Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 2. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 10:59:33 PM
Stop and stop. Don't give yourself too many reasons. It only proves that you don't have the ability. It's better to terminate it sooner, so it's good for everyone.
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
My view that we should request some proofs of identity. Yes proof of identity sounds stupid for cryptoworld. But now so many Bounty hunters with huge number of accounts here and moreover most of them dumpers as well. I don't know exactly how to make this proof of identity, it is topic for brainstorming.
But obviously project will be failed if the principle of one stake in one hands will be broken.

Your idea has a right to exist, but I do not agree with the policy of identification.
The proposed nevra separation is not bad, the community could self-regulate and eliminate centralization.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
April 27, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
I think that termination of project it was a right decision due that mechanism of distribution is not actual. This way of distribution was actual few years ago and does not work anymore. So many bounty hunters on the forum, whom don't understanding anything about crypto.

Can I hear your point of view? What method of distribution do you consider most relevant now?

My view that we should request some proofs of identity. Yes proof of identity sounds stupid for cryptoworld. But now so many Bounty hunters with huge number of accounts here and moreover most of them dumpers as well. I don't know exactly how to make this proof of identity, it is topic for brainstorming.

But obviously project will be failed if the principle of one stake in one hands will be broken.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
As I know a lot of amount of XEMs were airdropped to the community. Are you following that path?
April 24, 2018, 09:07:20 PM
I think that termination of project it was a right decision due that mechanism of distribution is not actual. This way of distribution was actual few years ago and does not work anymore. So many bounty hunters on the forum, whom don't understanding anything about crypto.

Can I hear your point of view? What method of distribution do you consider most relevant now?
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
April 24, 2018, 06:32:15 PM
April 17, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
Damn, I'm reading a lot of comments saying this project has been terminated Sad
I was looking forward to this idea becoming something...

Maybe someday later. The society is not yet fully aware of decentralization and equality, society is not yet ready.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
Damn, I'm reading a lot of comments saying this project has been terminated Sad
I was looking forward to this idea becoming something...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
I heard that NEM will be open source software in the near future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
It seems that the Java language will become popular, and the SEM project is a pure jjava programming project that has gone smoothly so far. Anyone who has the best Java engineer can be represented by dev
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 05:13:38 PM
It's a shame because I really loved the idea of Nevra and I'm sure it would have been a top 100 coin if everything projected came to reality, I wish you the best tk and who knows maybe in the future you can find the devs you need to continue the project, it would be amazing.

If you ever decide to revive Nevra please get in touch with me,  I'll be more than glad to help you in whatever I can.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
Oh sad the project is terminated.  hope in the near future the nevra project will continue one day.
Activity: 44
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
March 22, 2018, 02:06:13 AM
Sorry to hear about the project's demise! Don't let it discourage you too much. I think there's still great potential to create something more fair and decentralized, in spite of all the forces pushing for commercialization and corporate control. Keep the ideas alive and it will happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
March 22, 2018, 12:16:12 AM
veryone here it to make money, which i was oblivious to before making this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
discord channel is still active. i hope that we will pick up the project idea and lead it to the desired initial result
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
March 18, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
I am very sorry to hear that this adventure comes to an end. I wish you the best.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

I see that NERVA's momentum is quite good Wink

I read through the introduction and think its nice and interesting to explore this new coin. I will follow and hope all goes well.

Completely Garbage

There will be newbies trying to get a stake for years to come even though the project is terminated. The only way to stop the garbage posts is to lock the thread.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
If Nevra's idea is really so good to some people, it can only show a bit of a problem for the ability of the development team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
March 16, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
I  have just read the O.P  and I'm very sorry that this project ends in this way. Honor to the dev for his own style, maybe it's better to leave the scene in this way rather than be buried by "when moon" and "when lada".
Activity: 37
March 16, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: