Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 16. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 01:37:57 AM
I read ANN and whitepaper, I have some questions.
1. Total supply is 125,000,000 in ANN and 1,250,000 in whitepaper, Which one is correct? or whitepaper is not update?
2. What's the consensus algorithm of XEV?

There no more technical information in whitepager, I think it can helper us to understand this project. is have a plan to add it?

Perhaps you did not read attentively.
Initially, the amount that was supposed to be in whitepaper was assumed.
Then the developer increased the total supply.
Technical information will be added later.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
Count me in!But I would like to ask how to vote? What kind of ways to choose shortlisted 1000 it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 12:40:42 AM
Hello dev.. I support the idea and purpose of your project .. I think it is wise and fair .. yes, hopefully your project will achieve success. regards
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 11:45:52 PM
I really like your short project, I do not know if I have not missed, if I missed you will join other activities.

what's short project ,i read rules on OP there many steps to earn this free coins ,i think this is long term project,
there are many samples in bct thread free coins is the most Valuable ,if dev count me in ,i think i will hold XEV for long long time .
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
I really like your short project, I do not know if I have not missed, if I missed you will join other activities.

You can take a look at the white paper and then give some suggestions, careful consideration, to help NEV better feture, let more people know NEV, and let more people hold to NEV rise To a higher level
Activity: 72
March 03, 2018, 11:29:34 PM
I like your idea and ideals. I think that truly making the coin distribution as decentralized and a well-rounded distribution for fair and equal participation and reward is a great idea to strive for. I look forward to the updated whitepaper with some real technical meat that can outline and layout the framework that Nevra will be built upon. I hope to be apart of the history you are creating and hope other ICOs and tokens/coins will learn from your experiences. Cheers!
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
March 03, 2018, 11:14:47 PM
Nice project,btw I would like to ask a question.

Why Equality?

Isn't Justice is more relevant?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 11:10:35 PM
Hello, TK. I am one moderator of the HC.blockchain forum and I have posted this post on my board to let more people know this very good project. http://www.hongico.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23408&extra=page%3D1
I will keep on make my effort for this project.
Activity: 596
March 03, 2018, 10:46:31 PM
i like the project goal , Equality, Freedom, Trust there is no reason to miss Nevra ,hope i can be one of Nevra community .
Activity: 594
March 03, 2018, 10:45:08 PM
Glad to find another good airdrop.Top2 in my heart are are SEM,Onions,maybe XEV would be the third one.
By the way,I think it's not fair for 1000 people to divide the reward.Higher level members should be divided into more as they have more experience and more time online.

Activity: 254
March 03, 2018, 10:32:58 PM
Great to see another distribution following NEM!

That being said, will there be a 'window' for converting stakes to XEV or will it be indefinite?  

Somewhat of a thorn in XEM's side, as after X number of months it was no longer allowed to convert stakes for XEM.  
Of course, as price rose those who forgot wanted to claim years later.  Not being able to caused lots of noise ...

They even wrote a blog post about it here:
https://forum.nem.io/t/not-claiming-nemstake-why-it-is-no-longer-possible-and-the-history-of-the-process/2859

Best of luck, hope you reach 1000.  Count me in Smiley

Hey, you, you're doing great. I want to give you a good point.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 10:31:57 PM
I read ANN and whitepaper, I have some questions.
1. Total supply is 125,000,000 in ANN and 1,250,000 in whitepaper, Which one is correct? or whitepaper is not update?
2. What's the consensus algorithm of XEV?

There no more technical information in whitepager, I think it can helper us to understand this project. is have a plan to add it?
March 03, 2018, 10:28:24 PM
If Chinese member is interested, you can browse my translation version of this ANN.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nevra-xev-3032134
(感兴趣的中国同胞可以浏览我的翻译贴。 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nevra-xev-3032134 )
[/qu
Thank you for your translation. It would be best if you could translate the white paper.
March 03, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
I am a member of China. I see that the promotion in China is far from busy. The main reason is that people only see air drops. Only the free coins ... no Chinese white paper we can't understand the project effectively.The Chinese section needs, the Chinese version of the white paper regret is that I can not translate hope that someone can translate.
Activity: 154
March 03, 2018, 09:44:42 PM
Sorry, there is not any suggestion at this moment, because I think the digital currencies are now similar, with no intention. But I sincerely want to join.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
March 03, 2018, 09:12:54 PM
Great to see another distribution following NEM!

That being said, will there be a 'window' for converting stakes to XEV or will it be indefinite?  

Somewhat of a thorn in XEM's side, as after X number of months it was no longer allowed to convert stakes for XEM.  
Of course, as price rose those who forgot wanted to claim years later.  Not being able to caused lots of noise ...

They even wrote a blog post about it here:
https://forum.nem.io/t/not-claiming-nemstake-why-it-is-no-longer-possible-and-the-history-of-the-process/2859

Best of luck, hope you reach 1000.  Count me in Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 08:30:41 PM
(1) NevraStake will be granted to all users who contribute to the discussion with a well-rounded thought process, essentially giving your opinion, thoughts, concerns, criticism in a single post, you will be granted a stakeholder status.
(2) In accordance with new-account merit restrictions, all users are subjected to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering.

I think these two points are the tone of the whole project and also the two most important points in this project.
The first point guarantees the thread and community activity.
The second point guarantees the quality of the participants.
The two together, will form a terrible force will continue to promote the project to move forward.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 06:59:16 PM
I only have been looking into ICO and airdrops from the start of the year (Polymath got me interested). This is first project I have come across which sounds like it will be worth investing time and effort in. I am not as knowledgeable as most on this board (my knowledge is severely lacking) but I would love to help in anyway I can with this project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 03, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with.
I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. 1000 users are too few, but the initial user is not too important for the development of the project. What's important is team effort and community help, just like the development of NEM to the present.
I will follow the development and help if you need to.

Seriously dude ? why are you using part of my post in your opening post, word for word, this is exactly the type of stuff we trying to avoid but you blatantly just plagiarize, "trust" its second quality that this project represents but I doubt you even bothered reading the white paper. I also wont be surprised if your entire post is constructed using parts of other peoples posts.

I think well see many of these tricks as we go along.

I felt shocked for a moment, the thread might get a lot of comments and replies from multiple accounts that belongs to the same person, this is against the rules as i have mentioned in my article on medium.
This is exactly what XEV is trying to do, preventing these cheaters from multiple applications and using farming accounts to abuse the distribution.
The team of Nevra should work hard to make it the most fair airdrop, i fully support them!
Pages:
Jump to: