Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 23. (Read 11619 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
February 27, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
I see great interest of the developer in your project, it's very good that there is a goal and a desire to achieve it, I really like the NEM platform, I discovered it a year ago for myself, since then I have been looking for similar projects and studying and participating in them, this one The project is also interested in me. Currently, the formation of the community is underway, this is very important for the coin, it makes the most part of the success, I will continue to watch the project with pleasure and I hope to participate in it, I signed on to Twitter and joined the group of discordapp,now I will follow all news and updates.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
Since there only have 1000 stakeholders in the airdrop, I think additional social verification and KYC is necessary, to avoid one person has multiple stakes.
It is airdrop, not ico, so people from any country should be allowed.

As many have said, it's not accomplishing anything to require additional social verification, as it takes less than 5min to create one. They haven't released the criteria for determining if a user is legitimate or not, other than they must participate in this thread.

I also don't think there's any counties barred from the Airdrop.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
Since there only have 1000 stakeholders in the airdrop, I think additional social verification and KYC is necessary, to avoid one person has multiple stakes.
It is airdrop, not ico, so people from any country should be allowed.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
Can you give us more information about it .
Without no signature is very simple , but I think we should to do other things to announce this project .
Maybe devs should think out the  signature again , it's real a good choice , I think .
Activity: 202
February 27, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
Interesting project , do you will think about build a community . We just talk on the bitcointalk or any other social platform , it is not enough . But it is not enough , we should have a place that belong to ourself . We can get lots of support from community .
I will keep up paying attention to this project , good work .

Nice ideal , but I have see so many communities , if we have a mobile app for this , I think it should be more better .
I am an android developer , if you need this , you can PM me .
Thanks for you hard work , wishes I can be the holder .
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:22:24 AM
Interesting project , do you will think about build a community . We just talk on the bitcointalk or any other social platform , it is not enough . But it is not enough , we should have a place that belong to ourself . We can get lots of support from community .
I will keep up paying attention to this project , good work .
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2018, 08:17:31 AM
The idea of additional verification with social accounts is a nonsense, so I really doubt it will be used.
I'd be really surprised if it gained support of Nevra team.

I admit this possibility only as one of the criteria for additional verification if there is a suspicion of a puppet.
And only, personally from the team of developers in a personal conversation when checking.
But not as an obligatory condition for participation in the community.

In addition, the creator understands that these accounts at this moment do not specifically confirm.
There were too many such airdrops and bounties, because of which a lot of accounts were created and pumped, although they belong to the same person.
Everyone's worry is superfluous, DEV will handle well
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
The idea of additional verification with social accounts is a nonsense, so I really doubt it will be used.

I admit this possibility only as one of the criteria for additional verification if there is a suspicion of a puppet.
And only, personally from the team of developers in a personal conversation when checking.
But not as an obligatory condition for participation in the community.

In addition, the creator understands that these accounts at this moment do not specifically confirm.
There were too many such airdrops and bounties, because of which a lot of accounts were created and pumped, although they belong to the same person.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
February 27, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
I read all 30 pages of the topic and I can not understand those people who are advised to use social networks and services like Twitter and Instagram for additional identification. Someone says, let's take in the community only those who have 300+ subscribers on Twitter. There are many people who do not use Twitter. Many do not like facebook, but that does not not make them unworthy to participate. Equality, you must remember this.

I am more concerned with the issue of trust. I'll tell you right away, I'm not accusing anyone. The second round of filtering by community voting is of course great. But I ask the development team to look very carefully for this round. I think that most of the community members with ranks above Sr. Member is familiar with each other. And one can not exclude such a situation that they can secretly unite and simply remove from the community people with ranks less by a simple vote if the filtered participants after the first round will be more than 1000. Moreover, an additional reward is expected for this. You can say that I have a mania of conspiracies, I will not be offended  Wink

Activity: 120
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
I am interested in project, but i have not merit. Can i participate?

Hi there,

Yes you can still be a stakeholder if you make constant contributions tot his thread that add value to the discussion. Read the FAQ:

How do i become a Nevrastake holder?
The only requirement is to contribute to the thread, with a well-rounded post (constructive, criticism, wanting to contribute and etc). It should be noted that merely saying "interested," "reserved" or anything along those lines will not be considered. We don't need a paragraph, but just a well-written thought process of 3-4 sentences, so this thread is not being spammed by new accounts. That's the only requirement to actually be a part of this. There is no google forum, no signatures, nothing at all that will require you to market on behalf of this coin.

It's not too late to join and contribute with what you can, I am also a newbie without merit as you can see.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
I am interested in project, but i have not merit. Can i participate?
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 04:27:47 AM
reserved
Do u need Vietnamese translation ?

The only open translations are:

Spanish (Open)
                 Japanese (Open)
                 German (Open)

Hi Nevra friends,

Happy to announce Spanish ANN is ready:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3030531
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 04:15:56 AM
I read all 30 pages of the topic and I can not understand those people who are advised to use social networks and services like Twitter and Instagram for additional identification. Someone says, let's take in the community only those who have 300+ subscribers on Twitter. There are many people who do not use Twitter. Many do not like facebook, but that does not not make them unworthy to participate. Equality, you must remember this.

I am more concerned with the issue of trust. I'll tell you right away, I'm not accusing anyone. The second round of filtering by community voting is of course great. But I ask the development team to look very carefully for this round. I think that most of the community members with ranks above Sr. Member is familiar with each other. And one can not exclude such a situation that they can secretly unite and simply remove from the community people with ranks less by a simple vote if the filtered participants after the first round will be more than 1000. Moreover, an additional reward is expected for this. You can say that I have a mania of conspiracies, I will not be offended  Wink
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
February 27, 2018, 04:12:17 AM
It seems a solid project to me. Anyway, I can make some videos for promotion of the project. What should I do now?
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 04:07:22 AM
 I can translate the post to VietNam if needed!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
How i Will interested in your coin without any ANN and Spec your coin, what alqo do use etc...without it just garbish coin

If you do not have enough time inside the crypto world and see the history of many cryptographic projects.
You do not know the importance of Equality freedom trust. Algorithms and technologies are just a secondary factor in cryptocurrency.
The important thing is community.A coin from the community is stronger than a digital technology that's just technology. More long-term development. Hope that more people can understand!

I only agree half with your opinion. For a coin, the community is important, but without the great technology and algorithms that accompany it, no matter how powerful the community is, the coin will die.
You can imagine simple: a tree - algorithms and technology, the dev team is the root of the tree - the community is the stem and branches of the tree.
Do you think a tree can survive without roots?
Activity: 294
February 26, 2018, 11:01:10 PM
reserved
Do u need Vietnamese translation ?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 10:40:57 PM
My thoughts on XEV:
First of all, the author doesn't have a very clear description of the XEV effect, and only tells the community when and how to get XEV.

The dev does give a clear description of the XEV project. It's initially going to be a fork of NEM, then get enhanced after the main net starts. NEM itself was going to be started as a NXT fork, the ideas for enhanced features came after its distribution phase.

At the current time, Nevra's final mainnet may be inherently based on NEM. The goal will to be initially fork off of NEM and iterate on technical features, enhancing them

NEM gathered a community of developers with the skill sets to add enhanced features, and XEV is at the developer gathering phase. We won't know what enhanced features can be added until the developer team is fully formed, and its skill sets known.
Activity: 50
February 26, 2018, 09:48:45 PM
How i Will interested in your coin without any ANN and Spec your coin, what alqo do use etc...without it just garbish coin

If you do not have enough time inside the crypto world and see the history of many cryptographic projects.
You do not know the importance of Equality freedom trust. Algorithms and technologies are just a secondary factor in cryptocurrency.
The important thing is community.A coin from the community is stronger than a digital technology that's just technology. More long-term development. Hope that more people can understand!
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
Hi T.k.

Thanks for the update, unfortunately I have not been able to come on discord yet. (I surprisingly do have an account to the app, so will pop in next time).

Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet. Hope to chat to y'all on discord soon, at the next meet up. (My username is Synth on there)

Obviously, you are just another puppet account trying to get a slot...

That's a mighty accusation you have against me. Would a puppet account have over 18k XEM? I look forward to talking to you on discord, as synth (old username) when I have the time.

I clearly stated I signed up to BTT for this airdrop, as the project interests me, but I need more technical details and use case scenarios to take part in the convo, instead of one hit wonders like this that is negative and detrimental to this thread.

I don't use Discord so much, is it ok if I follow this thread as a mainly source of informations?

I actually use discord, rather than twitter or facebook. I have an account on the former, rather than the latter! Trying to assign social media requirements, is a bit futile, as someone stated, they can easily be made.
Pages:
Jump to: