Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 17. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 06:05:12 PM
What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with.
I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. 1000 users are too few, but the initial user is not too important for the development of the project. What's important is team effort and community help, just like the development of NEM to the present.
I will follow the development and help if you need to.

Seriously dude ? why are you using part of my post in your opening post, word for word, this is exactly the type of stuff we trying to avoid but you blatantly just plagiarize, "trust" its second quality that this project represents but I doubt you even bothered reading the white paper. I also wont be surprised if your entire post is constructed using parts of other peoples posts.

I think well see many of these tricks as we go along.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 03, 2018, 05:31:49 PM
Just wrote a small article in my Medium blog, to make it somehow easy for you to understand the concept of Nevra
The link : https://medium.com/@FaucetKING/nevra-xex-more-than-a-usual-airdrop-c7f6c8bef1a0
Sorry if there's some mistakes, English isn't my native language Smiley , Good luck!
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
egalitarian - relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

with this in mind, I believe you should open the distribution to everyone. I know rules are rules and you have your own criteria but don't you think the chance for this token to be better and community bigger if you will open this to everyone as you can also gain some good insight and point of view from newbies not only from veterans in this forum ( I highly respect them and I know they work hard to get their badge and rank). 

The Airdrop is open to everyone, all they have to do join in on the discussion. Newbies are just as welcome as Sr. Members to share opinions and suggestions. In the end everyone is getting the same stake, regardless of their membership level. Afaik requiring merit for newbies is just a way to reduce spam. All accounts will still need to go through the filter rounds.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 03, 2018, 03:08:02 PM
As the distribution rules, I have a little suggestion.
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

1) We will not be dividing the rounds into 10 rounds of distribution, the amount of work to filter that many puppet accounts would be extraordinary, and along with promotions via Twitter and Facebook. There would be a great boost in popularity, but at a heavy expense on the integrity of this entire coin. The principals of equality and egalitarianism would also be violated, why should individuals who promote on Twitter and Facebook be rewarded with a carrot on a stick for simply promoting the project; the DO approach of mass-marketing is short-sided, real tangible support will fail once the airdrops are over.

2) No allocation of Nevstakes will be given for login time on BTT fourms, even if that were so, there'd be no actual way of verifying login times in a legitimate fashion. We'd then be favoring those who've been on BTT for years, and all new-commers essentially get screwed.

Nevra is egalitarian, we aren't going to be favoring anyone based on any set of conditions. Within this framework, there will be those who seek to help the project, and will be awarded appropriately through the funds that are set-aside, not into the main distribution.

Most people have seen airdrops that require you to do a list of tasks and fake promotions, and almost all those airdrops end up as a failure. There's nothing that trumps a dedicated and willing community individuals and devs/creator behind a coin.

I really understand your goals, as one of the already known members on Deeponion project, i see that you are talking about a good point, other projects such as DO are helping their coin gain some value because of the domination tasks that i didn't ever got rewarded from or even tried to join them Smiley Being obliged to make something in order to earn something is really makes me in an unconfortable status!
Your ideas are brilliant, i'm with you and i'll help to make this project a successfull one, you and the members of Nevra team should work on the whitepaper update, the roadmap and other stuffs that would help in discussing and spreading the word about NEVRA Smiley
More members will gather, more peoples will know about NEVRA, it will bomb in the summer Smiley
Let's help on that, the final result must make us proud!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
This is a talented announcement. I was attracted by the three qualities equality, freedom and trust.This is the core value of crpto currency. These three qualities will help Nevra establish itself early as a credible project. I also like the straight-up, decentralized and fair approach you've outlined in your white paper. It's also great to see a new coin coming out on the NEM platform.

I'll keep XEV on my watchlist and make promotion task for XEV.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
I feel this Airdrop's method is very appropriate.
This method can easily eliminate gatherers and unauthorized BOT seeking Google Form.
I think that it is impossible to make a good community unless each is interested in the project and future development. Even if there is no specialized knowledge, feelings that I want to contribute are important Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
i am newbie ,this project just catch my eye ,i want to keep watching this project with telegram ,but i didn't find official telegram group ,can dev create one ?

May be you have forgot to switch your account   Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

I agree with your suggestion 1, distribution more times, there will be more people join, so that more people hold, more people know this coin.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
i am newbie ,this project just catch my eye ,i want to keep watching this project with telegram ,but i didn't find official telegram group ,can dev create one ?
Activity: 365
March 03, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
After XEM, is it own independent chain?I think the performance competition of the public block chain will explode in the future.  At this stage, the blockchain is increasingly congested. The main performance of XEV can consider the concurrency performance of the block.
Activity: 443
March 03, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
After seeing the monotonous airdrops,I'm very interested in this!
No longer an irresponsible, simple coin,but purposefully screening, responsible for the participants,really good.
But to be honest, you need a more detailed road map to let the community know the future development plan.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

1 . why only10 rount ,look like  DeepOnion in your signature ,maybe 40 round is comfortable
2 . i didn't know why
Activity: 96
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Activity: 184
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
I think that the fairly distrubution is a good idea to ensure a totally decentralized coin. However, I come up with another question: what will happen when members of community have more or less the same rights, or in other word, same coins? If the coin is used as an indicator of the right, then no one will be willing to sell them and no one will be able to buy. These the mobility, exchanges will be quite weak, which may not be a good thing for a "new thing".

I hope you could have a deep consideration on the development of the coin and the community. Meanwhile, I would like to join you to be a member of this new Utopia.

I don't think so, the weak hands will always be , it's a question of price . The harder you get a coin, the more expensive it is for you .The main thing that the coins are not concentrated in the same hands . therefore, you need to check KYC .  It would be nice to encourage the holder of this coin at least for a short period of time until it becomes known NERVA .   (sorry for my English)
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
March 03, 2018, 10:40:23 AM
Although the rules are weird, but really fair, so many people really want to join in, but also to ensure the quality of people who get, I hope this project to be Equality, Freedom, Trust, Do not forget the original intention.

The rules are very simple and its a unique way of airdrop distributions. the only cons in this method are tons of newbies that will surely flood this thread with non-sense just to get the airdrop.

i have seen  the OP ,really full of TEXT , actually i didnt know  the airdrop rules ,how to claim stake ,what should i do
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
Equality, freedom, trust, from these three points, let me very much like your approach. For everyone is equal. I'd love to be your supporter. I hope I can keep it! I will be very helpful and supportive to you, thank you for the opportunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
March 03, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
egalitarian - relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

with this in mind, I believe you should open the distribution to everyone. I know rules are rules and you have your own criteria but don't you think the chance for this token to be better and community bigger if you will open this to everyone as you can also gain some good insight and point of view from newbies not only from veterans in this forum ( I highly respect them and I know they work hard to get their badge and rank).
Also how about you split the token?  The bigger the community, the better it's chance to survived and be use and adopt by many.

How about I share one best example of a token that was airdrop to all tweeter follower. This token is using Wave platform. Mind you, no criteria, they just airdrop to anyone who likes and giving a weekly contest to tags friends to get token...again to special criteria. The token was distributed to everyone. Now you can see the token in Dex(Wave trading platform) and doing pretty well. The team is working hard to make the market adopt the use of token and successful on it...soon to be listed in CMC. Now what is my point? It's the community that giving life to a project. The bigger the community, the chance for the project to succeed.

But then again I'm just a newbie and it's just my point of view.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
March 03, 2018, 08:51:59 AM
Although the rules are weird, but really fair, so many people really want to join in, but also to ensure the quality of people who get, I hope this project to be Equality, Freedom, Trust, Do not forget the original intention.

The rules are very simple and its a unique way of airdrop distributions. the only cons in this method are tons of newbies that will surely flood this thread with non-sense just to get the airdrop.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 03:49:04 AM
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:02:38 AM
JR members need to get the strengths and identities of the SR members, and I think it's really helpful to exclude some of the unfair rules.
But there are many people who have multiple BTT accounts. If KYC is introduced, there are many problems, which do not help the anonymous currency. Manual intervention may be the best choice. I expect XEV to get a more equitable distribution.

I think that the fairly distrubution is a good idea to ensure a totally decentralized coin. However, I come up with another question: what will happen when members of community have more or less the same rights, or in other word, same coins? If the coin is used as an indicator of the right, then no one will be willing to sell them and no one will be able to buy. These the mobility, exchanges will be quite weak, which may not be a good thing for a "new thing".

I hope you could have a deep consideration on the development of the coin and the community. Meanwhile, I would like to join you to be a member of this new Utopia.

Pages:
Jump to: