 more blockchain dev, we've spoke to many, but we're looking for committed devs with some background experience at this point.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and critiques of Nevra, i do take everything to heart.

The airdrop approach of Nevra is special and the fair distribution is a good idea to avoid malicious manipulation of the online exchange, which makes sense for building a quality community. Unfortunately I am not a developer, but I can provide design services for Nevra, I hope I can join NevraStake.
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 02:13:11 AM
I think that the fairly distrubution is a good idea to ensure a totally decentralized coin. However, I come up with another question: what will happen when members of community have more or less the same rights, or in other word, same coins? If the coin is used as an indicator of the right, then no one will be willing to sell them and no one will be able to buy. These the mobility, exchanges will be quite weak, which may not be a good thing for a "new thing".

I hope you could have a deep consideration on the development of the coin and the community. Meanwhile, I would like to join you to be a member of this new Utopia.

Activity: 41
March 03, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
To be sure, Nevra is trying to create a good community by using a powerful filter, which to some extent solves the problem of inequity. But this is usually also a loophole, for example, a person has two accounts.

According to historical experience, a currency with a good community is more likely to succeed relative to other currencies, which is reflected in many mainstream currencies.

XEV developers have great ideas and XEV has a very good future. blessing
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
You need to get the advantages of SR members, And reply to suggestions and criticisms.XEV is encouraging original advice and criticism. Maybe you should explain your idea correctly.
I am Looking at this post carefully. The rule is  very interesting. It can avoid robots in large part. I also want to participate in this project and become one member. Wish me good luck and wish this project better and better.
Fortunately, a few days ago I got a merit, I think I should meet the conditions.
Activity: 49
March 03, 2018, 01:58:18 AM
liberty, equality and trust.
I really like the community projects too, as it helps increasing the value and the retention of the coin.
I am sure egalitarian distribution is a key of success for any coin.You annonce convincingly  that Nevra will allow this equitable distribution.
I think the project needs an official website telegram,Twitter ... more information about the spread of information a lot of projects are the main promotion business in Twitter and telegraph to be able to get a lot of attention
This project will be successful if all of us have a sense of community, a long-term mentality.
I wish you all the best.

I love ideas behind the NERVA project, from which this one has been developed till now. It looks like that Nerva has achieved lots of things after its first place (where its original ideas suddenly bulbed on in devs heads). Thanks for the amazing and potential Nevra project.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 01:51:44 AM
What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with.
I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. 1000 users are too few, but the initial user is not too important for the development of the project. What's important is team effort and community help, just like the development of NEM to the present.
I will follow the development and help if you need to.
Activity: 274
Merit: 15
March 03, 2018, 01:50:13 AM
I am Looking at this post carefully. The rule is  very interesting. It can avoid robots in large part. I also want to participate in this project and become one member. Wish me good luck and wish this project better and better.
Fortunately, a few days ago I got a merit, I think I should meet the conditions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 01:48:37 AM
I think NevraStake would be assigned to more people,  a little concentrated for 1000 users. The more people join the project, the better.
Activity: 229
Merit: 105
March 03, 2018, 01:23:26 AM
liberty, equality and trust.
I really like the community projects too, as it helps increasing the value and the retention of the coin.
I am sure egalitarian distribution is a key of success for any coin.You annonce convincingly  that Nevra will allow this equitable distribution.
I think the project needs an official website telegram,Twitter ... more information about the spread of information a lot of projects are the main promotion business in Twitter and telegraph to be able to get a lot of attention
This project will be successful if all of us have a sense of community, a long-term mentality.
I wish you all the best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 38
Chinese and Japanese translator
March 03, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
Come here again after several days. I am so happy that the project has drew so much attention and active argue  here. I noticed that the Japanese translation spot is still available, that I would like to reserve that. I said I have interest to help translate before. Now I would like to reserve.

Here is the post before. You can confirm it. Thanks!

I don’t have many years’ experience in the crypto currency world. I started to know bitcoin two years ago, and tried to invest some real money in it and trade for a while. But at that time, I didnt realized the true value of the invisible currency holds, so later I quit for several months and focus on the real stocks which has less risk. More than one year later, I got overwhelmed again by the increase of bitcoin and all the crypto currency markets, then I realized the coins contains countless potential of future not just money which can be assured. So I joined again till now!

Not too much experience, but I am clear aware of some important thing same as the concept of yours: community matters too much . I saw too many coins succeed backed on by the big community. The loyal community always support the project expecially when project goes down for some time. In the cruel crypto world, any project can be crushed to nothing. Community stands, the project stands.

I live in Japan, I can help to translate the document or Ann to Japanese. I just hope I can be part of this project. I know this holds big things.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:19:35 AM
I'm glad to see your update, and I'll keep a close eye on it.

1) There's about 29 Days left to claim a NevraStake, the ability to be one of the 1000 stakeholders end March 31st.
1) We're still actively looking for 1 more blockchain dev, we've spoke to many, but we're looking for committed devs with some background experience at this point.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and critiques of Nevra, i do take everything to heart.
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
March 02, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

What are your requirements for a blockchain dev? Do you want someone who can create a whole new type of blockchain, or someone who can do the genesis block for an existing type of blockchain?

Are you going to be using NEMs blockchain design, or are you considering other designs? It's difficult to switch designs after the genesis block. Each time NXT made blockchain design enhancements it caused problems for users.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
March 02, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
This seems a good project, the details is well presented. I'm looking forward with this project.

Gonna add this to my list of promising project in crypto this year and gonna follow the thread discussions. I want to participate in airdrop too
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
March 02, 2018, 06:53:36 PM
TK, thanks for posting week 2 update. It's great to see that you and the team are making great headways.
The revamped site is starting to look better, still a working progress imho Smiley

Activity: 174
March 02, 2018, 06:49:01 PM
Hi, Do you need Filipino Translation? If yes kindly reserved. Thank You

I already asked that to them but they are currently not need Filipino translation. We can help for now but spreading the news about NEVRA in social medias.  Smiley
Activity: 37
March 02, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
This is really exciting news. Before that, most of the airdrops had a range of conditions, even against the original intention of the anonymous currency and digital currency. Let a person feel reliable is, in this way can do without the interference of invasive, drop enough trust and transparency, I believe the potential recipient will be more willing to give priority to with his people to view Nevera potential recipient will hold currency for a long time, the stakeholders will be more willing to hold it for a long time. It also gives people confidence in nevra's team. And in this way, nevra will be able to slow down the pressure and develop better in a more regulated market in the future..

For twitter promotion and airdrop or ICO, many project ICO ads are running rampant and even misleading. I think it's really not a good way to promote project promotion in twitter. It is not polite to say that many of the current airdrop and ICO projects are aimed at making more money. however,it is not important for them to have a good experience in the process. It is a good choice not to focus on twitter to effectively filter out some of the malicious groups.

About advice, hope that the team must adhere to the beginner's mind, otherwise the user easy to confuse the project to the development of its application or COINS, can reduce the user's passion and enthusiasm, and even loss of active users. Because in our country, more and more regardless of the size of the company, are actively put money and effort, in order to take interest in the chain of blocks and digital currency areas, and want to put in real application. But for the time being, the vast majority of the technology is not devoted to real technology, mostly to profit. They just stay in the "dream of the user" and verbally commit to the user, then make something that looks great, and then start dropping it through the user's invitation. Most projects attract people's attention with the name of blockchain or digital coin, and the people are so confused by the huge amount of traffic that they are disappointed that they really want to touch. Even if there are a few good projects, it is difficult to get good development and common development partners.
I believe that if nevra can proceed smoothly with the abbreviation of the white paper, it will succeed.

About other things.In the recent,I've seen the nano wallet before,and I guess that's possible. Maybe we can create a wallet based on the nano, which is good for some troubles. The future block chain will become larger and larger, and becoming a node requires synchronization of huge data and network bandwidth. The limitation of the size of the block may be beneficial to the development of nevra.

For the offer, I'd like to suggest to obtain team specifically foothold, otherwise the user will be confused in the process of its application to the development of the project or currency heat, it can reduce the user's passion and enthusiasm, and even loss of active users. So it is also important to press the white paper.

In the end, I really appreciate this project because it is friendly to the new members. As a new member of BTT, I will be directly excluded if I follow the requirements of other projects. Nevra is recently I've seen a few, like a part of the mainstream currency has an outstanding team, a clear and meaningful, the white paper, can have a practical application, and even have infinite possibility of COINS, whether or not to be stakeholders, I will be long-term attention and support.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 07:48:28 AM
@Dev I understand that you wish true members to own and be part of the visionary project, I also understand that you wish to filter out members that are not real and who's only wish are to get the tokens and dump. Will you have any processes in place to verify the legitimacy of members who basically entered into this project ? like social media links or linkedin etc. Or will the entire process remain in the BCT domain?

We are well aware that one can purchase high level BCT accounts and this has been a thorn in many projects where posers act on illegitimate or farmed accounts. I know the community will have its time to help with this process and I do hope there will be mechanisms in place to eradicate these solicited accounts where genuine members can form or be part of this ambitious project.
As the introduction says "all users are subject to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering."
So your worries do not matter, a bct account with high rankings must come with experience and visibility accumulated over time. It is easy to recognize the acc purchased and raised.
Nevra is a fairly balanced project with a lot of tilt toward the community, opinions of each are respected.
The top issue is that you have to be positive, and your actions must be useful, that's all.

Hello to you too,  also quite bold of you to make such a statement "your worries don't matter" , be it as it may its understanding the process for all to understand, I guess we will just have to wait and see the implementation and execution thereof.
Activity: 103
March 02, 2018, 06:18:31 AM
Hi, Do you need Filipino Translation? If yes kindly reserved. Thank You
Activity: 8
March 02, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
As a liberal, I’ve always believed in the importance of equality and freedom in human society. Our pursue for them keeps getting stronger through all those unfair eras like slavery society and Middle Ages. Now crypto coins are like a beam of light that pieces through the dominant darkness of of flat money, enabling us, for the first time, to stand together against rulers and dictators and step into a new stage in human history where economic monopoly is no more. While trust, as the fundament of markets and trades, is so poorly endorsed in today’s markets, crypto coins appear to be a perfect solution to this situation.

Among all crypto coins that I know of, XEV fits my values the best. It mixes together equality, freedom, and trust, the three most wanted things deep down our hearts. I especially appreciate the sincereness and reliability of NEVRA team, as they decide to distribute this coin in the community without getting their own rewards or using ICO at this stage. Total amount of XEV is also small comparing to other coins, decreasing the possibility of overissue.

Besides, I work in media in China and am very familiar with business promoting and campaigns here. At the same time, being a fan of crypto coins, I have a solid understanding of the crypto coin market in China. I own and manage a couple of social network accounts that focus on information and news of crypto coin, with several thousands followers already. If NEVRA team decide to take a dip in the enormous Chinese market outside of bitcointalk, I would happily provide my share of help.

I’m also keen on translating your white paper into Chinese.

To sum up, I will keep my attention on this project and be ready to help. Also, I wish NEVRA team a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: