Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 19. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
@Dev I understand that you wish true members to own and be part of the visionary project, I also understand that you wish to filter out members that are not real and who's only wish are to get the tokens and dump. Will you have any processes in place to verify the legitimacy of members who basically entered into this project ? like social media links or linkedin etc. Or will the entire process remain in the BCT domain?

We are well aware that one can purchase high level BCT accounts and this has been a thorn in many projects where posers act on illegitimate or farmed accounts. I know the community will have its time to help with this process and I do hope there will be mechanisms in place to eradicate these solicited accounts where genuine members can form or be part of this ambitious project.
As the introduction says "all users are subject to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering."
So your worries do not matter, a bct account with high rankings must come with experience and visibility accumulated over time. It is easy to recognize the acc purchased and raised.
Nevra is a fairly balanced project with a lot of tilt toward the community, opinions of each are respected.
The top issue is that you have to be positive, and your actions must be useful, that's all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
@Dev I understand that you wish true members to own and be part of the visionary project, I also understand that you wish to filter out members that are not real and who's only wish are to get the tokens and dump. Will you have any processes in place to verify the legitimacy of members who basically entered into this project ? like social media links or linkedin etc. Or will the entire process remain in the BCT domain?

We are well aware that one can purchase high level BCT accounts and this has been a thorn in many projects where posers act on illegitimate or farmed accounts. I know the community will have its time to help with this process and I do hope there will be mechanisms in place to eradicate these solicited accounts where genuine members can form or be part of this ambitious project.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
March 02, 2018, 02:40:49 AM
Can't wait to see my coins arriving... Love this project..
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 02:34:39 AM
Dear, team the number of participants on our project Nevra increase well so we've to open other channels like telegram to attractive more people to achieve our projects equality, Freedom, Trust
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:00:41 AM
My friend found and showed this project to me. I think this project will very successfull with the efforts and great idea of developers and the team behind this.
I also like and appreciate the team unique distribution that needs an active community involvement. I know im not qualified because im only newbie rank here but i will continue to support this project because of unique idea. Best of luck team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
Edit: If we do end up having a donation round once the testnet releases, a part of those funds will be used into a buy-back of XEV on the markets. I didn't want to reveal this detail prior, but i don't really see a harm in explaining now.

So this is not a bad idea. I'm glad that you trust us and tell us about it. By this you show that the motto of the coin is not an empty phrase. In its own right, it can also give a good leap for further progress.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
Only Airdrop for translation?
Please provide more details/features about your coin

"NevraStake (NEV) is generated on NEM's blockchain, via multi-sig contracts on NANO wallet". I dont get it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:33:14 PM
Because it is a Japanese, I use translation. I'm sorry.
The circulation of the principle of equality of Nevra is based on equality, freedom, three nature of the trust.

I support NEM. I want to support your project Grin
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
I've only been in the crypto space for about a year now and spent far less time on community coins but the issue of equality and fairness comes up quite often in discussions and leads to heated arguments at times. The question that I've been personally tinkering about the most is that whether equality and fairness should be considered from a community perspective as a whole or the individuals that make up the community.

We all know that a whole is greater than its components but a circle is as strong as its weakest link. If coins/tokens get distributed equally among the participants and one of them decides to liquidate them right away, that impedes the project's long-term financial success. So, in essence, it is not fair to the other participants of the community, but fair for that person given the circumstances they may find themselves in.

In other words, I was wondering if the equality portion of the statement was contemplated to include any thoughts around considering the angle of hodler potential of the participants or whether it should be regarded in the most absolute sense where a participant's likely course of action after receiving the airdrop has no bearing on their eligibility.

The bigger point is that I've always wondered whether it's practically possible to convince everyone to hodl despite all the reasons to sell and whether this would result in greatness or catastrophe for that project.

Huh  Have you used Google Translator ?
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 03:44:01 PM
Is there signature to make this project the most public in forum Cheesy

Signature promotions for airdrops is just a form of marketing, which leads to mass spamming. I don't fully want to promote Nevra in that fashion, but i may create a basic signature for those who just want to show their support.

It's a tactic that works great for ICO's and businesses, but not airdrops. There's no monetary advantage to have a signature for an airdrop, unless again, you want to spam.
No, it's 100℅ for support(0000 airdrop)
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
Is there signature to make this project the most public in forum Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 01, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
im interested with this project.
Based on the rules to be qualified stakeholder on nevra(XEV) all participants should be active in forum. And to have nevra (XEV) token we should create a nem nano wallet to redeem the stake we get and afterwards we can transfer it to mainnet of nevra.
Is there any social bounty campaign like twitter so we can advertise nevra at the same time we can also earn token?
Well, the project is already an airdrop, we need no bounty to reach peoples,  peoples usually hear about the greatest project and Nevra is already one of these great ambitious projects! Just give it some time and everyone will know about the project! All what we need is spreading the word Smiley
If you have already read the whitepaper, you had got the following answer:
"Within Nevra’s framework, there will never be a bounty campaign to promote the coin, as we
are relying solely on word-of-mouth and unique community promotions and discussions"
Which is really clear for everyone to understand and use Wink
Activity: 302
March 01, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
If Chinese member is interested, you can browse my translation version of this ANN.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nevra-xev-3032134
(感兴趣的中国同胞可以浏览我的翻译贴。 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nevra-xev-3032134 )
Activity: 71
March 01, 2018, 03:57:25 AM
I've only been in the crypto space for about a year now and spent far less time on community coins but the issue of equality and fairness comes up quite often in discussions and leads to heated arguments at times. The question that I've been personally tinkering about the most is that whether equality and fairness should be considered from a community perspective as a whole or the individuals that make up the community.

We all know that a whole is greater than its components but a circle is as strong as its weakest link. If coins/tokens get distributed equally among the participants and one of them decides to liquidate them right away, that impedes the project's long-term financial success. So, in essence, it is not fair to the other participants of the community, but fair for that person given the circumstances they may find themselves in.

In other words, I was wondering if the equality portion of the statement was contemplated to include any thoughts around considering the angle of hodler potential of the participants or whether it should be regarded in the most absolute sense where a participant's likely course of action after receiving the airdrop has no bearing on their eligibility.

The bigger point is that I've always wondered whether it's practically possible to convince everyone to hodl despite all the reasons to sell and whether this would result in greatness or catastrophe for that project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
im interested with this project.
Based on the rules to be qualified stakeholder on nevra(XEV) all participants should be active in forum. And to have nevra (XEV) token we should create a nem nano wallet to redeem the stake we get and afterwards we can transfer it to mainnet of nevra.
Is there any social bounty campaign like twitter so we can advertise nevra at the same time we can also earn token?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 03:52:57 AM
I really like this project and the Devs vision of how to address the shortcomings we face in coin distribution. Finally we can use our merits for proper and well thought out posts to supporting members. Once the filter and review process are done I will be awarding some of my merits to deserving members.

I hope this project all the success for the mere fact in which way the distribution will be executed on fair trustworthy system as indicated in the white paper. It would be a bonus to own a stake in this project but what I take away from this was being given the opportunity to express an unbiased opinion and witnessing for the first time a distribution model that's completely fair an honest to all. Good luck team Nevra!
Activity: 26
March 01, 2018, 03:34:54 AM
I want to be part of this, but I also have some questions at hand. You state that every newbie has to have a merit on their post here from sr members and above to be allowed into the distribution. But then it gives the sr members/legendary with sock puppets to easily merit their newb account. The developers could do the same easily too. I am not saying that they would do such thing. While at the same time it makes it difficult for a newbie to actually get a merit point.

The premine at almost 8% with founder at 3 and developers at 5.

What is going to happen to founder's premine at 3% if hes not the part of the development team itself? Will he be paying people with this currency?

Last but not the least, what does this coin offer that's not already present in the coins in this space?

A few of these questions are addressed in the QA.
https://www.scribd.com/document/372171695/Nevra-QA

Kindly tell us the special features XEV will have
Tk808: While all the technical details are limited ATM, and I can't give you anything
conclusive atm. But, I’m looking at increasing transaction times, the scaling of the
blockchain (scaling fees), editing Nem's multi-sig coding to make it more accessible
and easy to use. The POI staking from NEM will also be incorporated into Nevra's
framework. These are just a few things

Can person get more than 1 stake?
Tk808: No, and yes at the same time. In terms of our rules, we are not allowing
anyone to claim a double stake, even if we do enter a donation round. But that being
said, there will be attempts from "puppets" to claim double stakes, and all our effort
will go into the auditing rounds/filter rounds. Our team will actively re-review each
account, then we'll open up our filtered list and stakeholder list for the community
to audit, then we'll ultimately re-review all the stakeholders. This will all occur
shortly after the stakeholder claim period ends, on March 31st, so in April this will
happen.
This will all be to filter puppets and users from claiming double stakes

thank you for taking time to reply, and thanks to tk808for merit. what is a donation round, how does that work? can you get more coins as a donation?
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
March 01, 2018, 03:32:17 AM
Bookmark! Interesting project.
Looks like nevra network would be impressive one.
At all i'm with you and ready to help!
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 02:09:16 AM
How can i stake?
I advice you to go back to the first page here and read the announcement. Thereafter read the white paper.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
sorry for bluntness but after recent OTHO scam many people will avoid airdrops and "free coins" projects, maybe your timing is wrong and you should wait for a better time to promote.
Keep in mind that free airdrops are just that, free. This project offers everything for free, your only investment is some time(which is more precious then anything if you think of it, but I say it's worth the chance). Because of all the scams out there I don't really invest real money but this NEVRA is free and opened for all the users
Pages:
Jump to: