Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 20. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 09:03:53 PM
I don't know if I understand correctly the whitepaper, but, you want to do the same distribution than NEM,  doesn't It?
Correct me if I'm wrong

And u want to distribute the coin with egality, but u allow just 1000 persons for the airdrop, it's not contradictory?

I love this project, but I ask some questions, cause there are many scams these last days... ☹️

Well, i haven't really studied NEM's distribution, but i know quite a lot about it. In that regard, yeah we are following the same sort of path. At this point, there will not be 1000 real stakeholders for Nevra, given the current climate of crypto's and the never ending spam on BTT. It's not contradictory, it's also maintaining how much work the team is going to put in.

Do you want 10,000 Fake users or 1000 real ones? You pick, because we've all seen "10,000 user airdrops" filled with hot air and puppets. By limiting and giving strict warnings that puppets won't be tolerated, we are actively filtering those users who would otherwise take advantage. Nevra is actually not getting plagued by these accounts, because they will know they will get filtered. But, few are trying.

No other distribution is going to the lengths we are going to, since NEM. Because it actually takes effort, and some knowledge of how a cryptocurrency functions and how BTT actually works. No one has this knowledge, or brings it to the table anymore, because many of those guys are now millionaires and no longer want anything to do with this degrading climate.

I'm here for the love of cryptos, that pretty much sums up Nevra, it's a coin of passion, not a coin of greed.

All i can say, is read more of the information in the ANN. There's and excellent Q&A, whitepaper and etc.

Thanks for your reply,
I understand a little bit better, you're right, I prefer 1000 real users ^^ (and even if there are less, it doesn't matter because a strong community is on the way ! Smiley )
More users will not bring substantial influence. On the contrary, the initial user of NXT is only 21, but this does not affect him to enter the top fifty or even the top ten.We expect XEV to get to the moon, but now he needs a better display of technology.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 08:50:08 PM
I'm glad to see that there seems to be a good amount of genuine interest in XEV thus far! Things are moving along, we should easily reach 1,000 potential stakeholders before the March 31st deadline at this rate.  Smiley

Reach and 5000 without problems!! The main thing that the project and the development team inspires us trust, anyone will be pleased to have a common business with decent and responsible people. So let's create one big cohesive team, we will help the project in its development, growth! I think, if each participant will conscientiously and with a seriousness to evaluate the work and work of developers, then, I can confidently declare that in a grudge nobody will remain, all will be satisfied with the achievements!

Reaching 1000 will be hard I think, not to mention 5000.
It also seems pretty hard to get merited, so I assume even some of the non flagged accounts won't make the cut.

Activity: 63
February 28, 2018, 08:46:37 PM
How can i stake?
Stake? This has nothing to do with staking
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
February 28, 2018, 08:38:58 PM
I'm glad to see that there seems to be a good amount of genuine interest in XEV thus far! Things are moving along, we should easily reach 1,000 potential stakeholders before the March 31st deadline at this rate.  Smiley

Reach and 5000 without problems!! The main thing that the project and the development team inspires us trust, anyone will be pleased to have a common business with decent and responsible people. So let's create one big cohesive team, we will help the project in its development, growth! I think, if each participant will conscientiously and with a seriousness to evaluate the work and work of developers, then, I can confidently declare that in a grudge nobody will remain, all will be satisfied with the achievements!
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
I'm glad to see that there seems to be a good amount of genuine interest in XEV thus far! Things are moving along, we should easily reach 1,000 potential stakeholders before the March 31st deadline at this rate.  Smiley
Yup )
Activity: 397
February 28, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
I'm really surprised that we still have not filled up the 1000 participants needed for this coins distribution.
17 days in and just 292 people listed!

Because there are no requirements like this:
1. enter into our channel of telegrams
2. write blablabla
3. and become a millionaire on the next day.

People do not want to think, do not want to build something. All in pursuit of easy money.
And unfortunately, all the information that appears in social networks, in the press, just in conversations between people, promotes crypto-currencies as a means of quick enrichment, no one wants to understand what blockchain and decentralization are.

Also a bit surprised we're not already at 1000 applicants.
Probably right that as this requires a bit more thought and effort than just filling in a Google form that people just don't want to take the time to write a decent post here.
Might also be that people are respecting Nevra and just sticking to making a single claim.
Got a feeling there'll be a bit of a rush as we get closer to filling up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Anyone can tell me how can i get XEV?HuhHuhHuh
As I see this project is not about only getting

But
1. You can get XEV not earlier than Q3 2018
2. 1000 XEV = 1 NEV (Nevrastake)
3. NEVs will be airdropped via Nanowallet after 31.03.18
4. Only 1000 NEVs will be airdropped
5. To get 1 NEV you should
- write a comment in this thread
- comment should be meaningful (opinion, criticism, thoughts in 3-4 sentences)
- commentator should have not less than 1 mirit point
- remember: only 1 NEV in one hands (that's the idea)
- don't try to cheat and create many accounts
* this project isn't about cheating
** there will be 3 filters searching for cheaters and removing them
- if u make everything right u'll be airdropped 1 NEV via Nanowallet after 31.03.18
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
I want to be part of this, but I also have some questions at hand. You state that every newbie has to have a merit on their post here from sr members and above to be allowed into the distribution. But then it gives the sr members/legendary with sock puppets to easily merit their newb account. The developers could do the same easily too. I am not saying that they would do such thing. While at the same time it makes it difficult for a newbie to actually get a merit point.

The premine at almost 8% with founder at 3 and developers at 5.

What is going to happen to founder's premine at 3% if hes not the part of the development team itself? Will he be paying people with this currency?

Last but not the least, what does this coin offer that's not already present in the coins in this space?

A few of these questions are addressed in the QA.
https://www.scribd.com/document/372171695/Nevra-QA

Kindly tell us the special features XEV will have
Tk808: While all the technical details are limited ATM, and I can't give you anything
conclusive atm. But, I’m looking at increasing transaction times, the scaling of the
blockchain (scaling fees), editing Nem's multi-sig coding to make it more accessible
and easy to use. The POI staking from NEM will also be incorporated into Nevra's
framework. These are just a few things

Can person get more than 1 stake?
Tk808: No, and yes at the same time. In terms of our rules, we are not allowing
anyone to claim a double stake, even if we do enter a donation round. But that being
said, there will be attempts from "puppets" to claim double stakes, and all our effort
will go into the auditing rounds/filter rounds. Our team will actively re-review each
account, then we'll open up our filtered list and stakeholder list for the community
to audit, then we'll ultimately re-review all the stakeholders. This will all occur
shortly after the stakeholder claim period ends, on March 31st, so in April this will
happen.
This will all be to filter puppets and users from claiming double stakes
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 28, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
I can see that my name were added to the stake holders list, I'm really proud of that move and really want to be part of this great project!
Hit me up if you ever needed a help in arabic translations Smiley I can help!

According to tk808 the Arabic translation has already been done. Maybe you could help patrol the Arabic thread instead.

We have 9/10 languages that have been translated. That's all that we allocated extra Nevra awards for. Feel free to translate the ANN into any language you want!

See:

Translations  (PM Tk808)
                 French - asche (87,500 XEV)
                 Chinese - Moore (87,500 XEV)
                 Russian - Ratamahatta (87,500 XEV)
                 Arabic - Mozdalifa17 (87,500 XEV)
                 Korean - starsailor11 (87,500 XEV)
                 Hindi - mustafa.k786 (87,500 XEV)
                 Spanish - Summerblock (87,500 XEV)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
Yeah i know that, actually i found the thread when i were browsing the arabic section when i were reading the translated thread. I meant, if there is a plan to translate the website into arabic then i would be happy to help in Smiley
Or any other job Smiley i am here and ready to help!
@FaucetKING you are always welcome to be part of our team , hope to see you in Arabic ANN so we can work together to build awesome ar community around XEV project .
Thank you

I will be there buddy, just like the old days Smiley
I'm going to invest a lot of time into Nevra, nowadays, cool projects and airdrops like nevra are very very few, let's help them grow! Cheesy
Activity: 84
February 28, 2018, 03:12:27 PM
Anyone can tell me how can i get XEV?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 59
February 28, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
this project is more likely as a test of egalitarian, which is a issue that being focused little in curent world of cryptocurrency. Most of cryptocurrencies tend to distribute the coins widely but always resulted in 20/80 rule. We have to recognize that some people are more powerful than others and have much more coins, even though this is not good for the health of a coin.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
February 28, 2018, 02:52:19 PM
I can see that my name were added to the stake holders list, I'm really proud of that move and really want to be part of this great project!

According to tk808 the Arabic translation has already been done. Maybe you could help patrol the Arabic thread instead.

We have 9/10 languages that have been translated. That's all that we allocated extra Nevra awards for. Feel free to translate the ANN into any language you want!

See:

Translations  (PM Tk808)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
Yeah i know that, actually i found the thread when i were browsing the arabic section when i were reading the translated thread. I meant, if there is a plan to translate the website into arabic then i would be happy to help in Smiley
@FaucetKING you are always welcome to be part of our team , hope to see you in Arabic ANN so we can work together to build awesome ar community around XEV project .
Thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 28, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
I don't know if I understand correctly the whitepaper, but, you want to do the same distribution than NEM,  doesn't It?
Correct me if I'm wrong

And u want to distribute the coin with egality, but u allow just 1000 persons for the airdrop, it's not contradictory?

I love this project, but I ask some questions, cause there are many scams these last days... ☹️

Well, i haven't really studied NEM's distribution, but i know quite a lot about it. In that regard, yeah we are following the same sort of path. At this point, there will not be 1000 real stakeholders for Nevra, given the current climate of crypto's and the never ending spam on BTT. It's not contradictory, it's also maintaining how much work the team is going to put in.

Do you want 10,000 Fake users or 1000 real ones? You pick, because we've all seen "10,000 user airdrops" filled with hot air and puppets. By limiting and giving strict warnings that puppets won't be tolerated, we are actively filtering those users who would otherwise take advantage. Nevra is actually not getting plagued by these accounts, because they will know they will get filtered. But, few are trying.

No other distribution is going to the lengths we are going to, since NEM. Because it actually takes effort, and some knowledge of how a cryptocurrency functions and how BTT actually works. No one has this knowledge, or brings it to the table anymore, because many of those guys are now millionaires and no longer want anything to do with this degrading climate.

I'm here for the love of cryptos, that pretty much sums up Nevra, it's a coin of passion, not a coin of greed.

All i can say, is read more of the information in the ANN. There's and excellent Q&A, whitepaper and etc.

Thanks for your reply,
I understand a little bit better, you're right, I prefer 1000 real users ^^ (and even if there are less, it doesn't matter because a strong community is on the way ! Smiley )

Totally agree with you. However, the number of participants in this project reveals an interesting detail and this is the proof that most of the airdrops (almost all I should say) are made up of thousands and thousands of fake accounts. Ours is not a small number, it is only an authentic one. If there will be also a technical development project in addition to the fair distribution, there is nothing to worry about.
Note for the dev: when and if the time will come, for those like me that are not very experienced with NEM project, please explain us like if we are children how to don't make any mistake with our NEM wallet. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Activity: 84
February 28, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
How can i stake?
Activity: 26
February 28, 2018, 01:31:14 PM
I want to be part of this, but I also have some questions at hand. You state that every newbie has to have a merit on their post here from sr members and above to be allowed into the distribution. But then it gives the sr members/legendary with sock puppets to easily merit their newb account. The developers could do the same easily too. I am not saying that they would do such thing. While at the same time it makes it difficult for a newbie to actually get a merit point.

The premine at almost 8% with founder at 3 and developers at 5.

What is going to happen to founder's premine at 3% if hes not the part of the development team itself? Will he be paying people with this currency?

Last but not the least, what does this coin offer that's not already present in the coins in this space?
Activity: 104
February 28, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
I am very impressed with the idea of the developer, and his attitude to building a community - I do not know whether the project will succeed or not, but I really hope that YES.
I also take part in a project where the developer has a similar approach)) I very much hope that this is not SCAM, usually where the screams for justice are louder, the more they leave with nothing believed in it. I wish good luck to the community !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:10:46 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for your reply,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 28, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

See:

Translations  (PM Tk808)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)
Activity: 672
February 28, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
With the great advancement made in blockchain technology as a whole we always have to deal and apply ourselves around the issues of trust. We continuously question everything that we engage in,  and that is: can I establish a certain level of trust before I commit myself. A principal that's deteriorating at such a rapid pace we cant even keep up, it affects all walks of life but more so our very being.

We spend with the advancement of technology many hours on devices that make our live's easier but at the same time can also lead to a serious case of depression. The internet is a gateway of information and communication among many, this very tool also lead to massive amount of fraud and corruption by scrupulous individuals and I want to elaborate in this instance,  how we as individuals are constantly needing to make sure that our privacy, freedom of expression and safety are not compromised at any stage.

But yet we fall victim to these activities on a daily basis, every second 1000's of accounts are being hacked, phishing attacks being carried, DDos attempts, being scammed by untoward members in the cryptosphere posing to be people of integrity and trust but all on paper. So how can we trust a system that's so dear to us and make our lives so simple but yet we have to be vigilant of attempted grievous activities.

What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with. This is what I believe can be achieved looking beyond the monetary aspect and this is what we ought to envisage,  that blockchain technology should first and foremost be a catalyst to transform lives, economies, people.

I also believe this was Satoshi Nakamoto's vision , to enrich lives not pockets.
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 06:53:38 AM
Can XEV exceed XEM?
Although there is a strength as trust in fair distribution, I think it is quite difficult to replace XEM as a precedent.
That's why we have to create a community that exceeds the XEM community (very powerful)
In terms of price i believe so because XEM got a lot of supply almost 9 billion (8,999,999,999)  and the XEV supply will be 125 million. But the demand will establish the price so there can't be further predictions about the price.
In other terms about distribution or community i believe that can exceed XEM because I had seen so far a lot of people that wish to involve in this project seriously.
Also I'm working right now at a payment gateway platform that involves great coins, and if the mainnet will be stable and there will be interest to pay with XEV for services or goods, XEV could be introduced as an alternative payment on the platform.

1,250,000 xev - is a final supply? or i got it wrong?
in a "newly found blockchain in November 2018" what are the chances that total supply will stay the same?
The final supply will be 125,000,000 XEV, the percentage is the same.
Pages:
Jump to: